Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5332
-
07-06-23 17:25 #3757Regular Member

Posts: 24In-house massages
Anyone know any good massage lady's that work out of their home? Not looking for FS, just topless with a happy ending, from not an old Asian lady LOL.
-
07-03-23 19:10 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 55Same! When the MT collects the house fee, I just give the $$ and never have any haggle or question afterwards (assuming I've done my homework and went to a FS parlor LOL). IMO, giving the money up front simply cuts the haggle BS I read from others. If the service is better than expected, then I might slide another Jackson or two.
Originally Posted by Platchk
[View Original Post]
LKJ.
-
07-03-23 17:58 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 68Stopped by sky, drew Victoria massage was a 4/10. The rest was nothing to write home about. Would never go back again. Toledo guys need to go to luckys in Jackson, mi. Or sukaras down in Cincinnati. Major rip off not even a table shower but should be up and running 7-5-23. At least that is what Victoria said.
-
07-03-23 16:39 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky. Candy
Ended up going up to Sky around 130 today. Already three cars in the parking lot but I thought, what the hell, worse case Mamasan tells me to come back in an hour. Turns out 2 of the cars were the guys reinstalling the table shower.
I typically don't request someone unless they were a 10/10 or absolutely horrible. I drew Candy. Nice surprise. Late thirties and taller for an Asian gal. She almost looks half white but her accent is straight from the orient. Introduced myself. Gave the two and off we went.
Got back to the room and she was undressed faster than me. Decided to play with her NATURAL, nice tits. The ol boy was getting fired up so I thought I'd better lay down for my massage. Massage was 4/10. What made it so low is I love at the end when they tickle / kiss and almost get you looking like an inchworm on the table. Instead she just slapped my ass and said roll over.
Did a fine job on the front, kidding up and down and making great use of her tits. On went the domer and CBJ. Did a fine job, so fine that I filled the bag.
After she brought Victoria in. She was nice, not as good looking and natural as Candy. Grabbed my guy and said come back soon.
I had an extra 2 in my pocket, but I do love a table shower before.
-
07-03-23 12:59 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky
They're closed tomorrow so everyone has the same idea.
Originally Posted by StaticAjm
[View Original Post]
I was planning on heading up in a few but will now wait a bit.
Thanks for the heads up.
-
07-03-23 12:37 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 109Sky
Decided to stop by Sky as I was passing through Toledo today. Very busy morning today, no Table Shower either. I drew Candy for my visit. Got rushed service with a decent massage. Phone was constantly ringing with mongers probably all asking for Victoria. I don't think I'll be visiting again sadly.
-
07-03-23 11:44 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 76Fees
I can only speak to sky. I walk in. Hand them $2 and nothing more is discussed.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
Never did I ever not have a bad time w FS.
-
07-02-23 17:04 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 1019I just put it on the shelf when I walk in.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 16:39 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 284Fees
It's been a while since I've visited a parlor. But before I used to pay an entry fee, and once I was in the room, I paid massage fee. Is that different now?
-
07-01-23 09:13 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 334New AMP
New massage post on STG. Location is Secor north of Sylvania next to the bakery. It's the old flower shop, curious if anyone has been there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...e/389455555960
-
06-30-23 21:52 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 132Which ones better?
Which one's better sky or YG is YG f / s?
Going to be in town tomorrow been to sky and liked it but curious about YG. You can answer on here or pm Me. Thanks in advance.
-
06-30-23 19:06 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 977Total of 1 hr house fee plus tip = $200.
Originally Posted by TravelingAroun
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:59 #3745Regular Member

Posts: 2What do you mean by 2. Going in a little bit.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:53 #3744Regular Member

Posts: 2Question
Going in a few hours. What do you mean by just give 2?
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 16:22 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 9772 here as well.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





