Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 7849
-
07-05-23 15:51 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 326Pinger / textfree is a good one also.
I've used the Pinger app for a long time now off and on. They're very reliable. All you need is internet access on you phone, and the app. TextFree is another app which is driven by Pinter technology. See link here: https://www.pinger.com/.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:42 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 326Keep at it
You are correct GrayBeard, there are a ton of reviews for Lady M. I'll say keep trying to contact her. If you make contact and set up a visit, you probably won't be disappointed with your experience. I'd say, she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:23 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 856That is her.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:05 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 625Tough Times
I was wondering if anyone has any input on this one. Says she entertains at a private place on North Main in Waterbury. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/347100726054
-
07-04-23 23:19 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 1234That is most definitely Melly from Branford.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 21:02 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 72Does she use the name Melly too. She looks so familiar. If she goes by Melly also, I saw her in Branford way back when. Nice room, and she was a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Briggs.
-
07-04-23 12:58 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 1234Burner works great, including voice calls, and provides local numbers from many prefixes. It's not free, though. I subscribe through my App Store account. It's got excellent controls for what happens when an incoming text or call arrives.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
Of course, if you really want protection from law enforcement, you don't need an app, you need hardware purchased with cash. All apps can probably be traced by official agencies.
-
07-04-23 08:53 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 746I contacted her yesterday but $300 was too rich for me. She then said she sent me the wrong info and it was $225 for hhr which is still a little too high for hhr.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 02:51 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 82As the resident elder-millennial of this forum. Its 2023! Just down load TEXTNOW APP and make 1 phone number from a brand new Gmail account.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
I have 4-5 #'s I rotate. As long as you have unlimited Data you should be fine. App is free. They show you ads during your text. Its not even annoying.
Also you can choose from a local area code. And you can make CALLS but they are very buggy and may fail. Better for texting.
Thotinspector out.
-
07-02-23 16:18 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 856Shelton
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...l/498753280931
If anyone feels like driving south 20 minutes she's worth the effort. Clean nice hotel. Good attitude. Definitely on the thick side but not in a bad way.
-
06-29-23 23:17 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 487Yes
It's like being on a live YouTube cast. The comments scroll so fast you can't keep up. That's what lady m sees. She just goes with what's in front of her. Just hope your # is in front of her when the music stops. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 13:07 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 304Thanks, I can see she has a ton of reviews. Did not know that was her. I must be the only guy in town who has not hit that yet.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 12:05 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 1000Lady M
Lady M has been reported on many times all positive. Her main downfall is that she's very busy and gets a lot of texts from a lot of horny dudes. You will definitely have a good time if you can nail her down. Poo.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 11:54 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 304Can anyone vouch for this one
The last three times I toftt I felt burned, just plain dirty when I left so I felt I would ask the board if they had any experiences good or bad with this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/142450300905
Thanks guys.
-
06-28-23 21:50 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 1231I use tracfone for $125 a year and it has more than enough minutes etc for the time I use. It may even be less but not sure. I think I originally bought it thru tracfone years ago and just keep renewing it. Cheap enough for me so never really looked elsewhere. They gave me a freebie a year or two ago when the upgrade to 5 G was needed!
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





