Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 32158
-
07-06-23 05:52 #24643Regular Member

Posts: 2Same experience, just enough teasing but no extras.
Originally Posted by Cowboy95
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 05:47 #24642Regular Member

Posts: 2Been there a couple of times but never offered any bonus, who should I ask for and what did you say?
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 20:59 #24641Senior Member

Posts: 33Shave and a haircut two bits
So I was getting my haircut today and it occurred to me to combine this monthly ritual with a massage + extras. I know Tara (Annandale) and Tina Thai have been reviewed here for the massages and extras, but does anyone know if they can actually provide a decent hair? If not I guess I will T a haircut FTT.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23029142.html
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23010841.html
-
07-05-23 18:20 #24640Senior Member

Posts: 418I was referencing https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...638410348.html.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
Was a great time. Keep in mind. She is a lady, so......perfumed up so if you have a spouse at home. Be sure to shower before heading home or hit the gym
-
07-05-23 18:10 #24639Senior Member

Posts: 201Which Provider is Genuine?
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
DYK,
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
Which one are you verifying is a good time? It better not be the second with the 573 number and Snapchat contact. Because she gave me the old "what city are you in" then told me she's staying at a hotel there but required a deposit.
-
07-05-23 17:47 #24638Senior Member

Posts: 418I was definitely impressed.
She isn't as fine as the photo on the ad, maybe around 10 years ago, but she was well worth her weight in GOD. Nearly 45 and looking as fine as ever. Augmented tits, not that greatest man made job, but feel and look great when you are sucking them and getting that GFE experience. Menu is open. Just be mindful of the foot traffic, alot of parents with kids go there for karate and you are directly across the way from King SPA and M&M Wellness. Great body for her age, much better experience than any Thai INDY and AMP for me so far in the past couple of years. Also LEO is right down the street as well so don't bum rush her over the next few weeks. She will send you her information upon contact. I rate her a 9 on body, 10 on enthusiasm. I am one not to cum so quickly, so he had to put in some work and that she did. Damage $$. She will definitely be a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
no shower so good hygiene will get you a long way. Keep her safe and be respectful. She is a nice one....Have fun
-
07-05-23 16:52 #24637Senior Member

Posts: 223I agree with the both of you!
May Wellness is the place to find young beautiful gals. I haven't been there in several weeks because of my recent orthopedic surgery so I am not familiar with this current line up, but leave it to the manager Extraordinare, Nicole, to find these lovely young (30 year old) Chinese woman; she rotates them In and out every few weeks. I love this place along with the hottest madame in town (Nicole) but YMMW on that point.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
Regards.
PJ.
-
07-05-23 14:15 #24636Senior Member

Posts: 208Anything good to report? Thanks!
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 13:56 #24635Senior Member

Posts: 328May Wellness
I stopped in last week and enjoyed it so much that I joined they gym across the street.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
I have family / friends who live / breathe in downtown Fairfax. Now when I visit I have a legit place to park and an excuse to be off my cell for and hour and come home sweaty or with a fresh shower.
Doubt if I will actually use the gym much. I did go in there one afternoon and spotted more than a few university gym queens in tight spandex. That, and a few deadlifts, got my testosterone pumping for the visit at May.
-
07-05-23 13:41 #24634Senior Member

Posts: 75Leesburg
Going further out of my usual destination this week. Anybody had success other than Ina in Leesburg?
-
07-05-23 11:44 #24633Senior Member

Posts: 418Pulling the trigger on this one today
Has anyone partaken in her as of yet? She is her only for another week but grabbed my attention.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-34560.html
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...638410348.html
She is in a springfield incall location.
If you any of want to know the particulars on this one. PM. Damn she is explosive and looks 10 x better in person. Ashburn hotel location.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-32539.html
I will definitely be reporting back
-
07-05-23 11:15 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 210May Wellnes
I absolutely agree with Steve on this. I have always gotten a very good, strong, therapeutic massage here. I believe I saw Annie a couple weeks ago- very good massage, a thicker (in a good way) body than most.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
Its been my experience that the therapists here aren't quite as open-minded as, say King or Queen over on Franconia. It is a CAMP, rather than a KAMP, but I still enjoy my time there.
-
07-05-23 09:59 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 152Amy at May
If it's the same Amy I saw (short hair, slim), she gives a terrific strong massage.
Originally Posted by BbqCreme
[View Original Post]
I think May Wellness is worth going to simply because of the quality of the massage and how clean the place (room, sheets) always is.
-
07-05-23 09:07 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 87Struck Golden
Golden Therapy on Leesburg Pike went through a patch last year with some frumpy and uninspiring providers.
But a rule in this business is that things change, and I thought I'd give them another shot. Lately I have had great attention from Candy and June. 30's-40's with soft clear skin, firm titties, and a nice attitude. June even got naked and climbed on to the table with me for a cuddle before we were off for the main event, and never asked about the tip.
The other rule is YMMV but I will say both times were good value.
Be clean, be ready, be nice and let the lady lead.
-
07-04-23 15:11 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 31New girls at May Wellness
May Wellness has a new line-up.
Annie, Lina, Amy.
Anyone have any experiences with their new girls?











Reply With Quote




