Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 524 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6438

    Keep at it

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I can see she has a ton of reviews. Did not know that was her. I must be the only guy in town who has not hit that yet.
    You are correct GrayBeard, there are a ton of reviews for Lady M. I'll say keep trying to contact her. If you make contact and set up a visit, you probably won't be disappointed with your experience. I'd say, she's worth the effort.

  2. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    Does she use the name Melly too. She looks so familiar. If she goes by Melly also, I saw her in Branford way back when. Nice room, and she was a lot of fun!

    Briggs.
    That is her.

  3. #6436

    Tough Times

    I was wondering if anyone has any input on this one. Says she entertains at a private place on North Main in Waterbury. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/347100726054

  4. #6435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    Does she use the name Melly too. She looks so familiar. If she goes by Melly also, I saw her in Branford way back when. Nice room, and she was a lot of fun!

    Briggs.
    That is most definitely Melly from Branford.

  5. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...l/498753280931

    If anyone feels like driving south 20 minutes she's worth the effort. Clean nice hotel. Good attitude. Definitely on the thick side but not in a bad way.
    Does she use the name Melly too. She looks so familiar. If she goes by Melly also, I saw her in Branford way back when. Nice room, and she was a lot of fun!

    Briggs.

  6. #6433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    As the resident elder-millennial of this forum. Its 2023! Just down load TEXTNOW APP and make 1 phone number from a brand new Gmail account.

    I have 4-5 #'s I rotate. As long as you have unlimited Data you should be fine. App is free. They show you ads during your text. Its not even annoying.

    Also you can choose from a local area code. And you can make CALLS but they are very buggy and may fail. Better for texting.

    Thotinspector out.
    Burner works great, including voice calls, and provides local numbers from many prefixes. It's not free, though. I subscribe through my App Store account. It's got excellent controls for what happens when an incoming text or call arrives.

    Of course, if you really want protection from law enforcement, you don't need an app, you need hardware purchased with cash. All apps can probably be traced by official agencies.

  7. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...l/498753280931

    If anyone feels like driving south 20 minutes she's worth the effort. Clean nice hotel. Good attitude. Definitely on the thick side but not in a bad way.
    I contacted her yesterday but $300 was too rich for me. She then said she sent me the wrong info and it was $225 for hhr which is still a little too high for hhr.

  8. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Is there a throw away / burner app phone number that needs no authentication from a real number out there that is 100% private? Thanks.
    As the resident elder-millennial of this forum. Its 2023! Just down load TEXTNOW APP and make 1 phone number from a brand new Gmail account.

    I have 4-5 #'s I rotate. As long as you have unlimited Data you should be fine. App is free. They show you ads during your text. Its not even annoying.

    Also you can choose from a local area code. And you can make CALLS but they are very buggy and may fail. Better for texting.

    Thotinspector out.

  9. #6430

    Shelton

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...l/498753280931

    If anyone feels like driving south 20 minutes she's worth the effort. Clean nice hotel. Good attitude. Definitely on the thick side but not in a bad way.

  10. #6429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I can see she has a ton of reviews. Did not know that was her. I must be the only guy in town who has not hit that yet.
    It's like being on a live YouTube cast. The comments scroll so fast you can't keep up. That's what lady m sees. She just goes with what's in front of her. Just hope your # is in front of her when the music stops. Stay safe.

  11. #6428
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Lady M has been reported on many times all positive. Her main downfall is that she's very busy and gets a lot of texts from a lot of horny dudes. You will definitely have a good time if you can nail her down. Poo.
    Thanks, I can see she has a ton of reviews. Did not know that was her. I must be the only guy in town who has not hit that yet.

  12. #6427

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    The last three times I toftt I felt burned, just plain dirty when I left so I felt I would ask the board if they had any experiences good or bad with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/142450300905

    Thanks guys.
    Lady M has been reported on many times all positive. Her main downfall is that she's very busy and gets a lot of texts from a lot of horny dudes. You will definitely have a good time if you can nail her down. Poo.

  13. #6426

    Can anyone vouch for this one

    The last three times I toftt I felt burned, just plain dirty when I left so I felt I would ask the board if they had any experiences good or bad with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/142450300905

    Thanks guys.

  14. #6425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I used to use a tracfone. Cheap 20 flip, 10 bucks a month for a card, email was a throw away gmail. Any apps I usedwould be linked to the flip phone. I haven't tricked in close to a year now so I'm not sure if a yrhung changed fir setup, but I doubt it. Amazon would have the phones and cards, cards can be bought almost anyware.
    I use tracfone for $125 a year and it has more than enough minutes etc for the time I use. It may even be less but not sure. I think I originally bought it thru tracfone years ago and just keep renewing it. Cheap enough for me so never really looked elsewhere. They gave me a freebie a year or two ago when the upgrade to 5 G was needed!

  15. #6424
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Is there a throw away / burner app phone number that needs no authentication from a real number out there that is 100% private? Thanks.
    I used to use a tracfone. Cheap 20 flip, 10 bucks a month for a card, email was a throw away gmail. Any apps I usedwould be linked to the flip phone. I haven't tricked in close to a year now so I'm not sure if a yrhung changed fir setup, but I doubt it. Amazon would have the phones and cards, cards can be bought almost anyware.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape