Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #367

    Nuru skye


  2. #366

    Lovely Laura

    I met Lovely Laura early in the pandemic when she was in South Jersey. She moved to Eastern PA (North of Philly) near PARX casino.

    While doing early recon for York PA, I found a few adds from late 2022 and one for early January 2023.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...naire/51792800

    Does anyone know if Lovely Laura is still in the York / Harrisburg area? Any help locating her and / or contacting her would be appreciated.

    Thank you for any help or advice to find her.

  3. #365

    Dee

    Hey fellas. Visiting monger from Virginia. After two failed attempts to see Dezire and Jessica I settled on Dee based on her pics which looked pretty good. Comms were spotty but finally settled on a SS for. 100. Dee was super nice and very accommodating but several things were not good. Her place is a dump. She lives in a rooming house so it's a shared bathroom which I didn't go to, the ceilings were falling apart and quite frankly the place should be condemned. Second, the pics are just not representative of her. She is an BBW but with a nice plump ass. Anyway I was horny so we got comfortable and Dee was freshly showered. We chatted a bit then she got me to attention and then started a good CBJ. We then did mish and doggy, got my nut got dressed and got the hell out. I stroked her hard and she did moan quite a bit. The good thing for you mongers who like BBBJ, she prefers that and she offers BBFS for an extra. 50. The location is sketchy at night so I recommend a daytime visit if you choose to engage. Again a nice sweet lady but not my cup of tea.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...v/136901465989

  4. #364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky2  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her ad lately. Did she just move on?
    She must have since I have been looking since your post and haven't seen her posting either. Thought maybe changed up pics since, usually the providers use the same pics over and over but didn't seen any new that could be her.

  5. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwag1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...u/125268573913

    Just visited this one. Hotel incall, quick response but that was only big plus. Messy room with cats if allergic. Bbj subpar, has a distaste for it. Decent massage though. Was clean, odor free, and no signs of usage. Cg standing mish, finished nice. No rush. Body typical for MILF, looks okay. No rush or constant phone checking which is normal for a lot of the younger girls. Repeat if in a pinch but wouldbt be first choice. $$. 4.
    Not seeing her ad lately. Did she just move on?

  6. #362

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheProwl721  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I made a rookie mistake today. Never ever pay for a deposit unless she is well reviewed, too many scams. I know it's been said time and time. So decided to chat this one up. She even sent me pictures stating it was today at my request of what kind of pose in front of a mirror etc. So I was feeling half torn but still was trying to hold my ground no deposit. Even the best ones around are ok with none. Found social media everything checked out. She was deff from York area. When it came time to try to schedule with her the dreaded "send a deposit and I'll send address". She sells content so she was telling me if I send half for a qv she will send pictures and that will count as my deposit so thinking w my little head. I sent the $ got pictures you can deff tell they are not from today or recent half were from her ad. So when it came time to ask for her address and meet up I got the " I'm not meeting with you, too many demands with pictures I just don't vibe with you anymore". A couple more txts and ghost, like expected. Prob just needed quick cash for a quick fix. Shame on me. That just shows stick to your guns no matter how good looking or real they are NO DEPOSITS. Hope this helps with everyone else thinking about it. If anyone else has a different experience pm me. She says she's from the sugar baby side and was trying this out. Never know. Stay safe! Her original ad did say York couldn't find that anymore her recent ad says North Carolina and Baltimore. Wish I would of saw that but already had her number so didn't need recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/853941450126
    L1 L.

    501.

    284 L.

    Photos for future searches:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ode3nzdinja3zdmzmzflyjc2zgixytaynte1yjm5ntmxndmzoa.jpg.jpg‎   mzg0ndq4mjc3ntjmywuzmjmxmme3zguxmgnhmmjhnde1mza1odi.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheProwl721  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I made a rookie mistake today. Never ever pay for a deposit unless she is well reviewed, too many scams. I know it's been said time and time. So decided to chat this one up. She even sent me pictures stating it was today at my request of what kind of pose in front of a mirror etc. So I was feeling half torn but still was trying to hold my ground no deposit. Even the best ones around are ok with none. Found social media everything checked out. She was deff from York area. When it came time to try to schedule with her the dreaded "send a deposit and I'll send address". She sells content so she was telling me if I send half for a qv she will send pictures and that will count as my deposit so thinking w my little head. I sent the $ got pictures you can deff tell they are not from today or recent half were from her ad. So when it came time to ask for her address and meet up I got the " I'm not meeting with you, too many demands with pictures I just don't vibe with you anymore". A couple more txts and ghost, like expected. Prob just needed quick cash for a quick fix. Shame on me. That just shows stick to your guns no matter how good looking or real they are NO DEPOSITS. Hope this helps with everyone else thinking about it. If anyone else has a different experience pm me. She says she's from the sugar baby side and was trying this out. Never know. Stay safe! Her original ad did say York couldn't find that anymore her recent ad says North Carolina and Baltimore. Wish I would of saw that but already had her number so didn't need recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/853941450126
    My general rule of thumb is if she's not posted in your city or she has web entertainer up there she's probs fake and only way she gets anything from me is in person.

    Granted I don't pay deposits period because there's always someone else who looks the same if not better who doesn't take deposits.

  8. #360

    New brunette

    Ok so I made a rookie mistake today. Never ever pay for a deposit unless she is well reviewed, too many scams. I know it's been said time and time. So decided to chat this one up. She even sent me pictures stating it was today at my request of what kind of pose in front of a mirror etc. So I was feeling half torn but still was trying to hold my ground no deposit. Even the best ones around are ok with none. Found social media everything checked out. She was deff from York area. When it came time to try to schedule with her the dreaded "send a deposit and I'll send address". She sells content so she was telling me if I send half for a qv she will send pictures and that will count as my deposit so thinking w my little head. I sent the $ got pictures you can deff tell they are not from today or recent half were from her ad. So when it came time to ask for her address and meet up I got the " I'm not meeting with you, too many demands with pictures I just don't vibe with you anymore". A couple more txts and ghost, like expected. Prob just needed quick cash for a quick fix. Shame on me. That just shows stick to your guns no matter how good looking or real they are NO DEPOSITS. Hope this helps with everyone else thinking about it. If anyone else has a different experience pm me. She says she's from the sugar baby side and was trying this out. Never know. Stay safe! Her original ad did say York couldn't find that anymore her recent ad says North Carolina and Baltimore. Wish I would of saw that but already had her number so didn't need recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/853941450126

  9. #359

    Any of you gals who read the posts here. Listen up

    If any of you gals who provide for us guys read these posts here, I am looking for a lactating provider. If you are, or know someone who is, I would love to know who they are. Willing to make it worth your while for the information. Send me a private message.

  10. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7247  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything on her. Post York Harrisburg. Located Hanover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/066113322721
    Tried texting her no response.

  11. #357

    Thoughts

    Can't find anything on her. Post York Harrisburg. Located Hanover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...-/066113322721

  12. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingStuff  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. She's real and legit. Pics and add are accurate.
    Thanks, I appreciate the confirmation.

  13. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeJack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one, or know anything about them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...e/650566003348
    Saw her once. She's real and legit. Pics and add are accurate.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeJack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one, or know anything about them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...e/650566003348
    Have seen her once. She's real. Pics accurate. Did outcall so no I for on her I called location. Add is accurate as well.

  15. #353

    Super kinky **** looking to serve

    Has anyone seen this one, or know anything about them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...e/650566003348

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape