Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 356 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3757

    In-house massages

    Anyone know any good massage lady's that work out of their home? Not looking for FS, just topless with a happy ending, from not an old Asian lady LOL.

  2. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Platchk  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak to sky. I walk in. Hand them $2 and nothing more is discussed.

    Never did I ever not have a bad time w FS.
    Same! When the MT collects the house fee, I just give the $$ and never have any haggle or question afterwards (assuming I've done my homework and went to a FS parlor LOL). IMO, giving the money up front simply cuts the haggle BS I read from others. If the service is better than expected, then I might slide another Jackson or two.

    LKJ.

  3. #3755
    Stopped by sky, drew Victoria massage was a 4/10. The rest was nothing to write home about. Would never go back again. Toledo guys need to go to luckys in Jackson, mi. Or sukaras down in Cincinnati. Major rip off not even a table shower but should be up and running 7-5-23. At least that is what Victoria said.

  4. #3754

    Sky. Candy

    Ended up going up to Sky around 130 today. Already three cars in the parking lot but I thought, what the hell, worse case Mamasan tells me to come back in an hour. Turns out 2 of the cars were the guys reinstalling the table shower.

    I typically don't request someone unless they were a 10/10 or absolutely horrible. I drew Candy. Nice surprise. Late thirties and taller for an Asian gal. She almost looks half white but her accent is straight from the orient. Introduced myself. Gave the two and off we went.

    Got back to the room and she was undressed faster than me. Decided to play with her NATURAL, nice tits. The ol boy was getting fired up so I thought I'd better lay down for my massage. Massage was 4/10. What made it so low is I love at the end when they tickle / kiss and almost get you looking like an inchworm on the table. Instead she just slapped my ass and said roll over.

    Did a fine job on the front, kidding up and down and making great use of her tits. On went the domer and CBJ. Did a fine job, so fine that I filled the bag.

    After she brought Victoria in. She was nice, not as good looking and natural as Candy. Grabbed my guy and said come back soon.

    I had an extra 2 in my pocket, but I do love a table shower before.

  5. #3753

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by StaticAjm  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Sky as I was passing through Toledo today. Very busy morning today, no Table Shower either. I drew Candy for my visit. Got rushed service with a decent massage. Phone was constantly ringing with mongers probably all asking for Victoria. I don't think I'll be visiting again sadly.
    They're closed tomorrow so everyone has the same idea.

    I was planning on heading up in a few but will now wait a bit.

    Thanks for the heads up.

  6. #3752

    Sky

    Decided to stop by Sky as I was passing through Toledo today. Very busy morning today, no Table Shower either. I drew Candy for my visit. Got rushed service with a decent massage. Phone was constantly ringing with mongers probably all asking for Victoria. I don't think I'll be visiting again sadly.

  7. #3751

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've visited a parlor. But before I used to pay an entry fee, and once I was in the room, I paid massage fee. Is that different now?
    I can only speak to sky. I walk in. Hand them $2 and nothing more is discussed.

    Never did I ever not have a bad time w FS.

  8. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've visited a parlor. But before I used to pay an entry fee, and once I was in the room, I paid massage fee. Is that different now?
    I just put it on the shelf when I walk in.

  9. #3749

    Fees

    It's been a while since I've visited a parlor. But before I used to pay an entry fee, and once I was in the room, I paid massage fee. Is that different now?

  10. #3748

    New AMP

    New massage post on STG. Location is Secor north of Sylvania next to the bakery. It's the old flower shop, curious if anyone has been there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...e/389455555960

  11. #3747

    Which ones better?

    Which one's better sky or YG is YG f / s?

    Going to be in town tomorrow been to sky and liked it but curious about YG. You can answer on here or pm Me. Thanks in advance.

  12. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingAroun  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by 2. Going in a little bit.
    Total of 1 hr house fee plus tip = $200.

  13. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    2 here as well.
    What do you mean by 2. Going in a little bit.

  14. #3744

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    2 here as well.
    Going in a few hours. What do you mean by just give 2?

  15. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Yes, just 2,don't pay more or they demand it from everyone!
    2 here as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape