Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7730
-
07-03-23 17:19 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 283New smokeshow at Synn, Fendi. Seems to only work days. I like Thursday nights because I'm a cheap mofo and love waiting 30 min just for a parking space, but I just might switch it up to see this little troublemaker. Any intel, boys?
-
07-03-23 17:14 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 144Nice dance and lets you roam freely in 3/40 or VIP. No extras.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:13 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 144There is an active Viet coffee shop thread in OC. That being said, it's mostly eye candy and while some girls let you meet up outside, you'll have to prove your worth by visiting a lot.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 13:47 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 283Yeah seemed odd. I think he meant $.40.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 13:39 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 240I hope there is a decimal place missing in your report
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 02:09 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 173Viet cafe shops
I know this might not be the right place to ask, but its the most active thread around. If anyone has any intel on extras at the usual Viet Cafe shops?
-
07-03-23 02:07 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 173I think I had her before a few months back in VIP. I think it was 4 for CBJ. She was fun. If I recall, she had some outtie pussy lips. I haven't gone back for her tho. She does have an * now.
Anyone got intel on Mercedes? I might swing by for a day shift.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 20:03 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 144Iris at Synn 7/2
Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?
-
07-02-23 07:40 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 72Hunter
Met Hunter last time at Pareadise, attractive latin girl, nice body, not too big or thing, with pat ass.
Originally Posted by Rickers
[View Original Post]
What suprise me is her quote: 1 for BJ, 1. 5 for FS. I was surprised by the price that I even forget to negotiate. Its too econ friendly. Definite a recommend.
-
07-02-23 03:05 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 247It was called Hawaii Theater when it was first opened. When Randy bought the club, he kept the name. After Randy closed the club, it was reopened as Monarch before it closed permanently.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 11:51 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 317Amen! Nothing says "I am not a Simp" better than following that course of action.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
Thursday night at Synn sounds like old DVCOI: crowds, fuckoes & no one buying. I prefer few customer day shifts and dancers with bills they need to pay. A private "party atmosphere" works for me LOL.
-
07-01-23 11:39 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 241I met Royalty at Tropical Lei a few weeks ago. She said she dances at both clubs. As is typical in Upland, she was very explicit about extras while sitting on my lap on the floor. I had my eye on another dancer than night so I only got a topless dance from her, so I can't comment on her performance in the back.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 10:15 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 2406/29 night Synn
Went to Synn on Thursday night and it was packed. Cars in the parking lot were parked in tandem like at the Hollywood Bowl. Security guard wasn't manning the front door because he was busy moving cars around like a valet attendant. Even the overflow parking at Carl's was almost full. Inside the club, people crowded around the bar area. There were some standing room available towards the ATM. Unfortunately for the club, the crowd was full of lookie-loos. No line was formed outside of curtain VIPs and all door VIPs were open. Men weren't spending money which is typical for the summer.
I was there for Paris. Men were trying to talk to her as she was making her way to see me. Can't blame them because Paris is beautiful. She's a newly 23 years old with a pretty face, gorgeous body and nice clean pussy. She was wearing a thin tube top that was barely covering her nipples. I took her to VIP to celebrate her birthday which coincidentally made my wishes come true. Towards the end of our VIP, she mentioned she will increase her tip request next time we meet because of rising demand. We'll see about that.
I stayed afterwards to check out other girls. Kassy is a 23 year old Latina with cute face, long black hair, plump lips and nice smile. She looks a bit like Daniel's daughter from Netflix Cobra Kai. She just started dancing 2 weeks ago and Synn is her first club. Her body has the nicest curves of all the girls in the club. I couldn't resist touching it so I took her for a 3/40. It turns out her tits were man-made and her ass might be enhanced too. Nevertheless, still very hot. Her grind was on point and got me up pretty quickly. I asked her about her VIP and she said nothing's there. She is curious and with enough temptation she might turn.
Andrea is hot again. I had to do a double take to make sure it was her. She lost her Covid weight and got a toned body. At midnight the DJ got all 50 girls on stage for a raffle event and Santi caught my eyes. She's a decent looker. She's a young Latina with blond curly hair, a nice spinner body with lots of piercing and tats. She and Meadow are close friends. Between the two I would pick Santi.
Roxy came in late and was called to dance on stage as soon as she checked in. I haven't seen her in a while so I grabbed a seat at the front and began tipping. When she saw me her eyes lit up and danced the rest of her routine in front of me. After the stage dance, she came by to talk to me and to catch up. Roxy is so fucking hot. She's the top girl at Synn. There were nights when I had to wait until minutes before the club closes to see her. She's expensive so I have to play responsibly.
-
06-30-23 23:14 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 29This is not a drill
Alright fellas. Nina and Sin are both in at Paradise tonight 6/30/2023. This is not a test this is not a drill. Get y'all asses down here so you don't miss out on these rare appearances.
-
06-30-23 02:37 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 870Synn industry
Been to Synn lately and I'll say they have SOME BEAUTIFUL LATINAS / ASIANS / AF FEMALES.
ANYONE GOT EXPERIENCE WITH Diamond (slim, short) Precious, Paris (cutie), pixie (short, short) Cherish (sexy slim black) Brooklyn (slim black) and Royalty? Short, nice looking VJ, Santi (sexy Latina body! Dulce (slimish tona point nice body Latina?? Any info if they get DOWN??









Reply With Quote






