Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 30813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23013
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBro  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if any of you tries this one but I don't recommend unless your into Drama! To set this up took only two days of hit and miss text she is NOT very reliable. Then I show up on time at her hotel she tells me Give me 10 minutes. 40 minutes later and I'm texting like every 10 minutes. I'm about ready to leave and she says okay and Gives me the room number. II get to the door knock about 5 minutes go by finally opens the door nice face. Then she tells me to go to the bed get ready and she disappears back into the bathroom for 45 more minutes saying all the time "Almost ready ". Finally she comes out in this Black net one piece does Nothing its really kind of dull. She starts going on about how she is the victim here that somebody hacked her account and she is all miss innocent trying to get me to fall for it and have pity for her. After she shut up and started giving Head not the best she needs to work on that she was down there for 15 minutes and it seemed she didn't know what to do. I was gong to ask for daty but I was just in a hurry to bust a nut and leave too much drama. She definitely has issues not very good I will not be going back to her. She did disappoint me even though her ad says she doesn't. I did ask about all the drama she said that she was staying with this guy and he doesn't like her doing this and he tried to sabotage her business.

    GUYS not worth the time or BS drama.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...l/746440046403
    Thanks for the review, but why would you wait that long? I'd leave if they're not ready in 10 min of my arrival.

  2. #23012

    Nc state Asian

    Any one know what happened to the Asian over by nc state? She posted a few years ago and stayed in an upstairs apartment near one of the hotels on hillsborough. She was hit or miss at times as most are but a good time. Been having an Asian taste lately.

  3. #23011
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    I know it was discussed a while ago, did a search and couldn't find it. So I'll ask. Anyone use a VPN that reliably connects to STG?
    At the moment, NordVPN can only connect to it via nodes in Finland. Not sure which other European countries might work, but most of my mainstays do not.

  4. #23010
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/965260817344

    I went to see this provider recently, and I'm glad I did. The comms were fast and prompt, we agreed on bbbjcimws. After I got the address I was on my way. She's in Raleigh at a private residence / apartment, she greeted me outside without giving me her actual apartment number, which I'm guessing is for safety reasons. I go inside, greet her, and then drop the donation on her TV stand. After the counts it she gets naked and proceeds to give me the most thorough and enjoyable BBBJ I've had in awhile. She had the energy, the technique, and the stamina all packaged together nicely. She took it all down the hatch very well. I can't say enough good things about her. Apparently she just started the hobby and mentioned that she was glad that I was cool and not a creep LOL. The only downside I can (aside from the drive because I'm kind of far out) is that her pictures are flattering, she's bigger than the pictures and her tits aren't as full. Aside from that she's amazing, give her a try and report back.

  5. #23009

    Ria Jordan

    Yo! Getting into Raleigh in 2 weeks. Checked out Jane but there's not enough info out there. Found Ria Jordan here and if anyone's got good things to say I'm makin' plans. Looks smoking hot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/riajordan

  6. #23008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info?
    Wasn't on yesterday, but her contact info is on the linked page.

  7. #23007

    Kriss

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    This Kris, sorry about the confusion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/896674270535
    I saw Kriss this past week also. She has put on 60 pounds in the past few years and since those photos were taken. Almost didn't recognize her. Same ole set up. Her BF lives with her but leaves the room when clients come around. Cats in the place. Kriss is very nice but I must say she just lays there with no input or response. 100 for 30 minutes. Again a few years ago she was a much much smaller girl and more into it but now. Big, curvy, and lackluster.

  8. #23006
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Dallas is posting again. Guess she had kid #2 and is ready to work. Good news is, she is 21 again! 😉

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/exotic-bombshell-/568968507174
    Just FYI, her current felon baby daddy is the one you are talking to in the texts so keep that in mind when he answer hey hun its usually him. She is fine when there's no smell, or when she is clean. So ya know, not very often. Fine in a pinch, and ignore her drama or puppy eyes and you will be fine.

  9. #23005

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Skndvr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9814974-297317

    Just saw her this morning. Great GFE time, seemed very into the session. $400 and she's here till Wednesday I think.
    Do you have her contact info?

  10. #23004

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Always appreciate the info / warning, but Kriss who?
    This Kris, sorry about the confusion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/896674270535

  11. #23003

    Kriss?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-nds-down-te-best-arund--c---/561301229247
    looks tgtbt .... anyone have any 411?

  12. #23002

    Kriss?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Always appreciate the info / warning, but Kriss who?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/969646528696

    This one I think?

  13. #23001
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Always appreciate the info / warning, but Kriss who?
    Her ad always says something like "come play with me" or "let's play". She claims to be mid 20's but looks at least 40. I think someone posted a link a few posts back

  14. #23000

    Waste of time if you are in Raleigh

    Does not come up here, yet lists it.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  15. #22999

    A total waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/316103067710 took on for the team. New to the scene and it will definitely show. Has no ideal how things work. Price of admission $, as we normally come to expect is definitely how things will go. No BJ, one standing position, whether you're ready or not. She is the girl on the picture and they appear to be recent and untouched. The deed is done clothed, no assets taken out. To me that's her most exciting parts. She seems to have a few lurkers standing around when you exit. Several times I seen shadows under the door while I was there for my 10 minutes (clock set) for $ QV. There was an empty mini ziplock bag and giant pack of lighters. Go at your own risk but they're more options available. I definitely won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape