Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 551 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5158

    Jade OF

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I had a lot of trouble finder her from your post. Apparently, I just needed to take the space out: notoriouslygvip.

    She has a lot of content. Most of it solo or girl / girl. I did see 2 vids of her wanking a BBC.

    In the club, if she has ever talked to me. It was so long ago I have no memory of it. I can say the same for Ava.

    I really enjoy watching Gwen's toned body on the stage. I have considered spending $40 just to feel that butt, and have those boobs in my face. Does she even allow that? Is she a satisfy-er like the others; Anya, Martina, Jade, Mandy ect? Or, is she very high priced for that? I have seen her in street cloths on her way into the club. I can only assume she drives a Subaru Forester.

    Maybe, I will try tipping her stage performance? She does not seem particular popular, but that can be misleading.
    Speaking of Jade, anyone seen her OF?

  2. #5157

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    LOL, I had a lot of trouble finder her from your post. Apparently, I just needed to take the space out: notoriouslygvip.

    She has a lot of content. Most of it solo or girl / girl. I did see 2 vids of her wanking a BBC.

    In the club, if she has ever talked to me. It was so long ago I have no memory of it. I can say the same for Ava.

    I really enjoy watching Gwen's toned body on the stage. I have considered spending $40 just to feel that butt, and have those boobs in my face. Does she even allow that? Is she a satisfy-er like the others; Anya, Martina, Jade, Mandy ect? Or, is she very high priced for that? I have seen her in street cloths on her way into the club. I can only assume she drives a Subaru Forester.

    Maybe, I will try tipping her stage performance? She does not seem particular popular, but that can be misleading.

  3. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I think this one could turn out to be a star. Returnee, said she worked there 6 years ago. Don't know if same name then. Pretty confident there will good options on the table.
    I believe there was also a Channel who worked at Kittens, but I believe she no longer dances.

    Is this her? https://www.instagram.com/p/CCfZ-Tqg...RlODBiNWFlZA==.

  4. #5155

    Chanel at Pandoras

    I think this one could turn out to be a star. Returnee, said she worked there 6 years ago. Don't know if same name then. Pretty confident there will good options on the table.

  5. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She very nice. Very good. My wife like her very much. She eat wife pussy.
    Did you have any extra fun with her or just the wife?

  6. #5153
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    She very nice. Very good. My wife like her very much. She eat wife pussy.

  7. #5152
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.
    She very cute. She no like my wang.

  8. #5151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.
    Yeah when I encountered flossy she was extremely persistent. She was also the only one who kept all her clothes on on stage. She said something like, "I don't show these for free, you got to experience my dances to see more of me. ".

    She also had a red bandana that she placed on her seat when she sat down, so she wasn't sitting directly on the chair. A germaphobe? A literal red flag to avoid dances with her.

  9. #5150

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    No extras in VIP.
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.

  10. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.
    No extras in VIP.

  11. #5148

    Victoria at Pandora's

    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.

  12. #5147

    Gracie at Pandora's

    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.

  13. #5146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Most weeks the best line up is Tuesday early afternoon. Ava, Anya, Allie, Monse usually working. Maybe Faith, Luna, Mandy. All offer very good times.
    If people just stuck with these names, everyone would have a good time b.

  14. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    She prefers women.

  15. #5144

    Gwen

    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape