Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 300 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.
    Place has gotten really busy lately. Three times the lady on call was busy when I arrived and the third time a Second Lady answered the door. Seen her before and she's goes through all the motions unenthusiastically so I skipped her.

  2. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlightkai  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this and have never been to an AMP. So I am looking for any AMP that offer FS that is around Kendall, Cutler bay, or by FIU.
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.

  3. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by Looker12  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was Awesome! Asian, with a Spanish body, beautiful, perfect for me. Sweet smile, great personality, her massage hit all the right places. The house massage was great but I love dreaming of all the things I would want to do. DFK, DATY, Even a little backdoor. Well just dreaming, super sweet, would repeat.
    Location and rates please.

  4. #3530

    First Timer looking for a good place

    I am new to this and have never been to an AMP. So I am looking for any AMP that offer FS that is around Kendall, Cutler bay, or by FIU.

  5. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by Looker12  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was Awesome! Asian, with a Spanish body, beautiful, perfect for me. Sweet smile, great personality, her massage hit all the right places. The house massage was great but I love dreaming of all the things I would want to do. DFK, DATY, Even a little backdoor. Well just dreaming, super sweet, would repeat.
    Is she back at DG? Heard that one was closed atm.

  6. #3528

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    Lucky you they usually ask for more LMAO.

  7. #3527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    I've seen these issues in the past and people just ignored them. They did nothing.

  8. #3526
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    Never-Never call an MP, Escort, or dating service with your carrier contracted phone.

    Either go to Family Dollar and pay cash for a cheap Tracfone, or call from a Google Voice App.

    All your info minus your SSN, is available with just your ph# if you have a contracted carrier like AT&T, Verizon or any other mobile service provider that has your personal info.

    Someone can try to scam you, threaten you, or sell your number on a list of active phones to a telemarketer or even try to impersonate you and steel your identity.

  9. #3525

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ALstrK  [View Original Post]
    Tell him you want to give it to him in person, to give you his address. Or just give him address to police station and ask him to meet there. Lol
    I've never read anywhere about a guy being killed for not agreeing to meet up with a hooker or walking out of a jackshack. I do know of a guy who got scared and paid the $1400. Its always a scam. Use a burner phone from now on.

  10. #3524
    Tell him you want to give it to him in person, to give you his address. Or just give him address to police station and ask him to meet there. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.

  11. #3523

    Threats

    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.

  12. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on this next target - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40388/ - Liking the new pic she added!

    Feel free to DM me if you want.
    Did you find out? Any luck?

  13. #3521

    Flagami part 3

    Too bad about Diva. That place had such strange hours that I'm holding out hope it's still open and I just haven't caught the right moment yet. I visited anytime I was in the area and saw the "open" neon on. I did bang that beautiful young Cubana several more times before they were busted. I wish I had gotten her number so I could meet up again. Oh well.

    Anyway, I've made a lot of visits and exploration.

    4882 NW 7th: A Chinese full service place. Ladies in revealing clothes, somewhat attractive. I have been twice. Both times the service was subpar. Last time I was with a decent looking woman with nice breasts and wanted to finish by cumming on them and she adamantly refused. "No! Dirty!" she said.

    3929 NW 7th (downstairs) is still open. I have checked it out three more times when I headed over and upstairs was closed. It turns out this is a sister spa of 4882 NW 7th. Their business cards show one on the front and the other on the back. I encountered the same girl who didn't want cum on her tits here.

    Quality of appearance varies but mostly not great, experiences have been bland. 4882 seems to have more attractive girls but that could be a fluke. Overall I don't think I would repeat at either place, but may drop in to see if they have someone hot working.

    4630 NW 7th: Don't bother. I was greeted by a fat woman in plain, frumpy clothes (T shirt and pants) and bailed. I imagine the most you could get is a HJ. But I wouldn't have wanted one from her.


    801 NW 37th: This is just off of 7th at the traffic light past the casino. Upstairs in a large shopping plaza. I'm not yet sure how far you can go here. The door is locked and you ring a buzzer to get in. My first visit I was greeted by a girl Ina revealing outfit who told me to return later. I did come back later I. The week and this time met a less attractive older woman in plain clothes. However, she gave a good massage and an excellent bare blowjob with CIM for a fair price.

    On account of that I returned again. This time I was greeted by an attractive thin woman in a tank top who spoke zero english at all, apparently not even enough to communicate prices for time at the front desk. I was reaching for my phone to translate but the same older woman came to the front and took me back. She repeated her performance. I wanted to get to know the other girl but can't complain.

    3970 Flagler: This time I got an older, thick Cubana. Less attractive than the woman of my first visit but much more enthusiastic and skilled. She has that classic latina confidence and enthusiasm that we all love. She finished up on her knees stroking my cock, holding eye contact while begging for cum in spanish, then took the full load in her mouth. She's heavier than I usually go for, but I'll take that. It turns out that this business actually operates three sister locations. I haven't been to the others but the girls may take turns at each. Not sure yet. The addresses of the locations are on the business cards.

    4771 SW 8th Another Chinese full service place. An older but not bad looking woman came to the root and her revealing outfit left no doubt what the place was about. Nice conversation and massage skills. I opted for an unwrapped BJ and she also took all the cum before spitting.

    278 NW 42: Setup seems promising. You enter an unlocked door into a foyer with a second locked door and a buzzer, a common setup of full service places. The woman who came to the front was in bland clothing and not too attractive, so I bailed. Not sure what this place has to offer.

  14. #3520

    Massagefinder Exchange

    Hat's going on fellas? AMPs are not my thing but I am always poking around Massage Finder.

    Let's exchange. Hit my DM with links to those you know are good to go? And I will link you the ones I know. I'm sure there will be overlap on some.

  15. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicef  [View Original Post]
    I just checked now for myself and it's closed. What gives!
    Wow this suck. That place was awesome. I don't think there's any other place in miami that will stack up to this place for the price and the quality of the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape