Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4897
-
06-28-23 22:02 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 742Seaford
Dude. That 2 weeks worth of groceries for a Seaford hoe. Tell her you'll show up with a bag of roof chicken. If she ghosts you. You still got the chicken.
Originally Posted by BigBoy1971
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:49 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 177Starr or Melody Intel
I originally was going to see this one. She said her name was Starr but her one of her ads said melody too. Anyway the comms were spotty and he planned a qv for. 100 and she told me to contact her when I got to seaford / bridgeville. Her incall is a house. She then started in with asking me to cash app her 50 because she has not eaten in a day. She said if I did that I would only have to pay her 40 when I arrive and even offered references. I passed and told her I would hit her up when I arrived. I got to town and she went silent. Anyone have experiences with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/516524855337
-
06-28-23 18:39 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 177Velvet in Seaford
Hello fellow mongers. I was in seaford yesterday and after a long drive I wanted some strange and I took a chance on Velvet. The pics are representative of her body but her face is average at best and I would say she is 50 vs 45. Anyway easy comms and the damage was. 120 for a hhr and 80 for Qv. I settled for the hhr. She came to my hotel and we chatted and the got comfortable. I asked her if she did everything on her ad and she started talking about anal and that it depended on size. That was not even on the ad! LOL. She said BBFS was fine but to cum On her stomach. I'm a safety guy so that's not an option for me. Velvet loves to kiss and it was hot and wet with plenty of DFK. I then put on the hat and she gave an ok BJ. Cannot deep throat and I even tried to help her. After I was ready I asked her for some DATY and I ate it like it was my last meal. She got super wet. We kissed again so she could taste herself. We then went to mish and I pounded her hard and pinned her legs back. Then to the doggy finale. Nice spinner ass and that asshole looked like it has been hit plenty of times. I slapped her tiny ass and filled the bag. We cleaned up and she said if I wanted a wake up call to give her a shout. Good time and performance but her face is just not great. Super nice and I would see her again because I may want Greek.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...-/790787957526
-
06-28-23 15:25 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 275So did you do the deed or did you bail because of looks / smell?
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 00:33 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 271No problem. I bought into the hype with the pics and her working with me on my room requests. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by Rayo9
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 00:29 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 271Mobile phone. Pics
I'm fairly tech savvy, it was late when I wrote the post and I wrote it from my phone. Wasn't going to screenshot / save the pics to my phone at the moment, even though I'd immediately delete them. Now that I'm on my laptop, I feel a little more comfortable saving / deleting the image. Thanks for your feedback though.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
She seems to delete her old posts instead of leaving them up, which is odd. Here's her latest ad posted today:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...a/773240725943
-
06-27-23 20:35 #3331Banned Member

Posts: 119Natalie-other ad
Sorry gents. Not sure what went wrong with the second ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/219316381647
-
06-27-23 20:17 #3330Banned Member

Posts: 119The Plumber is in the house
Good evening gents. As you can see I am new on the site. So please, show me some love. If there's a woman that needs a good plumber, I'm the one. (joke).
I was talking with this one earlier. Her name is Natalie. Apparently I'm a little late because she is now in Connecticut. She said she will be back in Delaware around the 17th of next month. She's a little pricey for my taste but you get what you pay for. She did say that she will work with me. She has two ads. The first one is more descriptive.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...onde/142033791
https://skipthegames.com/img/018/MTQ...A4NDQ0NTJj.jpg
So hopefully I'll have something to report. Unless I meet up with someone much sooner. Stay tuned gents.
-
06-27-23 13:15 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 2788Posting Pics
Hmmm, what exactly is the technical problem that prevents one from posting pics? Maybe some of the tech savvy types around here could help if you mentioned the issue?
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]
Did you get a chance to see the guide to posting pics?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics
-
06-27-23 08:04 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 641The ad is gone so without a name, pics or phone # posted, its not helpful.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 01:39 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 64Delaware
I have to say this has been a common theme with providers in this area lately. The quality is so low and I don't understand why. Thank you for taking the dive for us soldier.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 00:37 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 271Avoid this one
Can't upload pics here. I know links sometimes go bad. But this is not a good provider. I had to turn around and leave immediately. Does not look anything like the pictures. Will say anything to get you to come to the room (accommodation for service / price, cleanliness of the room). When you arrive, it's like you are seeing the alter ego of what the pictures represent. Shifty movements, slurred speech, marks on body. Avoid if you know what's good for you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/821155558744
-
06-23-23 00:04 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 10Tori, Krissy, and Joei Reviews
Tori (Newark, DE / Elkton, MD):
Contacted her two days ago and heard from her bf / fiancé that she is locked up LOL. Apparently she was found sleeping in the hospital for some reason and they ran her record and arrested her. Never followed up on this or did any research so take this information with a grain of salt.
Saw her about two months ago in Elkton and it was a decent experience. Looks ok and has a good pussy + decent head game but she is a clock-watcher. Had better hopes from her (or better skills) given her rates. Would not repeat unless desperate. FYI. Looks more like her recent pictures, not the old ones. Ask for a verification pic for a more recent look.
Krissy (Elkton, MD):
Saw her once and she is fantastic. Best head I have ever gotten and pussy is amazing too but she is on the expensive side. Would recommend if you can afford her rates and she does not negotiate. Maybe a little bit if you strike it when it's hot. Would recommend!
Joei (Elkton, MD):
Saw her last week at a private residence in Elkton and the experience was ok. Nothing great. However, the damage is quite low and you can negotiate if you play your cards right. Would not repeat unless desperate. https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2770265-Let+Me+Blow+Your+Mind4433500743+.[URL]
-
06-20-23 00:15 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 819All too common
Hey, Hollywood,
Originally Posted by Hollywood123
[View Original Post]
I see the SN is new, by the post count, welcome to the boards!
I don't know if your new to the scene or not, but, unfortunately, this is pretty common these days. It's funny, because back in the "heyday". With BP, and CL popping with ads and girls posting left and right, I don't think ghosting occurred as much as it does today🤔.
Sorry, you got ghosted, but hey, consider it a win, because you didn't have to spend any dinero!
Of course it jumps on your nerves, but hell, you only lost time, hopefully, no other out of pocket expenses. And you didn't pay for a service you did not like.
I can't comment on that particular provider's services, but I'd like to. 😂.
If things change and you folks make a connection, please up date us!
Good luck, stay safe, and happy hunting!
-
06-19-23 21:59 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 167Her best times are during the day I think. One worthwhile note, she looks Caucasian to me on the pics, but she's not. Either way, very attractive and very sweet (but can be hard to track down for sure).
Originally Posted by Hollywood123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





