Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 37314
-
07-06-23 20:50 #29394Senior Member

Posts: 327Super 8
The hotel you are refiring to is a Super 8 Not a motel 6. Just google motel 6 locations little further east on midlo in city limits.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 15:28 #29393Regular Member

Posts: 16Hennessy
Hey, anyone have a good number for comms with Hennessy? I've tried a few numbers from the ads and no hits. If someone could pm it would be appreciated. Happy hunting.
-
07-06-23 13:35 #29392Senior Member

Posts: 187Sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing details. I have been wanting to set up a 2 girl experience for a while, so this sounds great.
Originally Posted by GoldNolder
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 08:20 #29391Senior Member

Posts: 1333Henrico
Why do the ladies continue to work in Henrico? It's just not worth the likely hassle.
Originally Posted by GoldNolder
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 08:04 #29390Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikke / Misty Baby
Shout out to OhmLupis for steering me to Nikki and Misty Baby! Met with them yesterday and it was a great experience! Reached out to Nikke and it took a minute to hear back, but once I did comms were good. Met at a motel on Brook. It was Henrico so I was a little uptight. She had me park next to the motel--said I would have to register with the motel and if I parked there I would have to register or possibly get towed. Whole thing had me a little sketched, but she met me at the other lot and I was pretty comfortable once I saw her.
Got to her room and Misty was there. Both attractive enough, and immediately did welcome hugs and kisses. Smell of smoke in the room and that can be an issue, but still worth it. I told them I wanted to watch them play. Nikki wanted to do an LE check first, so I let her. Then they got naked and got after it. After they played for a bit, I joined in. I laid on the bed and Nikki went down on me--she can dt--and Misty started with dfk. Very nice! Then I had them both paying attention to my junk and it was very porn movieish. Again, very nice! After awhile of this I had them both get on their knees and I took turns hitting both of them from behind. While I was hitting one, the other played with herself, and they were playing with each other too. Did this for awhile, then I stood up on the bed and had them both kneel in front of me, for more 2 girl head. For what it's worth, they're both very compliant--if I asked for it they did it (I didn't ask for anal, so I can't speak to that). After that I had them both lay on their backs and started mish with Misty. Nikki was playing with herself. I was hitting my stride with Misty and time ran out. Nikki said time was up, but Misty and I stayed at it. If she wasn't really into it, she was putting on a really good act. Nikki got dressed and said she was going to go pay for the next night, and Misty and I kept going. Nikki left and we went for about 5 more minutes.
It was a fantastic time and I'll definitely repeat. For the 2 of them for a half hour (LOL, at least 40 minutes), damage was an extremely reasonable $$. They're ok with sending business their way, so feel free to reach out. Good luck out there!
-
07-05-23 21:13 #29389Regular Member

Posts: 21Jade a. K. a Holly
I've seen jade (used to go by holly) a few times. She's great purely for how hot she is but she does keep a timer so keep that in mind. She and her sister Aziza can also be a bit mechanical depending on the day so your milage may vary drastically between visits. They're fucking hot and have hot ass bodies so it makes up for it imo.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:59 #29388Senior Member

Posts: 222Hennessy
She is legit. I have seen her multiple times. That is a sketchy area for sure, but I saw her there last night with no issues.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:55 #29387Senior Member

Posts: 186If it is the one in the 8300 block near Cookout, there is a CPD Station right around the corner. I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:17 #29386Senior Member

Posts: 207Was it Hennessy or Nikki?
Because I received a group text from Nikkie about 4th specials.
Originally Posted by SettleDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 14:42 #29385Senior Member

Posts: 153Tryst
Okay, I have a legitimate question. Who on here is paying these tryst women 5 and up. Shit crazy! Be safe out there.
-
07-04-23 21:11 #29384Senior Member

Posts: 115Hennessy
Is Hennessy legit? She said she is at motel 6 on Midlo. I know it's not the best area but is it at least safe from LEO?
-
07-04-23 18:31 #29383Senior Member

Posts: 241Henny
Just wondering what she was thinking and who all received or was in the group text yesterday from Henny about her 4th of July special.
-
07-04-23 15:08 #29382Senior Member

Posts: 784Lolo
You guys are right, she is gorgeous and skilled. Thanks for keeping the board relevant LOL.
-
07-04-23 09:20 #29381Senior Member

Posts: 91Which foxy??
If you talking about Foxy Kay she in Virginia Beach.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 23:15 #29380Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone Have Any Experience?
Wondered if anyone has had any experience either one or both? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/287166612315










Reply With Quote



