Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10993
-
07-06-23 01:45 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bailey fun
https://tryst.link/escort/baileythebarbie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...i/BaileyBarbie
Bailey is a hot little woman with sexy curves and all her photos match her exactly, nice strong hands.
She is super chill, Everything was played safe I had a good time.
I'm sure you will as well have fun men.
-
07-05-23 15:16 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 185Baby Is Back
Fellas, just heard from Baby (formerly of Love Spa and Pali). She's returning to Honolulu soon and will be seeing clients by appointment only. I don't know the location or cost. You will have to contact her to find out that info. I'm just a messenger.
As of now she'll be seeing clients next week. She's gone indie so expect to be screened (unless she's met you before). I'm a Baby fan, so I'm definitely going.
Check out the link for her contact information. The ad is a bit old but the phone number is current. If you've never met Baby, she reminds me of that hot hapa haole girl you went to high school with but never had the balls to ask out. You know, the one that always had a boyfriend who never let her out of his sights.
Seriously RTFF if you need more opinions than mine. She's a hot local girl paying us a visit. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...85eb3d77ca8235
-
07-04-23 11:43 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 110Alicialove
Alicialove visited my hale last night, love dem chichiz, she is very nice, we had a really maika'I time together, Alicia was on time and dressed so sexy, her service was so ono, please be nice to her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2503470
-
07-03-23 06:20 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 1301Chanel
Ok how many of you already hit this one up? How many of you actually partook in services? I made contact and was quoted 700. My spidey sense was going off so I asked if she was Thai and she replied "yes". From that moment I stopped all contact. Now this doesn't mean she doesn't have the potential to be a hidden gem. I just wasn't willing to TOFTT at her rates only to have buyer's remorse in the end. If anyone has first hand experience and would care to share please do and TIA! GL to all that try!
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3053384.htm?cat=1
-
07-02-23 20:11 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 110Kanoe
Sent you my ansahz because.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 19:17 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 254Question
Hi Keoni, I sent a message. Got couple others questions.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 18:07 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 5121Noticed these five items on her advertisement:
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
(1) "All donations are non-negotiable".
(2) "All Outcalls Require Deposit. No Exceptions".
(3) No "BBBJ".
(4) No "CIM".
(5) No "DATY".
-
07-02-23 12:33 #9276Senior Member

Posts: 110Kanoe
This wahine came to my hale and I enjoyed myself. She has some meat on her bones. She is young, nice chichiz, sweet okole, and nani. She lets me play with her. All in all a very maika'I experience. Please be nice to her, she is only one of a few local wahines that are providing us guys, stay safe and monger on.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
-
07-01-23 13:44 #9275Senior Member

Posts: 110Allison
I booked her about a year ago, she had a crappy incall location at the time. Wouldn't give me any details and saw the good review so figured F it and just dive in. Wrote a review on her as well back then. She has a bunch of add-ons, on top of her price she also wanted $$ for CBJ, extra for playing with the twins. It was a waste of my $$, could've gotten better service elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 00:53 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 110I booked her. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll be on her PH channel in the future. LOL.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 22:37 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 149Lady's One
Wow, someone actually found a legit on Lady's One for $$ that wasn't a deposit scammer. Good for you.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 20:27 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 51Ashley legit?
Any info on Ashley.
https://www.adultlook.com/l/hilo-hi/female-escorts
-
06-29-23 14:54 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 262No LOL grace is a black girl chery is on skip the games and sophie.
Originally Posted by Daisuki02
[View Original Post]
Left already she waa hapa jazmines partber in crime.
-
06-29-23 05:27 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 1301Price don't matter
You can still get catfished by someone charging you 1 k / hr. Price don't mean s* Read their reviews. Google their name or number. See what kind of info you can find out. Try asking for a facetime or Google duo verification before meeting. There's many ways you can verify before actually getting catfished. GL!
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 23:46 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 1021I tapped her as well
I saw her late yesterday afternoon, I just did a half hour party She is in her 20's. Needs to offer more. I GOT ME.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





