Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5630
-
07-03-23 23:00 #3425Regular Member

Posts: 24Columbia Heights
Have any of you guys tried the Massage Parlor at 52nd and Central in Columbia Heights? I drive by it all the time and wonder if I should give it a try.
-
07-03-23 16:28 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 34Wellness massage
Lyla, Jade, Lily, and Suelyn were the best in the metro for about a decade. First found them in Eden prairie and then they moved to Eagan for a few years.
Suelyn (my absolute atf) is retired and working a legit job up north from what I can tell on insta.
Do anyone have tabs on the other three or know if they are still in business?
I cannot find them anywhere and that's not usually very hard. PM if necessary. Thanks!
-
07-03-23 14:44 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 34Panda TOFTT
I visited panda this week, younger provider. Used table shower, no fun. Provider used one hand for massage and one hand to play on phone. Massage terribly legit, won't return.
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 14:24 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 34Minnetonka
I've been there 4 times.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
1. Helen (mamasan) - l1.
2. Michelle. L1, but stopped her bc jackhammer. Terrible.
3. Hannah. L1, but super discreet.
4. Hannah. No go. Said "not possibly". Strange since she just did 3 days prior on visit 3.
Loran70 mentioned me in his 6/20 post. That was the day Hannah was gaslighting me on visit four. No tip that day.
Don't fret Mass. It's not you, it's them.
-
07-02-23 20:47 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 198With all the attention they've gotten recently, I would very much hope they go legit for a while. To not do so would be a grave mistake. I could easily see them going to the end of their lease and moving elsewhere. Just speculation.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
But the girls are undeniably pretty. Kinda rare here tbh. Legit massage with hot ladies is still fun. In a way.
-
07-02-23 14:40 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 163Website shows options for scheduling
They have a website for scheduling that shows each therapist and you can book with that therapist.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
I am not sure its accurate but they do seem to use a scheduling system. My bet is that people are switched to a different therapist all the time. Just seems like it would happen at a place like this.
Frankly I think that when they first opened they were open to hobbyists but have since changed their minds. YMMV.
-
07-02-23 09:15 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 5030-3 at rose
Tried the four hands massage with Hannah and Michelle. Was shot down on the flip. No teasing and very strict with towel. Massage was ok, Michele puts more effort and care then Hannah. How do I schedule the other two ladies?
-
06-30-23 15:14 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 163Rub Rankings Looks Family
Anybody else think the lady in the Rub Rankings ad looks at lot like Katie from MassageFinder?
-
06-29-23 12:09 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 198Haven't been myself, but history and some PM's indicate it's legit. Really sad, I love table showers.
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
Hope somebody can report otherwise!
-
06-29-23 00:26 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 434Panda Massage
New Mgmt, North Metro. Circle Pines. Anyone have any luck here, been fucking walking in ans seen some young hotties not all Chinese, big tits, but the place has been fucking busier than shit. I haven't had a chance to get in yet. It's fucking busy, they offer futons, tables and table showers. Rates seems normal and ladies speak excellent english.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Capt.
-
06-28-23 06:23 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 12Favorite independents?
I know it would be dumb to post any that deliver since this is Minnesota. Not looking for that anyways as I know the odds are like zero. Just curious if anyone has any recs on ones that you find nice, hot, maybe a little tease.
-
06-27-23 15:45 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 700They are all Vietnamese.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:32 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 185DIY for me
DIY the one and only visit for me.
Originally Posted by AnonFan247
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 14:07 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 174Wouldn't bother if you are looking for extras. Good massages from older ladies. They may tease you a bit, but they do it to get you to extend to 90 minutes.
Originally Posted by AnonFan247
[View Original Post]
Have had L1 a few times, but mgmt frowns on it, and they usually keep the door open a few inches to ensure nothing happens.
-
06-26-23 22:16 #3411Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info?
Has anyone got any info on Arcadia in Plymouth? Wondering about making a drive out there. Last mention I saw was in 2019.











Reply With Quote





