Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 24805
-
07-05-23 20:12 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 1174Sorry
Somehow I always seem to forget to paste the damn link in.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/638061665205
-
07-05-23 18:45 #20109Senior Member

Posts: 423Incall asian apartment
Not a scam. Visited this location yesterday. It is an apartment off 86th just east of 69. Only one girl working. She is overall 6-7 on the AMP scale. Good face and average body. Some baby damage, but overall petite. Apartment has minimal furniture and the bed is an air mattress. Services are average. No DT on the BJ, but she could take a pounding. Hopefully this location stays and they bring in better talent. Rates are the same as the Asian hotel incall.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 14:16 #20108Senior Member

Posts: 122Lol
Curiosity got the best of me, after looking at the pics, I lost my lunch!
Originally Posted by Calloway71
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 12:49 #20107Senior Member

Posts: 1174Apartment Asian
I've seen these ads lately and assumed it was another hotel Asian ad, which it might be but I didn't see an address in the ads before today. The address is an apartment complex east of 82nd & Shadeland. I texted them to confirm the address was correct but I don't know if the Asians got an apartment, this is something totally different from the hotel Asians, or if it's a scammer using the usual random apartment building address. Anyone seen anyone with this phone number?
-
07-05-23 10:41 #20106Regular Member

Posts: 14Did you go?
Any new about this one?
Originally Posted by Calloway71
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 19:07 #20105Senior Member

Posts: 222Agreed
The good is that the area is safe. Unlike 21st and Shadeland. The bad is you never get what you want.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 12:28 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 886Several years ago, I tried one at the RR on West 96th just east of Michigan Rd. We texted what I wanted and how much. On arrival, I saw the girl was unattractive for several reasons. And she said what I was looking for she didn't do or was much extra. I left quickly, didn't pay a thing. Guess I was texting a booker who would agree to anything to close the deal.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
Never again.
-
07-03-23 23:59 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 56The hotel asians at the red roof are, in my experience, dependable if sketch. Make sure you follow the rules with the asians, tell them *exactly* what you want. If you aren't interested in an old fat lady for 300 bucks, you better tell them "No fat girl, no old lady" or that may very well be what you get.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 19:28 #20102Senior Member

Posts: 102That description of her is spot on. Super not into it. She just bent over and waited on it to be over with. Didn't even make a sound.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:50 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 26Head monster
Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking about checking her out on my lunch break.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143239140
-
07-03-23 11:51 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 65She wants money up front (for "gas") and is porn pics easily found with a search. I would skip that listing.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 10:42 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 273Asian hotel. And other
Has anyone done a visit at the Asian hotel. Red roof in on nw side? Is it worth it? Is the price all inclusive or are they expecting a tip? Are the ladies pretty? Thinking about venturing out of my comfort zone this weekend and am very curious.
Also, has anyone seen this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/253376173972
Thanks Fellas.
-
07-02-23 18:24 #20098Regular Member

Posts: 2Retiring there so can't wait! Hopefully limitless relaxation.
Originally Posted by Depauw2004
[View Original Post]
Any good girls in Indy get lenient over time? I had found one for $300 with game on-point, clean, smells great. Everything else is covered but she opened BBBJ for me. Average shape and looks. Good enough for BJ but wouldn't want to record it.
-
07-02-23 15:19 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 66Mary
Anyone have Mary's number. Light skin mixed girl who stayed off 16th and Ritter. Seen her several times. Gave great head when she was sober. I deleted her number thinking I could always get it from her ad. But she hasn't posted in a while. I hope she is okay.
-
07-02-23 13:58 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 478She's real. A little thicker than she looks in pics. Pretty boring though. Dead fish, not into it at all, everything covered.
Originally Posted by YoungBucky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




