Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10658

    DDY Hime hot young babe now shaved

    Hime 380 hr BBBJ DFK cfs age 23-24 not shaved when I saw her but now shaved.

    Asked Emily if Hime was ready for me and she said yes so I took her. One of my favorite Japanese girls here. Website say 5'3 with Bs and I would agree. She was friendly and helped me get undressed. The usual level of English for Japanese girls. She does offer BBFS for 200 hour and almost broke and paid for it since she seemed genuinely new to America.

    This girl is hot. Skinny with small tits and a very nice ass. Got the Japanese DFK and she did some nipples sucking. Gave a nice BBBJ and went to 69 and shoved my face in that pussy. Went until she was done and put on the condom. I think she wanted me to get on top first but told her to get on top. That is the only way these girls can go as slow as they needed to and this girl was tight.

    Standing mish with her legs up on me and just went further and further in until all the way. I was being careful with her. I told Emily I wasn't going to do doggy style. Too many injuries. But there I was grabbing onto that sweet young ass in doggy style but a very gentlemanly doggie.

    Got on top for mish for the finish and was straight shoving my dick in hard. Here her moans took off and I can't even describe them. I was worried about breaking her here but me busting a nut and leaving my mark were higher priority. If we were in an apartment the next door neighbors wouldn't call the cops, but they would say to each other "what does that evil man do to that cute little Asian woman?" And just like Bam Margera I'd say "whatever the fuck I want. " Told her to make me cum then she did just that. Talked a little with app and took shower. She walked me out and I told Emily, See she it still in one piece. She worked the next day so I didn't break this one thankfully.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hime was stop number 2 on my scouting mission and this girl is fucking hot, plus seemed friendly with a good attitude. Pale skin, spinner body, pretty face, great ass and nice b cups. Everything looked real nice, like the type of girl I would've repeated with 3-4 times. Pretty innie pussy too but shaved clean already, shit! After fucking one day, really? I was pissed and I had just finished banging Sarina, so ended up walking. Was only going to bang two in one day if the stars aligned, and sadly they didn't. Emily teased the shit out of me on the way out, apparently I showed up just a day too late LOL. Fucking Manhattan crowd is not making this easy for me. Stop ruining the Japanese imports! #Fuckyounobushclub.
    Hold on, did you bang her or not? I hope you did because damn that girl was good. P.S. I got the Bush. I told Emily never let me see a girl her first day. Well, she did. LOL. But I was careful.

  2. #10657

    Anan at DDY

    I was away for a few weeks and could not go to any AMPs, but yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting DDY and seeing Anan again. I Have seen her a few times before. This time she wore a little more makeup. She wore some mascara that made her look more like the pictures on the website. She remembered me so it was instant DFK and she was all over me. I reached my hands down all over her body and grabbed hold of her big titts, natural and perfectly shaped.

    The room was one of the big ones with the shower in the room, downstairs.

    I liked watching her take her clothes off. She immediately started with the BBBJ and I was so digging that. I just let her do her thing and had to try hard not to come too fast. She flipped around and put her ass in my face and I put my tongue inside her. Her hole was very tiny and clean and actually tasted quite good. She was clean shaved.

    "Fuck or CIM" she said, and I said "CIM", since I fucked her every oyther time I saw her. She took extra care to rub my balls with her fingers at the same time and also used her hands to wrap around as well as mouth, which gave my cock full skin contact and she slurped up my juice. It was so nice and felt great. I had about a week's worth of juice inside me, so I think a lot came out.

    She cleaned me with a hot towel and also a second towel for my face and gave me a nice face massage. She gave a great massage after, with strong pointy fingers going deep into my back. It was so relaxing. Afterwards we kissed a little more and said our goodbyes. Great experience.

    Dames 260 HH.

  3. #10656

    Sarina at PPC: J-Bush Patrol

    Seems like a lot of new meat showed up this weekend while I was away. Also seems like the Bush is making comeback lately, woohoo! I had some catching up to do, and wanted to try and see some of these new girls while the urchins were still intact LOL. Sarina at PPC was my first stop:

    Very cute and young looking spinner. Probably no older than 24. Face is pretty close to the vids on the website. Beautiful natural tits, probably C cups and a nice ass. She has some extra meat on her but just the right amount where it gives her a hot soft looking feminine body. I am talking like a Mao Hamasaki type body, but with a tiny bit more chub than that. She's got a full natural Bush like Mao Hamasaki too, although probably not for much longer. Here's a smoking hot GIF of Mao for anyone curious: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=...ew&id=2695684. Service / attitude was just okay, standard J-girl service and it seemed like she is pretty new to the industry.

    Quick hello's in the room followed by donation. Standing shower followed which was uneventful. Hurried back to the room where we started with some making out then BBBJ. She will do LFK, maybe DFK too but I didn't push for it. Standard Japanese BJ and I had her switch with me for DATY fairly quickly. Went to work on that pussy and she's got a nice responsive clit. It was 69 after that then on with the 001.

    Started in mish where the pussy was tight. After mish it was doggy. She's got a nice meaty booty which I enjoyed in doggy. Standing mish after that, which provided a great view as always. Then it was CG. Loved having those beautiful tits in my face and pressed against me. She's got a nice ass to grab on to in CG as well. Pussy is tight! I came pretty damn close to popping in CG but needed mish to get over the finish line. Some more action in Mish followed and I popped in the bag with not much time to spare. She showered me up after that and we said our goodbyes. Probably went at least 5 minutes over time.

    Damage was $260 for 30 minutes. Was a good bang, but I am on the fence about whether to repeat. On the one hand, I loved her tiny yet curvy spinner body, plus she's got a pretty face and a nice tight pussy with some rare full Bush action. But the GFE service wasn't very good and she had that slightly standoffish vibe you get with some J-girls. Maybe I just caught her at a bad time or we didn't connect for some reason. Maybe a second session would be better. I definitely recommend, especially for my RTB bros. But I'm not sure whether I will see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Check out Hime at DDY.
    Hime was stop number 2 on my scouting mission and this girl is fucking hot, plus seemed friendly with a good attitude. Pale skin, spinner body, pretty face, great ass and nice b cups. Everything looked real nice, like the type of girl I would've repeated with 3-4 times. Pretty innie pussy too but shaved clean already, shit! After fucking one day, really? I was pissed and I had just finished banging Sarina, so ended up walking. Was only going to bang two in one day if the stars aligned, and sadly they didn't. Emily teased the shit out of me on the way out, apparently I showed up just a day too late LOL. Fucking Manhattan crowd is not making this easy for me. Stop ruining the Japanese imports! #Fuckyounobushclub.

  4. #10655
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxTech  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking girl. She's cute on the face but body is amazingly thin and fit with nice titties on her. Very shy girl but gives her all when it come to blowing me and eventually fitted me with the love glove and we went round and round and blow by blow to her cute moans until I finished the first pop. Are all Japanese girls this cute in the sack? Round 2 was too difficult for me to stay hard so she used her mouth and hand and got me to the finish line. Nice girl!
    Check out Hime at DDY.

  5. #10654

    Agree my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    The best options you have in ATL are lkatl and kblackpink (Korean apartments).
    Those 2 places are not only fun but IMHO have put our cracky escort scene on notice.

  6. #10653

    Kalala Shagri-La

    Nice looking girl. She's cute on the face but body is amazingly thin and fit with nice titties on her. Very shy girl but gives her all when it come to blowing me and eventually fitted me with the love glove and we went round and round and blow by blow to her cute moans until I finished the first pop. Are all Japanese girls this cute in the sack? Round 2 was too difficult for me to stay hard so she used her mouth and hand and got me to the finish line. Nice girl!

  7. #10652
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilamannjaro  [View Original Post]
    Was in the city recently for work. A day before the trip, I texted the mms about an appointment and based on reports booked Tiffany. I flew into ewr, took NJ Transit to Penn Station and after a short walk I was elevatoring up to a place that simply does not exist here in Atlanta: a spa that is an absolute beehive of hot Asian spinners running around. Mms takes me to a room, tells me Tiffany is unavailable (on her period) and she'll bring girls in for a lineup. She brings 3 girls in and I chose the one with the prettiest face: Cherry. In the forums I only saw reports of doubles with her but rest assured she is unbelievable 1:1. DFK like our plane is going down the minute the others leave, and by then I am at ridiculous full mast. We do the donation part real quick and we have to literally make a run for the table shower. Otw to the shower several doors were open with girls about to take their horndog to the shower but Cherry was aggressive and we got in there. She soaped me up, did some body sliding, and rubbed her perfect tits on the bottoms of my feet. That was a new one! On the flip she slides on me, and we are dfking, and she glides her pussy on my shaft, and then after a minute just slides me right in, and its amazing. Her English wasn't great but she understood when I said I'm going to cum, and she hopped off just before I unloaded and so YMMV, she did do bb but not cip. Back to the room after clean up, and I was so relaxed an in awe of what's happening, Mr. Happy never went limp. I stayed hard while I did daty, and 69, and fucked with cover on in several positions, and both of us were sweating like it was a workout..
    The best options you have in ATL are lkatl and kblackpink (Korean apartments).

  8. #10651

    NYAF Cherry

    Was in the city recently for work. A day before the trip, I texted the mms about an appointment and based on reports booked Tiffany. I flew into ewr, took NJ Transit to Penn Station and after a short walk I was elevatoring up to a place that simply does not exist here in Atlanta: a spa that is an absolute beehive of hot Asian spinners running around. Mms takes me to a room, tells me Tiffany is unavailable (on her period) and she'll bring girls in for a lineup. She brings 3 girls in and I chose the one with the prettiest face: Cherry. In the forums I only saw reports of doubles with her but rest assured she is unbelievable 1:1. DFK like our plane is going down the minute the others leave, and by then I am at ridiculous full mast. We do the donation part real quick and we have to literally make a run for the table shower. Otw to the shower several doors were open with girls about to take their horndog to the shower but Cherry was aggressive and we got in there. She soaped me up, did some body sliding, and rubbed her perfect tits on the bottoms of my feet. That was a new one! On the flip she slides on me, and we are dfking, and she glides her pussy on my shaft, and then after a minute just slides me right in, and its amazing. Her English wasn't great but she understood when I said I'm going to cum, and she hopped off just before I unloaded and so YMMV, she did do bb but not cip. Back to the room after clean up, and I was so relaxed an in awe of what's happening, Mr. Happy never went limp. I stayed hard while I did daty, and 69, and fucked with cover on in several positions, and both of us were sweating like it was a workout. Cherry was sweet asking me to "come back tomorrow?" Haha I wish! Next time I'm in town I'll bring enough for a 3-way.

  9. #10650

    Tiffany

    At this point I'm like a zombie getting to Nyaf with my eyes closed and just letting Candy or xiao Vera pick my next gf for the hr or hh, I mean I was just here last Week with Lucy and Vicky, I am still taste them when I lick my lips. Smh.

    The other day was Tiffany, I didn't really feel like I wanted to sit down and review, again. But I felt she really went the extra mile and she gave me an incredible finish I just felt I owe her that much.

    The session starts as it also does with dfk and boobs in my face. But something about the way I was feeling or the vibe was different, it could be the new black diamond sativa strain I'm using LOL but all kidding aside it felt nice, like a real gf, or someone that really wanted to fuck me, definitely not like an AMP girl feel.

    Even the bbj was hotter, deeper, slower, she looked at me, got up to dfk me and went back down, slow!! It's like she was enjoying it as much as I do. I respected that and didn't grab her head, so her next move really stunt me. She turned around so now I'm standing and she's kneeling with her head against the best, her hands in my ass forcing me to fuck her face. I was in awe. I was looking for something to do for her and all I could come up with was put a pillow under her knees, that little gesture paid off in the form of an insane rest of the hour. Even the way she mouthed me was very seductive and very GFE like, slow, used her hand to guide me in and then sat there for a handful of seconds.

    I returned the favor with a very sensitive, slow and passionate doggy, grabbing her hips and just letting her hit it at what she felt good with, The reward was a pornhub like finish, after doggy she pulled off the cover sucked me off real good and when I gave the warning that I was going to blow she pulled me out of her mouth and pointed it to her face as I yelled I'm cumming she opened her mouth and I blew everywhere, mouth, face, forehead, chin, it even spilled on her boobs and that wasn't the best part. The best part for me was when she didn't stop jerking me off and rubbed my throbbing hard sensitive cock all over her mouth and face.

    I can't!!

    I'll keep my full donation to myself but the "door entry fee" was $330 for the hour.

  10. #10649
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to board the Tami train before it was too late. I had tried to see her last weekend in Flushing but she was all booked. Tried to see her earlier this weekend and she was all booked up again! Finally got an appointment with her and went to see what all the hype was about.

    Tall beautiful model type, similar body to SL Kakala. Maybe 5'5 with slim body, tiny waist, toned abdomen and a very pretty face. Nice natural tits, at least Cs and a nice ass too. Beautiful pussy, small lips and a naturalish J-Bush. Service and attitude were pretty good.

    Quick hellos then preliminary shower. Back in the room I laid on the bed and she did nipple sucking plus BBBJ. She gives really good head. Definitely one of the better Japanese blow jobs I have experienced. I let the BBBJ go on for much longer than I normally would, but not too long as I didn't want to pop early. Went in for DATY next and enjoyed her nice little J-Bush clam. Some mixed reports on her Bush, so I will try to set the record straight in this review. Its not a jungle LOL. Trimmed around the edges but lips are not free of hair. Pussy is very pretty and tight.

    Went to 69 next and dined for a while longer. Then the 001 went on and it was time for CG. She rides well and bounced on my dick nicely in CG. Some making out too, she will do LFK and DFK. She's got a great ass for CG and it was lovely having those big tits pressed against me. I just barely made it out of CG without busting my nut. If it hadn't been for the 001, I probably would've lost it in CG.

    Went to standing mish next and she hooked those long legs around me. Nice view, some good FKs in standing mish the it was on to doggy. Ass is great for doggy and so is her tiny waist. Pussy was tight! Did some spooning sex as well which was a blast and gave me great access to her hot body. Went to mish for the finale and edged for as long as I could. Lots of making out and eye contact in mish. Popped in the bag with maybe 5 minutes left then hit the shower before we said our goodbyes. Damage was $320 for 45 minutes. Yes recommendation.
    She sounds like a dream. Is she the one of the best talent in Manhattan right now?

  11. #10648

    Shangrila Showers

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Your theory is wrong. All places at all times are on the DOB's list. They just don't let them in. I don't think everyone goes there at 6 PM. I've gotten a shower no problem there every time. Once in while have to wait a couple minutes.

    But it does seem those scumbag mfing construction people are doing work again finally.
    Had no problem with a shower recently but there were 2 workers there with one (an Asian fellow) who looked my way as we were walking down the hall but he did not see me. His brief gaze was focused on Mia (and who could blame him). It made me think, can I offer some help with construction for for a few favors in return? I'm thinking the Asian guy was thinking that same thing. Unfortunately plumbing is not my thing but carpentry I'm in for sure.

  12. #10647

    NYCSE Tami

    So I decided to board the Tami train before it was too late. I had tried to see her last weekend in Flushing but she was all booked. Tried to see her earlier this weekend and she was all booked up again! Finally got an appointment with her and went to see what all the hype was about.

    Tall beautiful model type, similar body to SL Kakala. Maybe 5'5 with slim body, tiny waist, toned abdomen and a very pretty face. Nice natural tits, at least Cs and a nice ass too. Beautiful pussy, small lips and a naturalish J-Bush. Service and attitude were pretty good.

    Quick hellos then preliminary shower. Back in the room I laid on the bed and she did nipple sucking plus BBBJ. She gives really good head. Definitely one of the better Japanese blow jobs I have experienced. I let the BBBJ go on for much longer than I normally would, but not too long as I didn't want to pop early. Went in for DATY next and enjoyed her nice little J-Bush clam. Some mixed reports on her Bush, so I will try to set the record straight in this review. Its not a jungle LOL. Trimmed around the edges but lips are not free of hair. Pussy is very pretty and tight.

    Went to 69 next and dined for a while longer. Then the 001 went on and it was time for CG. She rides well and bounced on my dick nicely in CG. Some making out too, she will do LFK and DFK. She's got a great ass for CG and it was lovely having those big tits pressed against me. I just barely made it out of CG without busting my nut. If it hadn't been for the 001, I probably would've lost it in CG.

    Went to standing mish next and she hooked those long legs around me. Nice view, some good FKs in standing mish the it was on to doggy. Ass is great for doggy and so is her tiny waist. Pussy was tight! Did some spooning sex as well which was a blast and gave me great access to her hot body. Went to mish for the finale and edged for as long as I could. Lots of making out and eye contact in mish. Popped in the bag with maybe 5 minutes left then hit the shower before we said our goodbyes. Damage was $320 for 45 minutes. Yes recommendation.

  13. #10646

    Kimber at NYAF

    Took the plunge and had session with one of the only Spanish girls working. Wasn't sure about if I wanted to see her or not, so I asked MMS if she could bring her over with some other girls and I still ended up choosing her based on looks alone. She has a natural look and doesn't have the tiny waist big fake butt look that some Latina girls have, nice size on top as well. Broken English from her and broken Spanish from me was enough to have some sort of a connection.

    Kissing her was one of highlights of the session and she does with passion, really set the tone from the beginning on. She starts off with a few pecks but slowly but surely opened her mouth and played with my tongue with hers. One thing led to another and she being to play a familiar tune on the skin flute. Up, down, up, down, around town, up and down again. If I'm being honest BBBJ was just slightly above average for me, nothing to rave about, but good enough to keep the train going.

    Only a half was in the cards today, so I had to be strategic and plan out my one nut. I wasn't over stimulated by the preview so If I played it steady I could stretch out my single pop for 15-20 minutes. She started on her back while I slowly pumped away. I saw thick thighs in the front and was eager to spend time on the other side. Kneeled up on one side of the bed and went to town from behind with the best view of her sun-seasoned cheeks. Her assets are plentiful and quite a treat having access when I usually see less endowed Asian providers. After switching things up a few times I found myself behind her again where the session ended. Enjoyable interaction with this provider, don't think it will be a frequent repeat as I have different tastes, but I left happy.

  14. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    How is the scheduling going on there. Everyone goes at 6 PM, how do they even get people cleaned up before banging?

    Also, strange bathroom takes this long. Asian dudes can knock out bathroom out in a weekend. I feel like they are not allowed to fix that bathroom since it may be sunk cost and wasted money if DOB comes to look at the space.
    Your theory is wrong. All places at all times are on the DOB's list. They just don't let them in. I don't think everyone goes there at 6 PM. I've gotten a shower no problem there every time. Once in while have to wait a couple minutes.

    But it does seem those scumbag mfing construction people are doing work again finally.

  15. #10644

    Lucky1018 VIP with Winnie

    I paid a visit to Lucky1018 in Midtown last week after contacting a quick call to confirm the lineup. Thoughts of trying Iris dashed for now as her shift finished too early for my late schedule, but I loved the look of Winnie's tits on this store's picture collages, so I told MMS that I'd do an hour with her. The directions I was given were easy to follow, and I arrived and MMS (very cute herself but told me that she doesn't work the room under any circumstances, which I told her I would respect) let me in and introduced me to Winnie. I knew right away that it was going to be a good session.

    Winnie met me with a big, friendly smile and gave me a hug before helping me undress. Winnie has a nice build and legit great looking tits that matched the pictures. Her face is cute and she has a very nice smile.

    Winnie led me to the shower and got both the water and me stoked up. DFK preview which was nice, plus a little HJ action. Sort of a quick dry off, then she led me back to the room. As she was drying me off more thoroughly, the blood got flowing again and we made out DFK.

    Foreplay didn't last long, and after a couple minutes of a continued BBBJ, Winnie swung around and we started on some 69 action. Finally she slid the cover on and climbed on top, then rode me deep and slow for several minutes in CG. Switched to mish, and I didn't last much longer before the release.

    After Winnie cleaned me up, she gave me a few minutes of massage mixed with cat bath, DFK and LT stroking before the second round started in earnest. The light touch led to DFK (she is a great kisser) and that plus some hand action on my cock got me hard again. This time I let her carry on with the BBBJ (some very good hand action and nipple teasing to go along with it too). As I felt I was getting toward the end of the road, we slipped the rubber on and I finished in mish without much time to spare. Nevertheless, Winnie took her time cleaning me up and helping me get dressed, and gave me a big kiss goodbye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape