Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 12174
-
07-09-23 14:15 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 215Curvy Asian woman
In the mood for a curvy Asian woman, any recommendations?
-
07-08-23 23:19 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 167I thought DS doesn't do BBFS? Does Summer offer it for free or with upcharge?
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 21:31 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 48The Full BBFSCIPness of Summer or Tulip or Coco or Coco2
I just stated, will see what their reaction is. In terms of her pictures, BTT owner is famous for using fake / stolen IG pics. Rest are her P.S. Photos.
Another Coco, or "Lady Coco", at LadyLady is disputably a full BBFSCIP+.
Originally Posted by KillAk
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 14:51 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 88Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 12:10 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 78SA website virus?
Anyone else not able to access SA's website due to antivirus saying it is infected?
-
07-08-23 10:20 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 48Summer full BBFSCIP
Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.
https://www.40models.com/
https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip
https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 14:57 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 253Gina at APC
I agree with this. Recently saw Gina myself. Great smile, great personality, great English, but I've had so much better. Her ass impacts are obvious and her tits are enhanced (done well actually), but her performance isn't my desired. If you're reading this and into the "enhanced girl next door" with a slight goth vibe on tats / tongue piercing, this is who you should book with. If you want someone more sensual, look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 18:22 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 78I have used agencies as references. However, I always contact them asking first. Normally, IMO if you're a regular they don't mind especially if you ask. I also have several independents that I use as referrals.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:38 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 88Depends on the agency. Just my experience but you're usually going to get a no. You're better off with P411 or a indie girl with a website. Not to say they never do it. Sometimes they'll do references for sister agencies in other cities.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:30 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 124Agency Reference
I have done it in the past and it always worked for me. I usually say, "I use _ Agency 2 or 3 times a week", never been turned down.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 16:17 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 29Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
-
07-05-23 12:25 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 88Ara is definitely hit or miss. She's probably one of the prettiest k-girls but very minimal service. No shower routine. In the past, she's cut tours short even if she's only scheduled for a few days. YMMV. She claims to only be doing this while she finished up school and was looking for a job.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 09:10 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 78They won't respond unless they are short on business. Right now they are never not booked, so adding new clients is low priority for them. Best chance to get verified is during a slow time like holidays, etc. But, you're right it's tough. There is one agency I use it took me 5-6 months to get verified and I've been doing the hobby for 10 years.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
One K agency I was verified with using just references because it was during winter and holiday season. Very slow for them and they wanted the businesses.
-
07-05-23 09:07 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 78New ladies at DS
Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.
-
07-05-23 08:30 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 957Same
I've been a client with them for like 15 years. Started in one gated apartment in Tyson's. Then they moved to a different apartment, same complex. Then to a new gated apartment complex (current one), then to a different apartment same complex.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
I've tried several times over the last six months and got crickets. Very frustrating. I've heard good things about one of the current girls.
About two months ago, when they didn't respond, I contacted MP and saw a cute, young, Japanese girl. They didn't even screen me.











Reply With Quote





