Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19048

    Catching up escort edition

    I've seen mechanical Mandy a few times. Tall red 6 ft. I haven't seen her at the new place she's advertising. But every time I saw her at the old place over by 28th it was on par. No GFE. Just a hott naked red head ready for whatever then leave. LOL. That's how I like it though. She's my favorite. I highly recommend. I saw she's been gone for awhile, but just recently started advertising again. There's plenty of reviews on her already. But she's still my favorite.

    I also got to check out Shelby from Kzoo who advertises here all the time. She was super nice. Looks like her pics. But she did have a ton of scars or a rash or something that had me concerned. This was a while back. I haven't been able to get this site to load for awhile. So I'm not sure her current status. She's super sweet, nice location, clean room. No complaints other than the scars or rash she had. I ended up just paying her and making some excuse to leave incase whatever it was. Was contagious.

    Does anyone know if Wynter is still around. Old school bbw type. She was fun, but I lost her digits?

  2. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/024448271476

    Is this P10 from the old Wayland days?
    Perfect 10 with the Glock tattoo? She was great this doesn't seem like it's her?

  3. #19046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Hunter

    Just saw Hunter this afternoon and what a genuinely great woman. Comms we're easy and upon arrival she welcomed me with a hug. Great conversation. Got caught up on what's been going on with her and she shed a little light on her situation at the den. I'll let her share if she so chooses but the future of the den is definitely up in the air. We can only hope for the best. Any how. Instead of repeating what others have said, I'll just say another great visit with a beautiful young woman. She will be missed.

    CJ.

  4. #19045
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Saw CJ again about a month ago. I'd say she's the top overall provider in GR. Super hot, PSE with no GPS and reasonable rates. Comms are great too. What more could a man want?
    Thank you, love. I do enjoy our escapades.

  5. #19044
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Welcome TM. You've chosen well if CJ is your first escapade. She may ask that you have some references first. Or she may ask you to verify via other ways to ensure her safety. But if you see her as a first timer, be prepared to be blown away. And if she accepts your invitation to your deflowering, let her know you are new. CJ is one who will use that information to enhance your visit.

    Common sense applies. Go freshly showered and shaved. Wear clean clothes. Brush your teeth. Don't smoke prior to visit. Don't wear strong cologne. Be prompt. But wait until she gives you the all clear before knocking on her room. Be complimentary and respectful. Ask before touching or probing. Those nuances move the event to an all time home run.

    If you need to see others first, you could search out Hunter before she leaves on tour.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter

    Perhaps other members can give you recommendations on who to see first, if CJ wants you to have references first of all. I've heard good reports about Brandy and Lainey. Perhaps those are two options to start. Maybe DJBiker has some sage advice for you. Some winsome words certain to enlighten and uplift. He typically is quick to offer assistance to any and all mongers who request some help. He's that much of a giver. Its DJs world. We just live in his ample shadow. All hail DJ.

    Anticipate.

    G2.
    Saw CJ again about a month ago. I'd say she's the top overall provider in GR. Super hot, PSE with no GPS and reasonable rates. Comms are great too. What more could a man want?

  6. #19043
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    B&G? Not sure I know that one.
    Blow and go.

  7. #19042
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I agree totally, one of the best BJs out there. She always swallows, never spills a drop.

    Kitty contacted me this morning to cum see her for a 50 B&G out on Fruitridge. I'm not Heading that way today, hopefully mongers north west of GR catch her deal of the day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/467817384420
    B&G? Not sure I know that one.

  8. #19041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty / Grace / Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Saw Emmie again last week for a last minute visit at a 28th St location. She offered me a duo since she had a friend staying with her, but I was pressed for time. Recognized the partner from her STG posts too, but didn't catch a name. Went for a quick BBBJ & she performed like a champ. Emmie may be a bit short & plump, but she has some nice tits and a great head game. Sloppy, wet, pleasing. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/200334867943
    I agree totally, one of the best BJs out there. She always swallows, never spills a drop.

    Kitty contacted me this morning to cum see her for a 50 B&G out on Fruitridge. I'm not Heading that way today, hopefully mongers north west of GR catch her deal of the day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/467817384420

  9. #19040

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    We'll, here are two that I'm adding to the "Wall of lame":

    Lainey.
    Vanessa.

    Both were eager to schedule an appointment the night before our arrangement, then they go radio-silence the day of the appointment. No tolerance for this BS.
    I was hoping to hook up with Lainey because of the stellar reviews but obviously she has gone to the dark side.

  10. #19039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Vanessa AKA P10

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    This 37 ish girl is near collage and 196/ mich. P10 has been in / out of jail. Venessa is a cheap date if you don't mind the basement dweller for her service.

    I pm ed one of ya, but seems I need to clarify. ? Was years ago so you can count on face sagin, stinky pussy and dark dungeom atmosfear. And I mean fear. LOL.

    If your a searching ugly person, prrolly wouldn't matter. She's a 4 out of 10. Maybe. Happy hunting fellow fucksticks.
    P10 is definitely not available. She's staying with her uncle until at least 12/31/24.

  11. #19038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Wall of fame

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    We'll, here are two that I'm adding to the "Wall of lame":

    Lainey.
    Vanessa.

    Both were eager to schedule an appointment the night before our arrangement, then they go radio-silence the day of the appointment. No tolerance for this BS.
    Yes I agree so tired of them ghosting 💩128169;.

  12. #19037

    Going dark list

    We'll, here are two that I'm adding to the "Wall of lame":

    Lainey.
    Vanessa.

    Both were eager to schedule an appointment the night before our arrangement, then they go radio-silence the day of the appointment. No tolerance for this BS.

  13. #19036

    Jada

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/107217304816

    Morning gents!

    Remember reading reviews about this one and thought they were positive but cannot seem to find any when searching. Any info would be great!

  14. #19035

    Venessa is NOT p10 ya dorks

    This 37 ish girl is near collage and 196/ mich. P10 has been in / out of jail. Venessa is a cheap date if you don't mind the basement dweller for her service.

    I pm ed one of ya, but seems I need to clarify. ? Was years ago so you can count on face sagin, stinky pussy and dark dungeom atmosfear. And I mean fear. LOL.

    If your a searching ugly person, prrolly wouldn't matter. She's a 4 out of 10. Maybe. Happy hunting fellow fucksticks.

  15. #19034

    Vanessa on Sumo

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    The number comes up in sumosear.ch with a few additional pics. I've never met her.
    The older pic with pink bra looks like a P10 pic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape