Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 41259
-
07-05-23 07:13 #31104Senior Member

Posts: 151Zeena
That's weird because I was texting with her yesterday. Quick response after my first text and within a few minutes seemed like we had things set up for then. I was about to drive there but got a phone call and had to take care of something. Maybe I just got lucky but it seemed pretty easy at least initially.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 05:47 #31103Senior Member

Posts: 45Zeenas Newest
I have not been impressed!! I've played phone tag with her for weeks trying to schedule something. I've attempted every angle. Plan ahead, last minute, even drive to her area waited and twiddled my thumbs. Ghost until I drive back home and then she finally said she was ready! The chase is fun the first couple of times but it def gets old!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 23:23 #31102Senior Member

Posts: 69Haiti Baby
I had a good dream with Haiti Baby after my UTR regular recommended her to me. Damage was 4 hunnid and I popped twice. Sweet dreams!
Originally Posted by NavGolf95
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/675336538940
-
07-04-23 17:37 #31101Senior Member

Posts: 350Zeena
Like I mentioned in the initial post, look for her info in the Where Are They Now? Forum part.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 16:27 #31100Regular Member

Posts: 10Ebony providers
I'll be back in town and looking for and ebony provider to help destress. Any good recommendations?
-
07-04-23 15:26 #31099Senior Member

Posts: 98Queen Devine
Went to dream about this one last night.
Ended up leaving felt uncomfortable like LEO is involved.
Anyone happen to know if this is legit and good service?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/562216146374
-
07-04-23 13:47 #31098Senior Member

Posts: 50Zeena
Do you have a link or pic?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 11:30 #31097Senior Member

Posts: 205Zeena Pics
Her face looks nice but her pictures do not show her assets, can't even tell how tall / short she is. She will do herself a favor providing updated pics.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 11:05 #31096Senior Member

Posts: 350Assistance
Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 08:06 #31095Senior Member

Posts: 81Not yet
I haven't seen candy or the younger redhead at that house but Candy's old house in Mandarin was a smoke filled shit hole where it looked like someone had a hoarding problem. In a dream a golden shower happened right in her bedroom so there's that. However, I never felt any crazy spidie-senses while there and overall safe. I'm sure it's the same with the new place. I'll probably give them both a shot in the next few days because I like Candy's open menu and willingness to do pretty much anything. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 19:33 #31094Senior Member

Posts: 554Intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/972716099796
She's posted for a while just never seen anything on her.
-
07-03-23 16:17 #31093Senior Member

Posts: 229Have you been to that house to see Candy? How's the environment? It seems better than the average hoe shack.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 16:11 #31092Senior Member

Posts: 98That horrible
Face that bad I'm feeling like you all trying to say not worth the visit. How's the body and service? Should I just save coins and find another?
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 15:40 #31091Senior Member

Posts: 81Doubles with Candy the Redhead
I'm pretty sure she's doing doubles with Candy the redhead off 103rd. Too bad she doesn't look like her pictures. Shame.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 15:16 #31090Senior Member

Posts: 59Red Head
I saw her a couple years ago on the SS at a trailer park. She looks nothing like the pics. Candy and picking has made her face look like it was in a meat grinder. She also wanted to play in an abandoned trailer, although it did have a bed in it. Thats all it had. I got out of there. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





