Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20111
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering as well, is Tabby still around?
    Been attempting to get a hold of her for months, not a single reply.

    Either she's taking an extended break or out of the game.

  2. #20110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these ads lately and assumed it was another hotel Asian ad, which it might be but I didn't see an address in the ads before today. The address is an apartment complex east of 82nd & Shadeland. I texted them to confirm the address was correct but I don't know if the Asians got an apartment, this is something totally different from the hotel Asians, or if it's a scammer using the usual random apartment building address. Anyone seen anyone with this phone number?
    Somehow I always seem to forget to paste the damn link in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/638061665205

  3. #20109

    Incall asian apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these ads lately and assumed it was another hotel Asian ad, which it might be but I didn't see an address in the ads before today. The address is an apartment complex east of 82nd & Shadeland. I texted them to confirm the address was correct but I don't know if the Asians got an apartment, this is something totally different from the hotel Asians, or if it's a scammer using the usual random apartment building address. Anyone seen anyone with this phone number?
    Not a scam. Visited this location yesterday. It is an apartment off 86th just east of 69. Only one girl working. She is overall 6-7 on the AMP scale. Good face and average body. Some baby damage, but overall petite. Apartment has minimal furniture and the bed is an air mattress. Services are average. No DT on the BJ, but she could take a pounding. Hopefully this location stays and they bring in better talent. Rates are the same as the Asian hotel incall.

  4. #20108

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Calloway71  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking about checking her out on my lunch break.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143239140
    Curiosity got the best of me, after looking at the pics, I lost my lunch!

  5. #20107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Apartment Asian

    I've seen these ads lately and assumed it was another hotel Asian ad, which it might be but I didn't see an address in the ads before today. The address is an apartment complex east of 82nd & Shadeland. I texted them to confirm the address was correct but I don't know if the Asians got an apartment, this is something totally different from the hotel Asians, or if it's a scammer using the usual random apartment building address. Anyone seen anyone with this phone number?

  6. #20106

    Did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calloway71  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking about checking her out on my lunch break.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143239140
    Any new about this one?

  7. #20105

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    The hotel asians at the red roof are, in my experience, dependable if sketch. Make sure you follow the rules with the asians, tell them *exactly* what you want. If you aren't interested in an old fat lady for 300 bucks, you better tell them "No fat girl, no old lady" or that may very well be what you get.
    The good is that the area is safe. Unlike 21st and Shadeland. The bad is you never get what you want.

  8. #20104
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    The hotel asians at the red roof are, in my experience, dependable if sketch. Make sure you follow the rules with the asians, tell them *exactly* what you want. If you aren't interested in an old fat lady for 300 bucks, you better tell them "No fat girl, no old lady" or that may very well be what you get.
    Several years ago, I tried one at the RR on West 96th just east of Michigan Rd. We texted what I wanted and how much. On arrival, I saw the girl was unattractive for several reasons. And she said what I was looking for she didn't do or was much extra. I left quickly, didn't pay a thing. Guess I was texting a booker who would agree to anything to close the deal.

    Never again.

  9. #20103
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a visit at the Asian hotel. Red roof in on nw side? Is it worth it? Is the price all inclusive or are they expecting a tip? Are the ladies pretty? Thinking about venturing out of my comfort zone this weekend and am very curious.

    Also, has anyone seen this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/253376173972

    Thanks Fellas.
    The hotel asians at the red roof are, in my experience, dependable if sketch. Make sure you follow the rules with the asians, tell them *exactly* what you want. If you aren't interested in an old fat lady for 300 bucks, you better tell them "No fat girl, no old lady" or that may very well be what you get.

  10. #20102
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    She's real. A little thicker than she looks in pics. Pretty boring though. Dead fish, not into it at all, everything covered.
    That description of her is spot on. Super not into it. She just bent over and waited on it to be over with. Didn't even make a sound.

  11. #20101

    Head monster

    Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking about checking her out on my lunch break.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143239140

  12. #20100
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a visit at the Asian hotel. Red roof in on nw side? Is it worth it? Is the price all inclusive or are they expecting a tip? Are the ladies pretty? Thinking about venturing out of my comfort zone this weekend and am very curious.

    Also, has anyone seen this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/253376173972

    Thanks Fellas.
    She wants money up front (for "gas") and is porn pics easily found with a search. I would skip that listing.

  13. #20099

    Asian hotel. And other

    Has anyone done a visit at the Asian hotel. Red roof in on nw side? Is it worth it? Is the price all inclusive or are they expecting a tip? Are the ladies pretty? Thinking about venturing out of my comfort zone this weekend and am very curious.

    Also, has anyone seen this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/253376173972

    Thanks Fellas.

  14. #20098
    Quote Originally Posted by Depauw2004  [View Original Post]
    Costa Rica is a monger's fucking paradise, my friend. I can only speak for San Jose. Been there 4 times since Covid.
    Retiring there so can't wait! Hopefully limitless relaxation.

    Any good girls in Indy get lenient over time? I had found one for $300 with game on-point, clean, smells great. Everything else is covered but she opened BBBJ for me. Average shape and looks. Good enough for BJ but wouldn't want to record it.

  15. #20097

    Mary

    Anyone have Mary's number. Light skin mixed girl who stayed off 16th and Ritter. Seen her several times. Gave great head when she was sober. I deleted her number thinking I could always get it from her ad. But she hasn't posted in a while. I hope she is okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape