Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 660 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 9898
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9523

    Rare, but will spot one once in a blue moon

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? I find this extremely hard to believe. I still regularly drive that route often when I'm out cruising and I haven't seen a single SW on Harbor in probably 6 years.
    Hi,

    It's hard to find them. They are like never there. Makes me wonder if it's a sting being set up when I did see them. I have seen a couple in the past few years. Still, it's basically a ghost town. So yeah, I guess H&H has passed.

    Samurai316.

  2. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about these?
    The blinking blue lights draw your attention to the cameras. They are not for traffic enforcement. It was before the law changed that SW can walk around without being questioned. They have been standing at a few side streets and one that is rather dark. Or in the plaza away from beach.

    You can get a room for $40 even in a decent one the SW likes. But there are run down ones that not possible to be full. There are a lot of motels on beach.

  3. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]

    Beach has plenty of rooms and not that much SW relatively because of the cameras.
    Tell me more about these?

  4. #9520
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Based on my one time experience this week I would say it even extends past that a bit. Anywhere there was a cheap motel by there seemed to be some talent nearby. I will say a lot of them were mobile and there were a number of groups a bit down the side streets. Given the proximity, I'd say most have a room.

    I did meet a skinny WSW named Leelee. She quoted $$ which was too much for me. She mentioned the motel was an extra. 4, but that maybe because I was trying to talk her down a bit and she was trying to get things back up.

    My only advice is go down the side streets, don't block traffic on Beach, that's an easy way to attract attention.

    Roll up and talk, it's not a commitment!.
    SW don't usually have a personal preference. In Pomona, you expect to pay the rack rate equal to a motel 6. So if they don't have a room they will lose business. The popular ones will have a room themselves or else share. Locals will be less likely to have a room than visi SW.

    Fig has plenty of rooms as low as $35. But it could be full on the weekends and some hotels refuse these business in the afternoon.

    Beach has plenty of rooms and not that much SW relatively because of the cameras.

    SW don't mind car dates as long as you can find safe and private places to park. Fig is impossible. Beach is easy. For Santa Ana I've been to the only space in the back of a strip mall a few space off the dumpster. Also gateless mobile estate.

    You can do less in a car. It's easier to rip you off in a car or your own room.

  5. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing activity from beach & katella to beach / ball. Do these SW usually have their own room or do they want car dates? Now that I live off beach and drive down it alot I am getting more curious by the day haha. Any pointers?
    Based on my one time experience this week I would say it even extends past that a bit. Anywhere there was a cheap motel by there seemed to be some talent nearby. I will say a lot of them were mobile and there were a number of groups a bit down the side streets. Given the proximity, I'd say most have a room.

    I did meet a skinny WSW named Leelee. She quoted $$ which was too much for me. She mentioned the motel was an extra. 4, but that maybe because I was trying to talk her down a bit and she was trying to get things back up.

    My only advice is go down the side streets, don't block traffic on Beach, that's an easy way to attract attention.

    Roll up and talk, it's not a commitment!

    Mad.

  6. #9518
    Quote Originally Posted by TooLazy  [View Original Post]
    New prices:

    120 for mouth breathing.

    160 for south action.

    200 for full service.

    WTF. I really need that powerball.
    Hard pass for me and probably 99.9% of everybody else on here.

    It's like a boatload of 304's in the streets so why become a frequent customer to one who smoke a pack of cigarettes in 10 minutes?

  7. #9517
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    . . Not exactly "pussy" LOL!
    A warm mouth is a warm mouth. Sure the stubble can be a bit chafing, but hey.

  8. #9516

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? I find this extremely hard to believe. I still regularly drive that route often when I'm out cruising and I haven't seen a single SW on Harbor in probably 6 years.
    I also cruise there once in a great while. Usually when I am checking out Beach (which has been been good hunting lately), then I get a bit nostalgic and head there. It's been a ghost town for years, but the memories are still there.

    P.

  9. #9515

    Inflation Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, sorry no update. I have been trying to contact her. I heard from her on Sunday but since I have not. I don't know if she went back home or if something else is going on but I just have had no contact since Sunday.
    New prices:

    120 for mouth breathing.

    160 for south action.

    200 for full service.

    WTF. I really need that powerball.

  10. #9514
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    You mean there is pussy to be had on Bush street?
    . . Not exactly "pussy" LOL!

  11. #9513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    LOL. Can I be a child for a moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrunionRunner  [View Original Post]
    Travel between 1st and 17th along Bush street (runs parallel to main).
    You mean there is pussy to be had on Bush street?

  12. #9512
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely ZERO!
    Travel between 1st and 17th along Bush street (runs parallel to main).

  13. #9511

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I got a message on Saturday from Vanessa. She said she was going to be in town from tonight thru Thursday.

    I will keep you updated.
    Hey Guys, sorry no update. I have been trying to contact her. I heard from her on Sunday but since I have not. I don't know if she went back home or if something else is going on but I just have had no contact since Sunday.

  14. #9510

    Re: Santa Ana action

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely ZERO!
    It's not zero, it's Adams apples and 5 o'clock shadows if you know what I mean. I live less than a mile from where all the he-she's hang out on Main, just off 17th Street.

  15. #9509

    Vanessa

    Hey Guys,

    I got a message on Saturday from Vanessa. She said she was going to be in town from tonight thru Thursday.

    I will keep you updated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape