Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 735 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11011
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7486
    Was scouting the alt ads and came across this one. Took a lot of back and forth and after a week we scheduled just tonight. She's legit, $ for qvcd. However, pics didn't really match up, she seemed a bit bigger and it was late night so she was just in pajamas. All covered services. Gives great head and is very friendly for those that are interested. I won't repeat tho, not a lot of chemistry there.

    https://callescort.org/253-375-8361

  2. #7485

    Something wrong?

    Curious. Occasionally I'll get a few days or long weekend and I'll hit up that other board pretty hard for a few days. Over the party few weeks I'll look and look and nothing peaks my interest. Hardly at all. It seems either they'll ugly, boring, or just plain interesting. Instead mostly hitting occasional Asian spa. Is there something wrong with me or is tna just that terrible and not seem worth the effort or money?

  3. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was abiding by what I thought was an etiquette, but I'll just write it out next time. No need to get all riled up.
    BBPG gets riled up when the wind blows. But he's good people and a good resource.

    And thank you for joining the "just post the number" crew. The $$. 5 + $€£¥+LMNOP stuff is a throwback to when hobbyists believed such obfuscation would save the day in a criminal case. That has been proven false but old habits are like centennial Cialis addicts: they die hard.

    Thank you for doing the legwork on that GPS provider. And welcome.

  4. #7483
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Geez. Can't people just write the numbers? All those code words don't do anything to prevent LE prosecution.

    350 HR Limited menu.

    450 HR open menu.

    Deposit required.

    Is that really that hard to write?
    I was abiding by what I thought was an etiquette, but I'll just write it out next time. No need to get all riled up.

  5. #7482
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Did the legwork. $$$ . 5 for HR, Limited menu, and $$ 50 2 HR, open menu. I have better BB options so I'm going to have to pass.

    Edit. The 2HR is supposed to be 4$ .5

    Last edit: also, a big deposit is required. Reason #2 as to why I wont see her.
    Geez. Can't people just write the numbers? All those code words don't do anything to prevent LE prosecution.

    350 HR Limited menu.

    450 HR open menu.

    Deposit required.

    Is that really that hard to write?

  6. #7481
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.erome.com/a/yn6Gunyf

    https://www.erome.com/a/ierWGB4V

    https://onlyfans.com/xautumntay33x

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Obviously whoever made the videos does, but I want to fuck this one so bad. Any info would be great.
    Did the legwork. $$$ . 5 for HR, Limited menu, and $$ 50 2 HR, open menu. I have better BB options so I'm going to have to pass.

    Edit. The 2HR is supposed to be 4$ . 5

    Last edit: also, a big deposit is required. Reason #2 as to why I won’t see her.

  7. #7480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Met her via SA. Fun and intelligent woman, she was going through divorce. Really open minded, she is submissive if you hit it off. Greek, BBFS, cip, cim. Originally she said no to cip because she was not in birth control but in heat of moment when I said I was close, she told me "yes" and told me to fill her. I think she got even more excited when I said "let's roll the dice" while filling her. Afterwards she sucked me clean and we cuddled and pillow talk while she would sporadically caress me to see if I was ready for next round until I was. I got second round. She never went to bathroom to get my swimmers out. At end of almost half day session she went to restroom and said she was going for plan b to which I offered to cover the cost. Hot meetings until she stopped answering text messages. Never knew what happened but I guess she discovered sites where she could do in an hour what we were doing for like half day.
    I am reaching out to her today.

  8. #7479

    Taking chnces?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Met her via SA. Fun and intelligent woman, she was going through divorce. Really open minded, she is submissive if you hit it off. Greek, BBFS, cip, cim. Originally she said no to cip because she was not in birth control but in heat of moment when I said I was close, she told me "yes" and told me to fill her. I think she got even more excited when I said "let's roll the dice" while filling her. Afterwards she sucked me clean and we cuddled and pillow talk while she would sporadically caress me to see if I was ready for next round until I was. I got second round. She never went to bathroom to get my swimmers out. At end of almost half day session she went to restroom and said she was going for plan b to which I offered to cover the cost. Hot meetings until she stopped answering text messages. Never knew what happened but I guess she discovered sites where she could do in an hour what we were doing for like half day.
    You're rolling the dice all right! 18 years of child support! No thank you, not worth it on any level. I got fixed and a lot of women not on birth control let me because of that. But the chance of getting one of these women preggo? I wonder about some of you guys.

  9. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    They will both lick your ass at the same time. When you're in the shower with THEM put Nancys hand on you starfish. She'll get the idea you like it. They love rimming. Duck it feels nice. LOL. I try all kinks of crazy shit with them. Don't be rough but be the man!! I think they want to try shit they didn't think of. Put a big toe from each in you mouth at the same time and finger um. They want to have as much fun as you!! They are a bit older (35?) so don't hold back.
    Visiting from out of town. Where are these twins!?

    I see that they post when every so often but jeez, I want in.

  10. #7477

    ISO info about Eastlake venue, specifically Gigi747 and Lucylove

    Saw ads for both of these providers on TNA. They refer to an Eastlake location that apparently is well-known? Their reviews are very positive BUT not necessarily accurate.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?587638-gigi747

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?598036-lucylove

    Any input here or in DM is appreciated.

  11. #7476
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.erome.com/a/yn6Gunyf

    https://www.erome.com/a/ierWGB4V

    https://onlyfans.com/xautumntay33x

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Obviously whoever made the videos does, but I want to fuck this one so bad. Any info would be great.
    She's a pay pig. Super easy message on OF. She's also active on Fetlife. She got to annoying trying to sugar baby me.

  12. #7475

    Hey DrtyHarry can't reply because your inbox is full

    Hey DrtyHarry, I can't reply your message because your inbox is full.

  13. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Just sign up for her OF and start chatting with her.
    Have you chat with her / seen her?

  14. #7473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.erome.com/a/yn6Gunyf

    https://www.erome.com/a/ierWGB4V

    https://onlyfans.com/xautumntay33x

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Obviously whoever made the videos does, but I want to fuck this one so bad. Any info would be great.
    Just sign up for her OF and start chatting with her.

  15. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Did they used to be BBFS friendly? Anyone know if they rim / in duos do a BBBJ / rim combo?
    LOL.

    They will both lick your ass at the same time. When you're in the shower with THEM put Nancys hand on you starfish. She'll get the idea you like it. They love rimming. Duck it feels nice. LOL. I try all kinks of crazy shit with them. Don't be rough but be the man!! I think they want to try shit they didn't think of. Put a big toe from each in you mouth at the same time and finger um. They want to have as much fun as you!! They are a bit older (35?) so don't hold back.

    Double BJ while I have a vibrator in each ass!! Oh yea, last time they put a vibrating thing up my ass!! One on my balls on on my jr!! I did get a raw camel slide while the other sat on my face. They are both super clean. It's the most fun in the hobby I've had. I'm there at least once a month. Wow!! And a plus was me and Nancy, (or was it sunny?) we're licking Nancy's or Sunny's ass hole together. And you can doggie one pussy right into the other with the same rubber. I bust after the second time I go from one to the other. It's a 56 min foreplay frenzy. You can't get a better deal from a tna hooker. YMMV? I'm in good shape, dress like a man of means, fragrance. So maybe the get off on it? Some hookers will tell you how infrequent they get a hot dude. LOL. Why'all need to up your hygiene game!! SA girls say the same. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape