Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox22  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for some legit cholas. NOthing is better than that. Hard to find though. Anyone got intel. I can recommend one of my ATF but they are in Chandler, AZ but well worth it.
    I'm not entirely sure what your "Chola" criteria is, but here are a few milfy "cholas," who are GFE with great personalities (Unfortunately, as we all know to well, younger providers usually have s**t for brains). Anyway, it's better to stick with 25 mature LADIES, at least that's what I do.

    1. https://callescort.org/909-933-0210.

    2. https://callescort.org/909-685-1446.

    3. https://callescort.org/951-297-2137.

    4. https://callescort.org/714-395-7647.

    5. https://callescort.org/951-409-0480.

    Those are some good places to start. Not the best looking bunch, but, you did say you were looking for cholas, LOL!

  2. #503

    Queen in Barstow

    I'm making plans to visit Queen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/142158005

    Quoted. 8 for QV, BBBJ, car date.

    Can anyone vouch for her?

    Very responsive by text but claims she can't voice call. TIA.

  3. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Is that the ebony woman that calls herself throat goat on listcrawler with those big titties?
    That's her!

  4. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for some toe curling BBBJ, try Monroe in Fontana. She's been around for a while, but she's worth the mention because it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers, especially providers who aren't charging gps prices & hate everything & everyone. She's a bbw, not soft on the eyes by any means, but the mouth & her personality make up for the looks. BBBJ is one twenty, and for forty dollars more you get sex, so might as well pay the one sixty. She isn't GFE, no kissing, but like I said, she works wonders with her mouth. Like I said, it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers who aren't clock watchers, trying to scam you, or rob you blind! Damn! I miss my atf from BP from back in the day. Pipeher / Shantell was her name. Petite little' ebony spinner with a winning personality, but alas! She moved to the east cost and retired from the game. I'm sure we all have stories like that to go around the table. Cheers!
    Is that the ebony woman that calls herself throat goat on listcrawler with those big titties?

  5. #500

    Cholas

    Been looking for some legit cholas. NOthing is better than that. Hard to find though. Anyone got intel. I can recommend one of my ATF but they are in Chandler, AZ but well worth it.

  6. #499

    Headmistress Monroe in Fontana

    If you're looking for some toe curling BBBJ, try Monroe in Fontana. She's been around for a while, but she's worth the mention because it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers, especially providers who aren't charging gps prices & hate everything & everyone. She's a bbw, not soft on the eyes by any means, but the mouth & her personality make up for the looks. BBBJ is one twenty, and for forty dollars more you get sex, so might as well pay the one sixty. She isn't GFE, no kissing, but like I said, she works wonders with her mouth. Like I said, it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers who aren't clock watchers, trying to scam you, or rob you blind! Damn! I miss my atf from BP from back in the day. Pipeher / Shantell was her name. Petite little' ebony spinner with a winning personality, but alas! She moved to the east cost and retired from the game. I'm sure we all have stories like that to go around the table. Cheers!

  7. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by Cseared  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering the same thing. Was one of her two friends that you saw a petite Latina named "Sara"?
    Yep I saw her.

  8. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Karla and 2 of her friends so far. Anyone get intel on any of her friends? They seem to always post from only her number and I seen some hot ones I tried to link up with after the fact but Karla never bites in giving details on how I can reach her friends.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Was one of her two friends that you saw a petite Latina named "Sara"?

  9. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cseared  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Karla, I have not had doubles with her, it wasn't offered when I saw her, at the time I saw her she was posting solo. There is more info on her here if you search the thread.
    I've seen Karla and 2 of her friends so far. Anyone get intel on any of her friends? They seem to always post from only her number and I seen some hot ones I tried to link up with after the fact but Karla never bites in giving details on how I can reach her friends.

  10. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Those are all sifferent females.
    I've only seen Karla, I have not had doubles with her, it wasn't offered when I saw her, at the time I saw her she was posting solo. There is more info on her here if you search the thread.

  11. #494

    Anyone seen her?

    New here but browsing for a while.

    Anyone seen her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...de/SweetHeaven.

    Want to know if she's GFE.

  12. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Cseared  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, she's real. She usually hosts in Ontario. Solid bbj.
    Those are all sifferent females.

  13. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox22  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7604901330

    I've been eyeing the fuck out of this one. Almost seemes legit but the BBFS is a no for me. But dual BBBJ with CIM is a yes for me lolol. Seems too good to be true. Anyone see her yet or know of her? The comments aren't enough to pull me in.
    I've seen her, she's real. She usually hosts in Ontario. Solid bbj.

  14. #491

    Intel on this one

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7604901330

    I've been eyeing the fuck out of this one. Almost seemes legit but the BBFS is a no for me. But dual BBBJ with CIM is a yes for me lolol. Seems too good to be true. Anyone see her yet or know of her? The comments aren't enough to pull me in.

  15. #490
    Next time take a screen shot of the ad (s), so the rest of us can know what red flags to look for. Private delights & hx are much better choices especially now that PD reviews are free! You're rolling the dice with Skip the games & list crawler, but I've gotten the most surprising, youngest and cheapest GFE pussy on both sites, but you've got to Wade through a lot of riff raff! It's like roaming the streets, sure it's a gamble and the odds are against you, but there's something primal about the hunt that gets the juices flowing!

    Quote Originally Posted by JdExperience  [View Original Post]
    Learn from my experience. Been around the hobby for over 30 years and never busted up until 2021. Now it is 2 x in 2 years, both from ads on listcrawler.

    They rarely bust the girls now, it is all about getting as many as they can in one swoop. The girls in ad will be 20-30 at most and will text and talk to you on phone. They will always ask you or text letting you know prices for specific sexual acts. Its almost aggressive. I said nothing and did not agree to anything, just that I would be down in a bit and hoped she partied. I walked in and cops took me into room across hall with 5 other guys were busted. Ads are since removed just stay off of listcrawler if you can. HX, Privated delights, Slixa better choices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape