Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 10990
-
06-28-23 06:31 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 318Allison beware
If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 01:41 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 1021Allison is back in town for sexy little girlfriend for doubles
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269
You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1
Join him for doubles have fun, Men
-
06-28-23 01:30 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 1301Links
Just copy and paste the web address into your post. GL!
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 23:41 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this them?
-
06-27-23 22:50 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 262Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 20:19 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 461Ads?
Links to these wonderful girls?
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:34 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 262Its been a while
Whats up fellow mongers its been a while since I've written a review but since I was really horny yesterday and Sunday I've seen 3 diffrent privider starting off with sophie from aiea she shares her appartment with jasmine this girl is fine super thick and a big o ass very easy to talk to no kissing or greek but everything else pretty much open Msog on the hour as well damage was $$ but well worth it and we went well over the hour. Would repeat. 2nd was grace since I've seen her multiple times had the good rate she's another repeat for me only down fall is she don't allow daty witch is my thing so any way had to see another girl to get ky fix in went with cherry from stg and she a supper spinner but she gets the job done every time she supposed to be moving into a clean and sober house today so she might not be available till this weekend but she is another repeat for me this girl has been doing this for years also I've seen her multiple times over the years and she is now pimpless at least she says whitch is good for her hopefully she gets the help she needs and cleans up a little. Going to see my wife lily on Friday for a couple hours can't wait for that one stay safe fellow mongers.
-
06-25-23 09:31 #9258Regular Member

Posts: 12Chiyo Intel
Does anyone have any info or reviews of this provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/chiyo69
I'm curious to know if anyone has actually seen her and if she's legit or not? Thanks.
-
06-22-23 20:02 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 50Secret Service
When providers write on their posts that they accept donations via PayPal I would ask for their registered number / email. Once you enter it on PayPal, pretty much you'd be able to see their real name. Then I just copy / paste it on Google search to get more information / photos.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 16:06 #9256Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit
Met with her twice a week interval she is very nice and accommodating costs $$ for an hr.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 13:54 #9255Senior Member

Posts: 254Harper
Do you mind if I ask how did you find this? Was thinking about booking with her.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 06:05 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 513Fast food prices
Yup I recall when that Jumbo Jack was 99 cents. For what it's worth that Jumbo Jack is way more than $3.00 now unless you cut those coupons in Midweek LOL. I like your attitude Danger and agree that the $1500 or any amount for that matter can be used to cultivate a relationship with benefits. Of course there's no guarantee that your gardening will bear fruit but that's all part of the process / challenge. Like many of you Ive won some and lost some (more?) all the while enjoying the journey. Enjoy the ride and more importantly dont stress over it. Lifes way too short for that. Another long weekend is near Gentlemen. Enjoy it and Stay Safe
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 22:59 #9253Senior Member

Posts: 1273Not necessarily. Refer to the HighClassEscorts subreddit. Lots of chatter about porn stars who provide. It took over the sub that discussed porn star escorts when that got shut down.
Originally Posted by NerdFriday
[View Original Post]
For example, one of the users reported he saw Crystal Chase for $1,500. Fresh meat, but a bonafide porn star, not a OF girl. That's with the agency fee. Agencies generally take up to 50% so if you DM or contact a girl directly it's possible to bypass that fee. He reported BBFS was possible with a test, nothing on upsell. But even if she did you'd still be able to save a significant amount just by booking direct, which is why I'd suggest flying to LA. Unless you have very deep pockets, seeing the P.S. You want, in Hawaii, will be thousands on top of the fee just to fly her out here and get her a room. (Most girls who tour will only fly out on business or first class.).
Personally I'd rather find some girl working UTR or close to UTR and build up a working relationship. That $1500+ could go a long way up to building up a lot of goodwill.
-
06-15-23 22:36 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 1273Nautica was active in the porn business in the early 2000's. Jules Jordan introduced me to her when I worked at AVN because we were both from Hawaii. That was pretty much the only time I met her. We ran in different circles. Don't know if she escorted and if she did it would have been UTR back then.
Originally Posted by TheQuiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 12:58 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 183Well, to be fair, back in 2000, a Jumbo Jack was $1. Now that shit's like, what? $3?
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
So, $1,500 today ($500 in 2000) sounds about right for an OF girl. A lot of the PSE I see is $2,500+ if you want generic, but the Name Brand models can be over $5 k.









Reply With Quote





