The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29396

    Nikki / Misty

    Where can I contact them.

  2. #29395

    Becky / CiCi

    I recently saw CiCi / Becky out Midlo. I seen her before so It was easy setup. Once arrived waited about 5 mins before I got the room number. She been reviewed several times and service is still good. She is very good cocksucker she polished me for 10 mins straight no rushing. Then put her in starfish and drilled her pussy until I pulled out and shot baby batter all over her ass. She got good pussy. Damage 80 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/318832925698

  3. #29394

    Super 8

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    If it is the one in the 8300 block near Cookout, there is a CPD Station right around the corner. I'd be careful.
    The hotel you are refiring to is a Super 8 Not a motel 6. Just google motel 6 locations little further east on midlo in city limits.

  4. #29393

    Hennessy

    Hey, anyone have a good number for comms with Hennessy? I've tried a few numbers from the ads and no hits. If someone could pm it would be appreciated. Happy hunting.

  5. #29392
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNolder  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to OhmLupis for steering me to Nikki and Misty Baby! Met with them yesterday and it was a great experience! Reached out to Nikke and it took a minute to hear back, but once I did comms were good. Met at a motel on Brook. It was Henrico so I was a little uptight. She had me park next to the motel--said I would have to register with the motel and if I parked there I would have to register or possibly get towed. Whole thing had me a little sketched, but she met me at the other lot and I was pretty comfortable once I saw her.

    Got to her room and Misty was there. Both attractive enough, and immediately did welcome hugs and kisses. Smell of smoke in the room and that can be an issue, but still worth it. I told them I wanted to watch them play. Nikki wanted to do an LE check first, so I let her. Then they got naked and got after it. After they played for a bit, I joined in. I laid on the bed and Nikki went down on me--she can dt--and Misty started with dfk. Very nice! Then I had them both paying attention to my junk and it was very porn movieish. Again, very nice! After awhile of this I had them both get on their knees and I took turns hitting both of them from behind. While I was hitting one, the other played with herself, and they were playing with each other too. Did this for awhile, then I stood up on the bed and had them both kneel in front of me, for more 2 girl head. For what it's worth, they're both very compliant--if I asked for it they did it (I didn't ask for anal, so I can't speak to that). After that I had them both lay on their backs and started mish with Misty. Nikki was playing with herself. I was hitting my stride with Misty and time ran out. Nikki said time was up, but Misty and I stayed at it. If she wasn't really into it, she was putting on a really good act. Nikki got dressed and said she was going to go pay for the next night, and Misty and I kept going. Nikki left and we went for about 5 more minutes.

    It was a fantastic time and I'll definitely repeat. For the 2 of them for a half hour (LOL, at least 40 minutes), damage was an extremely reasonable $$. They're ok with sending business their way, so feel free to reach out. Good luck out there!
    Sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing details. I have been wanting to set up a 2 girl experience for a while, so this sounds great.

  6. #29391

    Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNolder  [View Original Post]
    Met at a motel on Brook. It was Henrico so I was a little uptight.
    Why do the ladies continue to work in Henrico? It's just not worth the likely hassle.

  7. #29390

    Nikke / Misty Baby

    Shout out to OhmLupis for steering me to Nikki and Misty Baby! Met with them yesterday and it was a great experience! Reached out to Nikke and it took a minute to hear back, but once I did comms were good. Met at a motel on Brook. It was Henrico so I was a little uptight. She had me park next to the motel--said I would have to register with the motel and if I parked there I would have to register or possibly get towed. Whole thing had me a little sketched, but she met me at the other lot and I was pretty comfortable once I saw her.

    Got to her room and Misty was there. Both attractive enough, and immediately did welcome hugs and kisses. Smell of smoke in the room and that can be an issue, but still worth it. I told them I wanted to watch them play. Nikki wanted to do an LE check first, so I let her. Then they got naked and got after it. After they played for a bit, I joined in. I laid on the bed and Nikki went down on me--she can dt--and Misty started with dfk. Very nice! Then I had them both paying attention to my junk and it was very porn movieish. Again, very nice! After awhile of this I had them both get on their knees and I took turns hitting both of them from behind. While I was hitting one, the other played with herself, and they were playing with each other too. Did this for awhile, then I stood up on the bed and had them both kneel in front of me, for more 2 girl head. For what it's worth, they're both very compliant--if I asked for it they did it (I didn't ask for anal, so I can't speak to that). After that I had them both lay on their backs and started mish with Misty. Nikki was playing with herself. I was hitting my stride with Misty and time ran out. Nikki said time was up, but Misty and I stayed at it. If she wasn't really into it, she was putting on a really good act. Nikki got dressed and said she was going to go pay for the next night, and Misty and I kept going. Nikki left and we went for about 5 more minutes.

    It was a fantastic time and I'll definitely repeat. For the 2 of them for a half hour (LOL, at least 40 minutes), damage was an extremely reasonable $$. They're ok with sending business their way, so feel free to reach out. Good luck out there!

  8. #29389

    Jade a. K. a Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, Has anyone ever seen Jade? Prices are high but she looks really hot but for some reason I feel like she may be a rip off. More of a Spidy Sense thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/143171718

    Also I have definitely seen Travelling Latinas at that hotel that got busted. Will chill for a while there.
    I've seen jade (used to go by holly) a few times. She's great purely for how hot she is but she does keep a timer so keep that in mind. She and her sister Aziza can also be a bit mechanical depending on the day so your milage may vary drastically between visits. They're fucking hot and have hot ass bodies so it makes up for it imo.

  9. #29388

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Is Hennessy legit? She said she is at motel 6 on Midlo. I know it's not the best area but is it at least safe from LEO?
    She is legit. I have seen her multiple times. That is a sketchy area for sure, but I saw her there last night with no issues.

  10. #29387
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Is Hennessy legit? She said she is at motel 6 on Midlo. I know it's not the best area but is it at least safe from LEO?
    If it is the one in the 8300 block near Cookout, there is a CPD Station right around the corner. I'd be careful.

  11. #29386

    Was it Hennessy or Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what she was thinking and who all received or was in the group text yesterday from Henny about her 4th of July special.
    Because I received a group text from Nikkie about 4th specials.

  12. #29385

    Tryst

    Okay, I have a legitimate question. Who on here is paying these tryst women 5 and up. Shit crazy! Be safe out there.

  13. #29384

    Hennessy

    Is Hennessy legit? She said she is at motel 6 on Midlo. I know it's not the best area but is it at least safe from LEO?

  14. #29383

    Henny

    Just wondering what she was thinking and who all received or was in the group text yesterday from Henny about her 4th of July special.

  15. #29382

    Lolo

    You guys are right, she is gorgeous and skilled. Thanks for keeping the board relevant LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape