Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 928 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10740

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, this is judgement call. If person has decent reputation, then it should be ok. If person is ghetto. Face tats, uses "fellas" , has trash name like Gucci, or has rap references in profile, then ff no.
    That's 90% of Atlanta.

  2. #10739

    Meeting at club

    IMHO, this is judgement call. If person has decent reputation, then it should be ok. If person is ghetto. Face tats, uses "fellas" , has trash name like Gucci, or has rap references in profile, then ff no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Thank you for your help!

    Let's say she agrees to meet at a club without a deposit, how does the payment work usually on the day of? A portion at first and rest afterwards? I know this sounds naive but never done this before.

  3. #10738
    How was your experience with Megan Marks? I've been wanting to check her out but she lives across town but I so love petite. Debating about doing outcall but not without meeting first. I thought she doesn't offer bbj or GFE. Where you able to change that?

    Tiny is also on my list. Just kinda have a problem with her not showing her face. LOL.

    Tia.

  4. #10737

    Wow

    I never thought I'd see the day where Tasia was lumped in with Lyn as "marginal" LOL!

    If you want BBFS and a chill vibe, Tasia should be at the top of your list. Plus, she has lots of hot friends who you'd have access to for similar fun.

    The only other lass on your list that I've seen is Tiny. While she tends to get good reviews, we just didn't click. And if it matters, BBFS was not on the menu.


  5. #10736

    Just say no

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Thank you for your help!

    Let's say she agrees to meet at a club without a deposit, how does the payment work usually on the day of? A portion at first and rest afterwards? I know this sounds naive but never done this before.
    Whether you pay a deposit electronically or pay a deposit in person, it's still a deposit. So the advice from the others applies here as well. Pay in full at the time of the "date". Some say pay at the beginning, others say to wait until the deed is done. Personally I pay up front so the provider knows I'm not going to "accidentally" forget to pay, but others swear by holding payment until you get what was agreed. Just don't give her anything before you're alone with her in the room.

  6. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Thank you for your help!

    Let's say she agrees to meet at a club without a deposit, how does the payment work usually on the day of? A portion at first and rest afterwards? I know this sounds naive but never done this before.
    If you send a deposit, you will never ever ever see the girl. Never send a deposit, ever, and never give your room number. Independent gals prefer meeting in the lobby. If they will not say price is all inclusive, hang up. If pics are photoshopped, another red flag.

  7. #10734

  8. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just no to deposits.
    LOL. Thank you for your help!

    Let's say she agrees to meet at a club without a deposit, how does the payment work usually on the day of? A portion at first and rest afterwards? I know this sounds naive but never done this before.

  9. #10732

    Don't be a total retard

    Just no to deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello Vegas seniors.

    I found this Vegas hottie on IG that I liked. She has several thousand followers, an * with hardcore content and she's likely a stripper too judging by her IG content. I asked her how much for the night and she quoted me a certain amount and requested a $300 deposit on cashapp and pay the rest in person. Is this a good idea? I personally think it's stupid to give her that much deposit but she's super hot and would love to meet her. Any advice is appreciated!

  10. #10731
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello Vegas seniors.

    I found this Vegas hottie on IG that I liked. She has several thousand followers, an * with hardcore content and she's likely a stripper too judging by her IG content. I asked her how much for the night and she quoted me a certain amount and requested a $300 deposit on cashapp and pay the rest in person. Is this a good idea? I personally think it's stupid to give her that much deposit but she's super hot and would love to meet her. Any advice is appreciated!
    Send that deposit to me. You'll get the same result.

  11. #10730

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello Vegas seniors.

    I found this Vegas hottie on IG that I liked. She has several thousand followers, an * with hardcore content and she's likely a stripper too judging by her IG content. I asked her how much for the night and she quoted me a certain amount and requested a $300 deposit on cashapp and pay the rest in person. Is this a good idea? I personally think it's stupid to give her that much deposit but she's super hot and would love to meet her. Any advice is appreciated!
    It's stupid to give any deposit at all no matter what her reasoning might be or how hot she is. That is all.

  12. #10729

    No, hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello Vegas seniors.

    I found this Vegas hottie on IG that I liked. She has several thousand followers, an * with hardcore content and she's likely a stripper too judging by her IG content. I asked her how much for the night and she quoted me a certain amount and requested a $300 deposit on cashapp and pay the rest in person. Is this a good idea? I personally think it's stupid to give her that much deposit but she's super hot and would love to meet her. Any advice is appreciated!
    I thought this was 4th of July, not April 1.

  13. #10728

    Advice needed

    Hello Vegas seniors.

    I found this Vegas hottie on IG that I liked. She has several thousand followers, an * with hardcore content and she's likely a stripper too judging by her IG content. I asked her how much for the night and she quoted me a certain amount and requested a $300 deposit on cashapp and pay the rest in person. Is this a good idea? I personally think it's stupid to give her that much deposit but she's super hot and would love to meet her. Any advice is appreciated!

  14. #10727
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I've been trie md these ladies or anyone in their group. They all run the same rates.

    I've seen good reviews for all of them. Tiffany Carter just crossed my mind.

    Reviews never talk about looks just performance.
    What is Trie md?

  15. #10726

    On the list

    She's on my list. I've reached out to her before.

    I guess I didn't do it the way she wanted.

    I will reach out again. She's not a clock watcher. From the reviews.

    I really appreciate the help.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    But I'd look into Devin D. She might be a little better for what you're looking for. But YMMV.

    She will run late, so you know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/devin-d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape