Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 515 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4408

    Talking to dancers

    If dancers don't sit down & talk, it's usually because they've pegged you as a lookie-loo, a fucko, a time-waster who doesn't spend. Maybe it's the way you dress, the way you never put tips on stage, the way you don't spend on girls who spend trine on you. They recognize regular customers, and know who doesn't spend. They talk to each other about it. So is it any surprise you just get fly-by "want to dance" if that's your vibe? Of course there's some girls who are just lazy, some who won't talk to old guys, black guys, guys in thin BB shorts & no underwear, etc. Any girl with sales skills knows a ripe prospect needs some face-time to close the deal & maybe get a regular. Monger, know thyself, before blaming "the bitches" LOL. Sorry to break it to you, but money makes the stripper come 'round. If you're just a window-shopper, why should they waste their time?

    I'm up at the stage, dropping bills, making eye contact, saying come talk when you're free. I'll buy a $40 2 fer or 3 fer and use it to talk about services & prices in VIP. Even if they say no or too much, I felt her up and got my answers, so it's worth the one-time cost. And a little investment up front can pay off on the back end. I'm really not sure how others play it, but that's my MO and I am usually happy with the results. Again, if your plan ain't working, maybe change your plan?

  2. #4407

    Synn parking

    I usually parked in the Carls Jr pakking when the lot was full on Thursday.

    But I just notice there is tow away notice if you are not Carls Jr customer this week.

    The Synn's lot is so full right now. Any good tips for parking?

  3. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I hope others share and please lets's keep it real, let's not exaggerate to make ourselves look good. Now as I post this I am sharing data, not implying that I paid that amount, I do negotiate. Although I can afford those rates, because I don't want to ruin it for others nor do I want the ladies to get use to unreasonable rates. I am more OTC.

    And I do have my 2 preferred OTC, but I will refrain since last time I said something I got burned and had to do a lot of damage control with them. Let's just say they are eye-candi and for sure we all drool for them, IMO. Some dudes, can't keep their mouth shut! LMFAO.

    Bailey - $800, Synn.

    Jada - $350, Synn.

    Snow - $500, Synn (Rent Driven).

    Nyoko - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Sapphire - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1/2 hour VIP, open to OTC).

    Jennifer - $100, Paradise.

    Luna - $500, SRCoi.

    Cora - $700 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Porcelain - $200 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Vanessa - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Scarllet- $300 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 20 rhino VIP).

    Juli - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Others: but it's been a while.

    Monique. Synn.

    London. SRCoi.

    Brazil. SRCoi.

    I must say that my luck with ladies from private MP, has been more than awesome for OTC, you h and beautiful Asian and Latinas. Drinks, Dinner and, couple of hours for $200-300. Now even at their own place. Took me a while to develop the trust but now piece of cake. I call and they say what time LOL
    For Cora she offered me $5. Then again her prices have gone up a lot recently -- from 3 less than a year ago to at least 5. Seems like it will go up every single time I see her. Nyoko can be negotiated down, as well as Sapphire.

  4. #4405

    Synn / otc

    I'll be honest, I really don't like the private dances at Synn, (paradise, is a different story, good VIP lounge and more private, problem is I WANT A HOTTIE LIKE THE females at Synn. Maybe one day I'll find A Dancer for outside meet ups, just these days getting a chance to talk to a dancer is VERY DAMN HARD, waitress bug, and the dancers are lazy and sit on the couches on the cell phone until they go on stage and bammmm, dances then gets off stage and what do you know, a customer swoooops her up for a VIP, shit out of luck. Anyway, Synn has some very sexy females. Areial be One of them as I Ist discovered 7_4_2023, and Katie, Mamasitas. To Whom that may be interested: fact: Synn "Emerald" is OTC and offering A thresum with a fellow dancer, 500$ qoute, she's cute but, I'm not into threesome stuff, however you might, she's super young 18,19 ? Hit her up at the club if u see her ..

  5. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, even an old and ugly dude should be smarter than to pay some of those ridiculous rates. Desperation ruins the basic principle of supply and demand concept. Let's not kid ourselves, recession is coming and if we don't manage the cost of the supply now, The product will stay at the same or higher demanded rate.
    You made clear that's what they asked, not what you paid. Ignore the haters. It's good to identify the over-reachers. Forewarned is forearmed. Thank you.

    Most girls fold like origami on prices, if you know what you're doing. They're just trying to take advantage of the suckers. Now there's a few that stick to their guns, but they do so because either their bills are paid, they know their Simps will come in later, they don't want to fuck you, or they're truly delusional. But you figure that out in a 5-minute conversation.

  6. #4403

    Out Of Your Mind

    Honestly, even an old and ugly dude should be smarter than to pay some of those ridiculous rates. Desperation ruins the basic principle of supply and demand concept. Let's not kid ourselves, recession is coming and if we don't manage the cost of the supply now, The product will stay at the same or higher demanded rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Those prices are ridiculous. I can easily afford it too but I wouldn't even entertain them for those ridiculous quotes. I've had better luck getting girls from SB websites for less. That's why I don't really go to strip clubs anymore because these broads are out of their mind asking for these prices. 800? Really? Hell nah. Last time a girl quoted me 600 ITC I straight up laughed. She kept saying well maybe save some money and come back, I laughed because I had a couple Gs in my pocket and I told her straight up. You must be really old and desperate dude. I'm telling you girls from SB websites charge less for more time.

  7. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Those prices are ridiculous. I can easily afford it too but I wouldn't even entertain them for those ridiculous quotes. I've had better luck getting girls from SB websites for less. That's why I don't really go to strip clubs anymore because these broads are out of their mind asking for these prices. 800? Really? Hell nah. Last time a girl quoted me 600 ITC I straight up laughed. She kept saying well maybe save some money and come back, I laughed because I had a couple Gs in my pocket and I told her straight up. You must be really old and desperate dude. I'm telling you girls from SB websites charge less for more time.
    I figure those high numbers are their "no price", meaning they don't really want to do OTC but if you really want it, then this is what it's going to cost you. They don't know how to say no, so they throw out a big number, have most guys decline, and they're ok with doing it few times a month with just a few regulars. Just my theory.
    -
    Edit: I remember 1 night Roxxxy clocked in around 1030pm...got an old white guy for an hour VIP...then clocked out at 1130pm. I don't even wanna know how much gramps dropped on her for her to just pop in and out lol. Obviously enough for her to not try to get other guys' business. Hit and run and got the f out!

  8. #4401
    Katie just started yesterday. She's racked up a lot of hits on her profile very quickly so hopefully she is accommodating. Looks hot in her photo. Anyone remember the old Katie from years ago, a hot athletic white girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on KATIE? SLIM HOTTIE & ARIAL? Slim) & MONIQUE (THICK HOTTIE)? Honey judging by the amount of VIP dances she had got while I was chilling as a customer, she get's busy, customer had cum dripping off is shirt as he ran quick to the bathroom to clean up, (HONEY LOOKED OK, didn't see how she got 3 vipz one after another, she ain't all that cute? JUst saying.

  9. #4400
    There is a newish cute white girl Ariel.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Aria? I remember she does not offer extras except for a very high price -- you're better off getting a warm up dance from her since she is pretty hot though.

  10. #4399

    Out of your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I hope others share and please lets's keep it real, let's not exaggerate to make ourselves look good. Now as I post this I am sharing data, not implying that I paid that amount, I do negotiate. Although I can afford those rates, because I don't want to ruin it for others nor do I want the ladies to get use to unreasonable rates. I am more OTC.

    And I do have my 2 preferred OTC, but I will refrain since last time I said something I got burned and had to do a lot of damage control with them. Let's just say they are eye-candi and for sure we all drool for them, IMO. Some dudes, can't keep their mouth shut! LMFAO.

    Bailey - $800, Synn.

    Jada - $350, Synn.

    Snow - $500, Synn (Rent Driven).

    Nyoko - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Sapphire - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1/2 hour VIP, open to OTC).

    Jennifer - $100, Paradise.

    Luna - $500, SRCoi.

    Cora - $700 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Porcelain - $200 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Vanessa - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Scarllet- $300 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 20 rhino VIP).

    Juli - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Others: but it's been a while.

    Monique. Synn.

    London. SRCoi.

    Brazil. SRCoi.

    I must say that my luck with ladies from private MP, has been more than awesome for OTC, you h and beautiful Asian and Latinas. Drinks, Dinner and, couple of hours for $200-300. Now even at their own place. Took me a while to develop the trust but now piece of cake. I call and they say what time LOL
    Those prices are ridiculous. I can easily afford it too but I wouldn't even entertain them for those ridiculous quotes. I've had better luck getting girls from SB websites for less. That's why I don't really go to strip clubs anymore because these broads are out of their mind asking for these prices. 800? Really? Hell nah. Last time a girl quoted me 600 ITC I straight up laughed. She kept saying well maybe save some money and come back, I laughed because I had a couple Gs in my pocket and I told her straight up. You must be really old and desperate dude. I'm telling you girls from SB websites charge less for more time.

  11. #4398
    Some very useful guidelines info here, thanks. Bailey and Cora are hot but those asking rates are wild. Are they doing something extra special in the back or what. No one here will likely admit to what they paid for them but maybe can comment on their performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I hope others share and please lets's keep it real, let's not exaggerate to make ourselves look good. Now as I post this I am sharing data, not implying that I paid that amount, I do negotiate. Although I can afford those rates, because I don't want to ruin it for others nor do I want the ladies to get use to unreasonable rates. I am more OTC.

    And I do have my 2 preferred OTC, but I will refrain since last time I said something I got burned and had to do a lot of damage control with them. Let's just say they are eye-candi and for sure we all drool for them, IMO. Some dudes, can't keep their mouth shut! LMFAO.

    Bailey - $800, Synn.

    Jada - $350, Synn.

    Snow - $500, Synn (Rent Driven).

    Nyoko - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Sapphire - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1/2 hour VIP, open to OTC).

    Jennifer - $100, Paradise.

    Luna - $500, SRCoi.

    Cora - $700 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Porcelain - $200 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Vanessa - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Scarllet- $300 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 20 rhino VIP).

    Juli - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Others: but it's been a while.

    Monique. Synn.

    London. SRCoi.

    Brazil. SRCoi.

    I must say that my luck with ladies from private MP, has been more than awesome for OTC, you h and beautiful Asian and Latinas. Drinks, Dinner and, couple of hours for $200-300. Now even at their own place. Took me a while to develop the trust but now piece of cake. I call and they say what time LOL

  12. #4397

    Otc / fs

    I hope others share and please lets's keep it real, let's not exaggerate to make ourselves look good. Now as I post this I am sharing data, not implying that I paid that amount, I do negotiate. Although I can afford those rates, because I don't want to ruin it for others nor do I want the ladies to get use to unreasonable rates. I am more OTC.

    And I do have my 2 preferred OTC, but I will refrain since last time I said something I got burned and had to do a lot of damage control with them. Let's just say they are eye-candi and for sure we all drool for them, IMO. Some dudes, can't keep their mouth shut! LMFAO.

    Bailey - $800, Synn.

    Jada - $350, Synn.

    Snow - $500, Synn (Rent Driven).

    Nyoko - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Sapphire - $400, Synn (No OTC, Club only + 1/2 hour VIP, open to OTC).

    Jennifer - $100, Paradise.

    Luna - $500, SRCoi.

    Cora - $700 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 1 hour VIP).

    Porcelain - $200 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Vanessa - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Scarllet- $300 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 20 rhino VIP).

    Juli - $150 SRCoi (No OTC, Club only + 15 retreat VIP).

    Others: but it's been a while.

    Monique. Synn.

    London. SRCoi.

    Brazil. SRCoi.
    ————
    I must say that my luck with ladies from private MP, has been more than awesome for OTC, you h and beautiful Asian and Latinas. Drinks, Dinner and, couple of hours for $200-300. Now even at their own place. Took me a while to develop the trust but now piece of cake. I call and they say what time LOL

  13. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on KATIE? SLIM HOTTIE & ARIAL? Slim) & MONIQUE (THICK HOTTIE)? Honey judging by the amount of VIP dances she had got while I was chilling as a customer, she get's busy, customer had cum dripping off is shirt as he ran quick to the bathroom to clean up, (HONEY LOOKED OK, didn't see how she got 3 vipz one after another, she ain't all that cute? JUst saying.
    Did you mean Aria? I remember she does not offer extras except for a very high price -- you're better off getting a warm up dance from her since she is pretty hot though.

  14. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on KATIE? SLIM HOTTIE & ARIAL? Slim) & MONIQUE (THICK HOTTIE)? Honey judging by the amount of VIP dances she had got while I was chilling as a customer, she get's busy, customer had cum dripping off is shirt as he ran quick to the bathroom to clean up, (HONEY LOOKED OK, didn't see how she got 3 vipz one after another, she ain't all that cute? JUst saying.
    Katie. No experience.

    Aria. Down, but picky. Quoted $6 FS.

    Monique. Down, but picky. $2/$4. Squirter. She's one of the GFs of the owner of Dreams Wilmington. She loves to talk a lot so humor her if you want to build comfort and rapport.

    Honey. No experience.

  15. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Must be simps because when I asked for pricing she quoted 3. So Idk who would pay that when there are better options for less.
    Almost every dancer who's ever quoted me 300 has accepted a lower counter offer. As much as I find negotiating annoying, I don't blame them for asking more because there are idiots who will say yes. (I'd prefer that there was a single price established by the club and posted on the wall but sadly that might cause legal problems.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape