Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 10986
-
07-08-23 18:09 #9291Pimp or booker

Posts: 100Saw an oldie but recently retired goodie. Her rates more then tripled since back in the day but so did my income. 360 for the hour in pound town. Still takes care of body, shaved local pinay with big tits and a great ass, had no problem taking all the meat with all the force I could throw at her. Threw her 400 just because I had it.
-
07-08-23 03:13 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 1021Moanica Has the biggest chest around on Maui
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lahaina/Moanica
Hey men I just had a good time with Moanica on Maui, you have to read her over 100 positive reviews see what you like, and want to do with her.
Have fun men.
-
07-08-23 00:45 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 835Is Honey still doing the independent scene?
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:52 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 110Natalie
She is back, we have spent quality time together, trust, she will always take care and makes me feel so good, she is so ono, love dem chichiz, and that okole is so sweet.
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3151566
-
07-06-23 14:31 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 945You're right. It was Honey at AR.
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 13:56 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 46Bailey
I see her when she cums to Kona. Legit and great service! Tight little puss!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 05:37 #9285Senior Member

Posts: 185I've never been to AR (I hate that entrance), but I think you're thinking of tall c-girl honey. I've seen Baby at Pali a few years ago, and sunflower when they were at the Ilikai. She may have worked at other locations in the past, but my experience with her were at those two locations.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 02:18 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 945Baby before
Is this the same tall, model-like Chinese girl who also did time at Angel Relaxation?
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 01:45 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bailey fun
https://tryst.link/escort/baileythebarbie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...i/BaileyBarbie
Bailey is a hot little woman with sexy curves and all her photos match her exactly, nice strong hands.
She is super chill, Everything was played safe I had a good time.
I'm sure you will as well have fun men.
-
07-05-23 15:16 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 185Baby Is Back
Fellas, just heard from Baby (formerly of Love Spa and Pali). She's returning to Honolulu soon and will be seeing clients by appointment only. I don't know the location or cost. You will have to contact her to find out that info. I'm just a messenger.
As of now she'll be seeing clients next week. She's gone indie so expect to be screened (unless she's met you before). I'm a Baby fan, so I'm definitely going.
Check out the link for her contact information. The ad is a bit old but the phone number is current. If you've never met Baby, she reminds me of that hot hapa haole girl you went to high school with but never had the balls to ask out. You know, the one that always had a boyfriend who never let her out of his sights.
Seriously RTFF if you need more opinions than mine. She's a hot local girl paying us a visit. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...85eb3d77ca8235
-
07-04-23 11:43 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 110Alicialove
Alicialove visited my hale last night, love dem chichiz, she is very nice, we had a really maika'I time together, Alicia was on time and dressed so sexy, her service was so ono, please be nice to her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2503470
-
07-03-23 06:20 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 1301Chanel
Ok how many of you already hit this one up? How many of you actually partook in services? I made contact and was quoted 700. My spidey sense was going off so I asked if she was Thai and she replied "yes". From that moment I stopped all contact. Now this doesn't mean she doesn't have the potential to be a hidden gem. I just wasn't willing to TOFTT at her rates only to have buyer's remorse in the end. If anyone has first hand experience and would care to share please do and TIA! GL to all that try!
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3053384.htm?cat=1
-
07-02-23 20:11 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 110Kanoe
Sent you my ansahz because.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 19:17 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 254Question
Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 18:07 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 5120Noticed these five items on her advertisement:
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
(1) "All donations are non-negotiable".
(2) "All Outcalls Require Deposit. No Exceptions".
(3) No "BBBJ".
(4) No "CIM".
(5) No "DATY".











Reply With Quote





