Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 515 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7722
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4392

    Synn industry 7-4-2023

    Any intel on KATIE? SLIM HOTTIE & ARIAL? Slim) & MONIQUE (THICK HOTTIE)? Honey judging by the amount of VIP dances she had got while I was chilling as a customer, she get's busy, customer had cum dripping off is shirt as he ran quick to the bathroom to clean up, (HONEY LOOKED OK, didn't see how she got 3 vipz one after another, she ain't all that cute? JUst saying.

  2. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    You said you took Nyoko at the 40, but she said she was expensive, so you skipped her. And then you said you'd chatted with Nyoko and had a good vibe, so you did a VIP, and then some OTC, so wth is it?
    Someone does an actual report with intel and he gets shit for a typo LOL. Dude, good work & good report. But was that $300 including VIP room cost, or just tip? And care to share how much the OTC ran you? In my experience an OTC 2-hr double shot like that is typically $300-350 plus the room (tho sounds like you got a business expense). Not much reporting on OTC pricing is discussed, so let's open that to everyone for input.

  3. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    You said you took Nyoko at the 40, but she said she was expensive, so you skipped her. And then you said you'd chatted with Nyoko and had a good vibe, so you did a VIP, and then some OTC, so wth is it?
    I think he meant:

    Nyoko. Regular dance says she's expensive full stop.

    Nyomi. VIP FS phone number OTC.

  4. #4389

    You don't make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by OhGodRandy  [View Original Post]
    Went into Synn during the night and wanted to test out the waters a little bit.

    Nyoko she is pretty cute, let me roam around touching her chest and by the end of the end I grabbed the kitty see if she was down. She asked if I wanted to VIP but said she was expensive. I asked how much and she replied expensive, I didn't want to play that game and thanked her for the dance.

    Honey don't remember much but we didn't vibe during the dance and didn't really connect before the dance I just thanked her and moved on.

    Nyoko, had a good talk with her and then went to test her out. We hit it off during the dances and then asked for VIP. Talked her down for 300 for 30 minutes. Good fun in the VIP started with a dance and then handed me a wipe and a cover. She hopped on top and gave me a surprise kiss with that tongue ring. Finished in doggy. And I left for the night. She gave me her number for OTC but I told her I was only visiting. We talked a little about why I was visiting and where I was staying.

    Paradise day shift, about 10 dudes on a Wednesday super slow day. Don't think anyone went to the VIP and only a handful of lap dances.

    Treasure, didn't grab a dance but she offered me a blowjob if I got a VIP. Wasn't a fan so I declined.

    Bri- grabbed a dance from her. She's been working as a stripper for a while. Had fun but didn't vibe so we said our goodbyes..
    You said you took Nyoko at the 40, but she said she was expensive, so you skipped her. And then you said you'd chatted with Nyoko and had a good vibe, so you did a VIP, and then some OTC, so wth is it?

  5. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGood456  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Nyoko without tats, or the Nyomi with tats?
    Oops thanks for the catch Nyomi with tats and short hair.

  6. #4387

    Nyoko / Nyomi?

    Are you talking about the Nyoko without tats, or the Nyomi with tats?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhGodRandy  [View Original Post]
    Went into Synn during the night and wanted to test out the waters a little bit.

    Nyoko she is pretty cute, let me roam around touching her chest and by the end of the end I grabbed the kitty see if she was down. She asked if I wanted to VIP but said she was expensive. I asked how much and she replied expensive, I didn't want to play that game and thanked her for the dance.

    Honey don't remember much but we didn't vibe during the dance and didn't really connect before the dance I just thanked her and moved on.

    Nyoko, had a good talk with her and then went to test her out. We hit it off during the dances and then asked for VIP. Talked her down for 300 for 30 minutes. Good fun in the VIP started with a dance and then handed me a wipe and a cover. She hopped on top and gave me a surprise kiss with that tongue ring. Finished in doggy. And I left for the night. She gave me her number for OTC but I told her I was only visiting. We talked a little about why I was visiting and where I was staying.

    Paradise day shift, about 10 dudes on a Wednesday super slow day. Don't think anyone went to the VIP and only a handful of lap dances.

    Treasure, didn't grab a dance but she offered me a blowjob if I got a VIP. Wasn't a fan so I declined.

    Bri- grabbed a dance from her. She's been working as a stripper for a while. Had fun but didn't vibe so we said our goodbyes.

    Honey I think. She sat next to me and chatted. Caught a vibe when she kept giving me a handshake. She got a pretty thick lower half and took her for a few dances. Good dance with lots of roaming, but her body and legs were sticky. I lost the vibe and moved on.

    Yasmin. Initially I waited forever to talk to her she seems talkative and talked to 3 dudes for hours. Got to talk to her at the end and was quite disappointed. Grabbed a dance and she let me roam all over her body. We hit it off and then she asked for VIP and I asked her pricing. She kept saying find out in the VIP, after a few questions. She then said she will let me finger her for 200, I was shocked and said no and she brought it down but I was already done and wanted to leave the place. As always with these girls YMMV.

    Bonus report. Felling a bit horny still I used my freshly acquired Nyomi number and she came over to my hotel for some fun. Told her she had to wear something casual or some type of dress if she wanted to grab a drink at the bar. Started our fun in the living room couch with a dance with lots of kissing and kitty rubbing. Moved onto the bedroom and pounded away for a while and finished on her body. Wiped her up and we sat and talked for a bit. I got up and asked her if she wanted to shower with me. She was a little too flirty in the shower and got all soapy and rubbed her body on mine got me rock hard instantly. We started kissing and I decided to yolo and see if she was down for some shower sex. She was totally down. After the shower we chilled together on the balcony, awkward part was this girl wouldn't leave. She kept going to different parts of the hotel room and looked at the views. I finally had to tell her I was hungry but she wanted to eat as well. I felt more awkward and lied to her I was meeting with friends for some late meals and drinks.

  7. #4386

    Synn and Paradise report

    Went into Synn during the night and wanted to test out the waters a little bit.

    Nyoko she is pretty cute, let me roam around touching her chest and by the end of the end I grabbed the kitty see if she was down. She asked if I wanted to VIP but said she was expensive. I asked how much and she replied expensive, I didn't want to play that game and thanked her for the dance.

    Honey don't remember much but we didn't vibe during the dance and didn't really connect before the dance I just thanked her and moved on.

    Nyoko, had a good talk with her and then went to test her out. We hit it off during the dances and then asked for VIP. Talked her down for 300 for 30 minutes. Good fun in the VIP started with a dance and then handed me a wipe and a cover. She hopped on top and gave me a surprise kiss with that tongue ring. Finished in doggy. And I left for the night. She gave me her number for OTC but I told her I was only visiting. We talked a little about why I was visiting and where I was staying.

    Paradise day shift, about 10 dudes on a Wednesday super slow day. Don't think anyone went to the VIP and only a handful of lap dances.

    Treasure, didn't grab a dance but she offered me a blowjob if I got a VIP. Wasn't a fan so I declined.

    Bri- grabbed a dance from her. She's been working as a stripper for a while. Had fun but didn't vibe so we said our goodbyes.

    Honey I think. She sat next to me and chatted. Caught a vibe when she kept giving me a handshake. She got a pretty thick lower half and took her for a few dances. Good dance with lots of roaming, but her body and legs were sticky. I lost the vibe and moved on.

    Yasmin. Initially I waited forever to talk to her she seems talkative and talked to 3 dudes for hours. Got to talk to her at the end and was quite disappointed. Grabbed a dance and she let me roam all over her body. We hit it off and then she asked for VIP and I asked her pricing. She kept saying find out in the VIP, after a few questions. She then said she will let me finger her for 200, I was shocked and said no and she brought it down but I was already done and wanted to leave the place. As always with these girls YMMV.

    Bonus report. Felling a bit horny still I used my freshly acquired Nyomi number and she came over to my hotel for some fun. Told her she had to wear something casual or some type of dress if she wanted to grab a drink at the bar. Started our fun in the living room couch with a dance with lots of kissing and kitty rubbing. Moved onto the bedroom and pounded away for a while and finished on her body. Wiped her up and we sat and talked for a bit. I got up and asked her if she wanted to shower with me. She was a little too flirty in the shower and got all soapy and rubbed her body on mine got me rock hard instantly. We started kissing and I decided to yolo and see if she was down for some shower sex. She was totally down. After the shower we chilled together on the balcony, awkward part was this girl wouldn't leave. She kept going to different parts of the hotel room and looked at the views. I finally had to tell her I was hungry but she wanted to eat as well. I felt more awkward and lied to her I was meeting with friends for some late meals and drinks.

  8. #4385
    New smokeshow at Synn, Fendi. Seems to only work days. I like Thursday nights because I'm a cheap mofo and love waiting 30 min just for a parking space, but I just might switch it up to see this little troublemaker. Any intel, boys?

  9. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?
    Nice dance and lets you roam freely in 3/40 or VIP. No extras.

  10. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    I know this might not be the right place to ask, but its the most active thread around. If anyone has any intel on extras at the usual Viet Cafe shops?
    There is an active Viet coffee shop thread in OC. That being said, it's mostly eye candy and while some girls let you meet up outside, you'll have to prove your worth by visiting a lot.

  11. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I hope there is a decimal place missing there.
    Yeah seemed odd. I think he meant $.40.

  12. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    I think I had her before a few months back in VIP. I think it was 4 for CBJ. She was fun. If I recall, she had some outtie pussy lips. I haven't gone back for her tho. She does have an * now.

    Anyone got intel on Mercedes? I might swing by for a day shift.
    I hope there is a decimal place missing in your report

  13. #4380

    Viet cafe shops

    I know this might not be the right place to ask, but its the most active thread around. If anyone has any intel on extras at the usual Viet Cafe shops?

  14. #4379
    I think I had her before a few months back in VIP. I think it was 4 for CBJ. She was fun. If I recall, she had some outtie pussy lips. I haven't gone back for her tho. She does have an * now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?
    Anyone got intel on Mercedes? I might swing by for a day shift.

  15. #4378

    Iris at Synn 7/2

    Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape