Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 1032 1532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29355

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    She is real but very careful due to her ex boyfriend stalking her.
    Is she worth the price of admission?

  2. #29354
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-doll-mya

    Hey all. Anyone see this one? Price is right but too good to be true comes to mind. Or just advertising for OF. I text'd but am curious if anyone is familiar.
    She is real but very careful due to her ex boyfriend stalking her.

  3. #29353

    Arrests?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    3 were popped there yesterday afternoon according to HPD ICR.
    Can you say who got pinched? Pm if you like.

  4. #29352

    Nope

    Her name is Tina too she's African-American. Check out the link.

    Tina the MILF that you are referring to is Caucasian and hasn't been seen in over 2 months now.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Tina the MILF?

  5. #29351

    Looking for some intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Anybody who ventures into the county is just looking to get locked up. I've been warning people for months that Henrico is not playing games anymore. There will be several setup this summer so please please stay away. There's enough talent in the city limits so stay in the safe lane. Be safe.
    Can you send me a message about places worth to visit you know. TIA.

  6. #29350
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Summer

    Saw Taylor a few times. Price goes down everytime I see her. She likes regulars. Saw Summer this week. BBBJ, beautiful tits, bubbly personality. I like this place because they've been in business for years, so there's 0% chance of getting popped by LE. They even take credit cards. Very legit. https://sirensva.com/.

  7. #29349
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Teammates,

    I've been seeing her on / off for over a year. Used to live off Rte 1 in an apartment and got evicted, went to stay with her parents for a while in Waynesboro. Came back to Richmond about four months ago.

    Wide open menu, great sloppy BBBJ, anal (never tried), multiple positions.

    Her body is ok, with loose skin due to weight loss, she wears weaves / braids from time to time.

    Good rates for QV / HHR sessions, no drama, although she's been keeping company close by lately.

    Here's the bad part, when to see her today for an HHR session (usually $. 20), she was available and ready to play, but I noticed some changes in her mood. Looked at the dresser and the monkey has taken over with a crack pipe and three bags of white substances underneath the nightstand. Started with the session and pounded away after a great BBBJ in CG and doggy, and she nearly passed out and complained about her breath and beating heart. She called a friend to take her to the ER and stated multiple times she couldn't finish the session. I let her people in the room, and they evaluated her, and I packed up, dropped 3 Jacksons in her purse, and wished her well. My opinion she fell off the path, YMMV if you really want to try however I know other details about her life as well..
    Tina the MILF?

  8. #29348

    Tina

    Teammates,

    I've been seeing her on / off for over a year. Used to live off Rte 1 in an apartment and got evicted, went to stay with her parents for a while in Waynesboro. Came back to Richmond about four months ago.

    Wide open menu, great sloppy BBBJ, anal (never tried), multiple positions.

    Her body is ok, with loose skin due to weight loss, she wears weaves / braids from time to time.

    Good rates for QV / HHR sessions, no drama, although she's been keeping company close by lately.

    Here's the bad part, when to see her today for an HHR session (usually $. 20), she was available and ready to play, but I noticed some changes in her mood. Looked at the dresser and the monkey has taken over with a crack pipe and three bags of white substances underneath the nightstand. Started with the session and pounded away after a great BBBJ in CG and doggy, and she nearly passed out and complained about her breath and beating heart. She called a friend to take her to the ER and stated multiple times she couldn't finish the session. I let her people in the room, and they evaluated her, and I packed up, dropped 3 Jacksons in her purse, and wished her well. My opinion she fell off the path, YMMV if you really want to try however I know other details about her life as well. A lot to unpackage today, so again as stated before that's why I'm sticking to AMPs right again because the talent just aint in RIC right now, and I really want better options.

    FF OUT.

    Quote Originally Posted by ActorDirector  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever sample? Told me to go to a residence off of Idlewood then ghosted then hours later said come to a motel off of Chamberlayne. Seems a little sketch but want to dive in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/787989135679

  9. #29347

    Tryst Asian

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-doll-mya

    Hey all. Anyone see this one? Price is right but too good to be true comes to mind. Or just advertising for OF. I text'd but am curious if anyone is familiar.

  10. #29346

    Olmo

    Saw her this afternoon over by the airport. If you reach out do not use her eros ad she will try to charge you 400 for 30 minutes. Use the # in her skipthegames ad (link below) damage was 200 for 30 minutes. First off the pics are definitely old. She does not look bad by any means but she is not as young as she is in the pics. The pics looks to be late 20's she definitely is in mid 30's now. Fake tits but they aren't terrible still soft. Fake ass obviously. Started of with a CBJ by my choice she will do BBBJ if you prefer. Then missionary, doggy even though that ass is fake that girl can arch her back and take a good pounding and the kitty was super tight. Pretty feet as well if you are into that like I am. Overall good experience especially with the lack of available talent. Oh she has 3 little dogs with her as well they were out but not bothersome just laid down and watched mom get pounded.

    Tldr.

    Good pussy by the airport.

    BBBJ.

    200 for half hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/096870488218

  11. #29345

    Short Pump

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Anybody who ventures into the county is just looking to get locked up. I've been warning people for months that Henrico is not playing games anymore. There will be several setup this summer so please please stay away. There's enough talent in the city limits so stay in the safe lane. Be safe.
    3 were popped there yesterday afternoon according to HPD ICR.

  12. #29344

    Gilpin or JW?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Henny off st paul st. It took me awhile to pin her down but once in contact comms were good all the way there. She looks just like her pics a sexy little spinner. She gave an above average bbj then I railed her in every position CG, K9 and mish until I pulled out and jizzed all over her pussy. Menu wide open. Damage 140 qv Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142809788
    Which side of 95? I'm not brave enough to park in Gilpin Court.

  13. #29343

    Real or?

    Anyone ever sample? Told me to go to a residence off of Idlewood then ghosted then hours later said come to a motel off of Chamberlayne. Seems a little sketch but want to dive in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/787989135679

  14. #29342

    Hennessy

    I recently saw Henny off st paul st. It took me awhile to pin her down but once in contact comms were good all the way there. She looks just like her pics a sexy little spinner. She gave an above average bbj then I railed her in every position CG, K9 and mish until I pulled out and jizzed all over her pussy. Menu wide open. Damage 140 qv Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142809788

  15. #29341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming my suspension after making contact with a few "too good to be true" the first thing they did was give me the address to the extended stay, all I have to say is that I'm glad I listed to the big head instead of the little head. The Game Not Safe, Like It Use To Be!
    Anybody who ventures into the county is just looking to get locked up. I've been warning people for months that Henrico is not playing games anymore. There will be several setup this summer so please please stay away. There's enough talent in the city limits so stay in the safe lane. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape