Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Its never the ones on the ads. They usually have 1-or 2 girls there. I've been twice. Last Tuesday they had black girl from the Dominican republic, thick with a big ass, but she said it was her last day. Another one was supposed to come in on Wednesday. Price was $.
    I don't have a ton (any) experience with the hotel scene, but I noticed for that 1 hotel, there were 6 or 7 different ads that had different phone numbers. Most of the girls were Latina, but a few weren't. Is that just a popular escort hotel or all they all likely run by the same handler? Like the handler has all the numbers and can tell when you are reaching out to "different" girls.

    I ask, because the girl I was texting with took pics out her window to show me where the room was.

    Which I thought was odd since I assumed I was talking to a handler.

  2. #20082
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248  [View Original Post]
    For the gentlemen in this thread. If you are ever considering spending 2-3 k on an experience like this, just get yourself a passport. You can get a round trip flight to Colombia and play with two 9's per day, per week for cheaper than her 3 Hour price. Lodging and food included!
    It is for this reason that I go to Costa Rica 3-4 times a year.

  3. #20081

    Renaee Heaven

    Has anyone had any experience with this provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142122938

  4. #20080
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Tried connecting with this girl. She is a down right narcissist young snot who was nothing but straight up rude right out the gate. Don't know about why'all but part of the attraction for me is someone who has class and can be respectful. Steer clear of this one. Can't imagine what it would be like actually meeting up with her and all the crap you'd likely have to put up with. She has two numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141844139

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/722547959050
    I used to see her regularly a couple years back. Open menu, service was standard.

    She came down with GPS, and started asking to much for a pretty vanilla experience. Seems she hasn't gotten over her GPS.

    Also I never saw a "boyfriend" when I was seeing her, but that would make since.

  5. #20079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back, and she wanted 300 for hh. I know her menu was limited and decided her price was too high for CBJ, and FS.

    Her pics look great, and all the reports I've seen say they are accurate. Just asking to much for limited services.
    Yeah, given the restrictions would have to be 200 hh max before I would consider making the call. Thanks for the information.

  6. #20078
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002
    I reached out to her a while back, and she wanted 300 for hh. I know her menu was limited and decided her price was too high for CBJ, and FS.

    Her pics look great, and all the reports I've seen say they are accurate. Just asking to much for limited services.

  7. #20077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.

    The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.

    Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.
    She looks great. How are her rates, are they reflective of the no GFE.

  8. #20076

    Venus

    Anyone have yet to meet up with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142065238

  9. #20075
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002
    She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.

    The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.

    Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.

  10. #20074

    Katie on EB and Tryst

    Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002

  11. #20073

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if tabby is still around she's been on my list for a while and since I've gotten a better job. I have a list I'm trying to get thru and info pm me!
    I'm wondering as well, is Tabby still around?

  12. #20072

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX2099  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago, generally did not have a very good time.

    Couldn't stand her attitude, felt like I was fucking my nagging wife who was being passively aggressive because I haven't cleaned the shower in a month.

    Also she was chubbier in person.
    That's all I needed to hear. Been on the sidelines for awhile. This isn't the girl to jump back in with. Thanks.

  13. #20071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Southport

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I see the Hotel Latinas advertise frequently, but have never visited. Thinking about a visit now. Are the pictures they post "true"?
    Its never the ones on the ads. They usually have 1-or 2 girls there. I've been twice. Last Tuesday they had black girl from the Dominican republic, thick with a big ass, but she said it was her last day. Another one was supposed to come in on Wednesday. Price was $.

  14. #20070

    Hotel Latinas?

    I see the Hotel Latinas advertise frequently, but have never visited. Thinking about a visit now. Are the pictures they post "true"?

  15. #20069

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Tried connecting with this girl. She is a down right narcissist young snot who was nothing but straight up rude right out the gate. Don't know about why'all but part of the attraction for me is someone who has class and can be respectful. Steer clear of this one. Can't imagine what it would be like actually meeting up with her and all the crap you'd likely have to put up with. She has two numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141844139

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/722547959050
    I agree that she is very rude when communicating, but I believe that it is her loser bf / handler that we are actually talking to. I've had several sessions with her and she is a very sweet girl with an open menu. I'm almost positive that her pos bf sets all her appointments and is the one being rude to people. She comes off as very nice and giving in her sessions, although she definitely isn't the sharpest crayon in the box and I suspect her handler is taking advantage of that. All in all she is worth seeing if you can get through the initial bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape