Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4897
-
07-08-23 21:01 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 240Jenn
Service is on the level with accommodations. I didn't know that there was a level below the West, but Fairwinds is it. Maybe two or three levels below. And my meet with Jenn was just as bad. She still looks way sexy, but that is where the good ended. Ended up up walking out without getting anything. Stay away!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 17:38 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 2788reason I am commenting here is that Ariel came up on a look see on CE and remembered someone here had asked about her. I'm skeptical.
Originally Posted by DelawareGuy35
[View Original Post]
Did you do any DD before you contacted her? Has she asked for money up front yet? Part of your answer, I think could come from a bit of DD? Doing it yourself is certainly faster than waiting on a reply here.
I dunno, but a ListCrawler girl who posts / works in DE, Miami and Ft Lauderdale, several numbers, etc.
-
07-08-23 15:16 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 2788Jenn / Torri is back!
Oh look! Jenn / Torri is back around! Said she wasn't in jail as I had seen reported here, said her phone was off or something. Who knows?
Told me she was staying at the Fairwinds on Rte 40. I don't think that place even rates as a dump, that's too high. Also seems like, in a recent trip by on the way to Wally World, I seen a for sale sign at that place.
So which one of youse Mongers is gunna buy the place so we can rent it out to all the girls? Make it like the old days: girls sit outside the rooms in lawn chairs, you drive in, drive around the lot and slect one, then park and head inside!
Wish that girl would move some-where's-else so I could resample that tight little spinner body and vice like cooch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/374349685589
-
07-06-23 12:19 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 28Ariel?
Has anybody had any luck with Ariel? Our schedules haven't matched up so far when I try to set up a date with her but she seems like a nice girl. Just want to know if I should put in more effort to see her, any insight is appreciated thank you!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...a/982043085130
-
07-05-23 08:34 #3348Banned Member

Posts: 119Sorry about the blunder.
I was so into posting about some of the details, I forgot to post the ad and pics. Could've said a lot more but don't have all day. I did a hh. She wanted 150, but let me do 100. If you decide to take a chance, if your still curious, you better do a ss. I will not be going back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/782989362426
-
07-05-23 08:17 #3347Banned Member

Posts: 119Save your money gents
If you read the ad, it sounds like she's the greatest thing ever. The fact is gents, she's really not that good. No connection, no chemistry, no real communication, could care less if I was there. To make matters worse, she had a sore right side and was in a lot of pain. Every time I got comfortable and got in some kind of rhythm, she started whining to put her leg down, or stop. Got up to put a bandage on her finger. Said it was bleeding. A lot of stalling. She clearly doesn't like what she does, and it shows. You have been warned gents.
-
07-01-23 07:56 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 657I believe the 10 pc bucket comes with an additional chickenhead.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 05:20 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 742Spell check
You are correct. Spell check doesn't recognize good chicken when they see it. ROFO.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 00:58 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 819Chicken
I'm willing to bet, that was a typo for "ROFO". Royal farms is known for thier chicken. And he's right, with the quality and habits of a lot of these girls, you might be best off taking Luv's advice 😂.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 16:53 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 2788Lmao
I'm not from LSD and also have no idea WTF is roof chicken, but damn dude that was one of the funniest posts I have seen in months! Well done!
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:37 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 81https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/244552032462
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
Is this the same diamond? Looks good in pics if they are recent.
-
06-30-23 07:32 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 177Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by ForgottenSin
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:31 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 177😂.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
😂 noted.
-
06-30-23 01:49 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 271I bailed 30 seconds after walking into the room.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 22:45 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 31Melody
I have seen her many times. She is very hard to get ahold of. Her in-call location it near her parents house in a camper and there is little to no cell service there. If you are looking for a "last minute" hookup, she's not it. But her service with me has been great. She is down for just about anything and very nice but she will get you to pick up stuff on the way to her like smokes and food. To me this get annoying but the visit is always worth it. She plays a top notch head game and the box is tight. You can go covered or commando and doesn't mind busting right in the box. Just keep trying to hook up with her but always have a backup plan, because you will have about a 45% success rate. Stay safe out there friend.
Originally Posted by BigBoy1971
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






