The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 515 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4380

    Viet cafe shops

    I know this might not be the right place to ask, but its the most active thread around. If anyone has any intel on extras at the usual Viet Cafe shops?

  2. #4379
    I think I had her before a few months back in VIP. I think it was 4 for CBJ. She was fun. If I recall, she had some outtie pussy lips. I haven't gone back for her tho. She does have an * now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?
    Anyone got intel on Mercedes? I might swing by for a day shift.

  3. #4378

    Iris at Synn 7/2

    Never been to Synn Day Shift. Anyone has any intel on Iris cute and firm body Filipina doll?

  4. #4377

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Paradise around 11 to check out the talent. Seemed fairly slow with about 6 to 10 guys there. Looks like a few new girls there along with the same veterans. I grabbed my $8 water and took a seat in the back by the men's room. As I watched Sky and Vikki make the usual multiple trips back and forth from the VIP rooms I was approached by Sweets. She definitely seemed high and started with small talk and asked for a VIP. I gave her the usual, I just got here line because she's not my type and she got an immediate attitude. Now I understand that the girls are there to make money but she didn't leave right away. She took pleasure in giving me shit for like 5 minutes. I go to this place a decent amount and rarely leave without 2 vips and a few dances throughout the night. It just kind of set me off. Once she left I was approached by Hunter. Nice girl with man mades and multiple tats who displayed a wonderful attitude. Asked if I usually did vips and what did I donate. I told her that I often do vips but capped my donation at a Benji. She said she was cool with that and off we went. She immediately got undressed and put the cover on junior. Worked a CBJ for a song and then into Mish and doggy. Great attitude and will definitely include her in the rotation. Happy hunting guys.
    Met Hunter last time at Pareadise, attractive latin girl, nice body, not too big or thing, with pat ass.

    What suprise me is her quote: 1 for BJ, 1. 5 for FS. I was surprised by the price that I even forget to negotiate. Its too econ friendly. Definite a recommend.

  5. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    There was a Thai dancer that went by Honey that worked at the Rhino then Hawaii Theater? Was that location always called Hawaii Theater? For some reason I thought it was called something else before it closed shrug. I think we're still friends on Instagram let me check LOL. I wouldn't say she was part of The Crew but she definitely was friendly with Alyssa and all the girls.
    It was called Hawaii Theater when it was first opened. When Randy bought the club, he kept the name. After Randy closed the club, it was reopened as Monarch before it closed permanently.

  6. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    …Towards the end of our VIP, she mentioned she will increase her tip request next time we meet because of rising demand. We'll see about that….I stayed afterwards to check out other girls....
    Amen! Nothing says "I am not a Simp" better than following that course of action.

    Thursday night at Synn sounds like old DVCOI: crowds, fuckoes & no one buying. I prefer few customer day shifts and dancers with bills they need to pay. A private "party atmosphere" works for me LOL.

  7. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Been to Synn lately and I'll say they have SOME BEAUTIFUL LATINAS / ASIANS / AF FEMALES.

    ANYONE GOT EXPERIENCE WITH Diamond (slim, short) Precious, Paris (cutie), pixie (short, short) Cherish (sexy slim black) Brooklyn (slim black) and Royalty? Short, nice looking VJ, Santi (sexy Latina body! Dulce (slimish tona point nice body Latina?? Any info if they get DOWN??
    I met Royalty at Tropical Lei a few weeks ago. She said she dances at both clubs. As is typical in Upland, she was very explicit about extras while sitting on my lap on the floor. I had my eye on another dancer than night so I only got a topless dance from her, so I can't comment on her performance in the back.

  8. #4373

    6/29 night Synn

    Went to Synn on Thursday night and it was packed. Cars in the parking lot were parked in tandem like at the Hollywood Bowl. Security guard wasn't manning the front door because he was busy moving cars around like a valet attendant. Even the overflow parking at Carl's was almost full. Inside the club, people crowded around the bar area. There were some standing room available towards the ATM. Unfortunately for the club, the crowd was full of lookie-loos. No line was formed outside of curtain VIPs and all door VIPs were open. Men weren't spending money which is typical for the summer.

    I was there for Paris. Men were trying to talk to her as she was making her way to see me. Can't blame them because Paris is beautiful. She's a newly 23 years old with a pretty face, gorgeous body and nice clean pussy. She was wearing a thin tube top that was barely covering her nipples. I took her to VIP to celebrate her birthday which coincidentally made my wishes come true. Towards the end of our VIP, she mentioned she will increase her tip request next time we meet because of rising demand. We'll see about that.

    I stayed afterwards to check out other girls. Kassy is a 23 year old Latina with cute face, long black hair, plump lips and nice smile. She looks a bit like Daniel's daughter from Netflix Cobra Kai. She just started dancing 2 weeks ago and Synn is her first club. Her body has the nicest curves of all the girls in the club. I couldn't resist touching it so I took her for a 3/40. It turns out her tits were man-made and her ass might be enhanced too. Nevertheless, still very hot. Her grind was on point and got me up pretty quickly. I asked her about her VIP and she said nothing's there. She is curious and with enough temptation she might turn.

    Andrea is hot again. I had to do a double take to make sure it was her. She lost her Covid weight and got a toned body. At midnight the DJ got all 50 girls on stage for a raffle event and Santi caught my eyes. She's a decent looker. She's a young Latina with blond curly hair, a nice spinner body with lots of piercing and tats. She and Meadow are close friends. Between the two I would pick Santi.

    Roxy came in late and was called to dance on stage as soon as she checked in. I haven't seen her in a while so I grabbed a seat at the front and began tipping. When she saw me her eyes lit up and danced the rest of her routine in front of me. After the stage dance, she came by to talk to me and to catch up. Roxy is so fucking hot. She's the top girl at Synn. There were nights when I had to wait until minutes before the club closes to see her. She's expensive so I have to play responsibly.

  9. #4372

    This is not a drill

    Alright fellas. Nina and Sin are both in at Paradise tonight 6/30/2023. This is not a test this is not a drill. Get y'all asses down here so you don't miss out on these rare appearances.

  10. #4371

    Synn industry

    Been to Synn lately and I'll say they have SOME BEAUTIFUL LATINAS / ASIANS / AF FEMALES.

    ANYONE GOT EXPERIENCE WITH Diamond (slim, short) Precious, Paris (cutie), pixie (short, short) Cherish (sexy slim black) Brooklyn (slim black) and Royalty? Short, nice looking VJ, Santi (sexy Latina body! Dulce (slimish tona point nice body Latina?? Any info if they get DOWN??

  11. #4370

    Spearmint rhino COI

    Any info on Ava and Winter? They looked really hot the other night.

  12. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nina lately? I'm looking to be smothered.
    She came back 2 weeks ago. The night I saw her she was busy the whole night. She has a bit of a following on IG and Tik Tok and a lot of those guys showed up to VIP with her. Not to mention her she probably makes more money off * nowadays so she'll probably only come in when she gets bored. But if you got to know, just follow her on IG, she's on there often.

  13. #4368

    Nina. Paradise

    Anyone seen Nina lately? I'm looking to be smothered.

  14. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Another lesson learned. A reminder to never reveal all your funds to the girl. Just show the agreed tip if you need to but only hand it over afterward unless you already know her.
    Yep. Let's review money basics, for the less-experienced:

    1. Use cash only. No ATMs ($10 service fee if you're lucky), no credit cards (Synn rips you off giving change for cash, and you're giving them access to your credit limit? Besides, impulse money decisions in a strip club rarely turn out well the next day.

    2. Take only "discretionary funds" and expect every cent will be spent. I keep a monthly running total of strip club expenses, so I know if I need to slow down.

    3. Break up your cash & hide it, so you can access only agreed sums without showing it all. Other compartments of your wallet, side pockets, socks, the "prison wallet" haha.

    4. Only show, until they go. Don't pay in advance. Don't give your license or keys as security. They can sic the bouncer or blackball you from the club if you don't pay; what have you got if they don't deliver as promised? "I paid for illegal services she didn't deliver"?

    5. If someone manages to rip you off (even for just the VIP charge in the no-delivery scenario), come on here and name names. Forewarned is forearmed, and it's the best revenge you're going to get.

    At some point in the past I made every mistake on this list; but only once each. Except VIP charge ROBs, you can't prevent that, you can just get back at them after the fact. It happens to most everyone. Just learn & get better. Many dancers are shark & hustlers, but many just want to earn a living and get regulars. Most of the time it's obvious after a 5 minute convo.

    And as to day shift vs. Night shift popularity, usually if they work day shift it's all about child care or real life stability. Young party girl strippers party at night & aren't up at noon; they're barely awake for 3-5:00 pm OTCs (again, experience). Day shift is also more about regulars & customer service GFE, I think. While it's usually not the youngest & hottest & craziest girls, day girls can be the more disciplined ones, who keep their bodies toned into 30's & 40's. Personally I will take day shift every time; although the eye candy is usually better on night shift, the increased hassles bug me.

    Of course, we're talking about strippers, so it's risky to generalize. You never know until you probe LOL.

  15. #4366
    Ohhh ok haha what do you mean by bbl or bbw? Mind explaining more? I understand everyone has type. Between them all who has the biggest ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    IF you want BBl or bbw, Vikki, Sky, Nikki, Alana, and Gianna are your girls. Price depends on your look or slow day. Price should be reasonable I can tell you.

    I only tried one of the new girls so far that is bbw. Think her name was Poison. Knows how to ride.

    I am more into slimmer ones but the new girls starting price was over 300 so passed.

    Notice more black girls now than before. Most work during the day and some dude on his lunch already taking them to the back so I never have a chance to find out anything good.

    You guys notice the daytime girls is getting better than night? What's up with that? Can't come around during the day. I come to paradise for better prices but the girls you want to try leave at 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape