Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 759
-
07-02-23 01:18 #504Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm not entirely sure what your "Chola" criteria is, but here are a few milfy "cholas," who are GFE with great personalities (Unfortunately, as we all know to well, younger providers usually have s**t for brains). Anyway, it's better to stick with 25 mature LADIES, at least that's what I do.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox22
[View Original Post]
1. https://callescort.org/909-933-0210.
2. https://callescort.org/909-685-1446.
3. https://callescort.org/951-297-2137.
4. https://callescort.org/714-395-7647.
5. https://callescort.org/951-409-0480.
Those are some good places to start. Not the best looking bunch, but, you did say you were looking for cholas, LOL!
-
07-02-23 00:13 #503Regular Member

Posts: 19Queen in Barstow
I'm making plans to visit Queen:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/142158005
Quoted. 8 for QV, BBBJ, car date.
Can anyone vouch for her?
Very responsive by text but claims she can't voice call. TIA.
-
06-21-23 23:05 #502Senior Member

Posts: 41That's her!
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:37 #501Senior Member

Posts: 1657Is that the ebony woman that calls herself throat goat on listcrawler with those big titties?
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:02 #500Senior Member

Posts: 68Cholas
Been looking for some legit cholas. NOthing is better than that. Hard to find though. Anyone got intel. I can recommend one of my ATF but they are in Chandler, AZ but well worth it.
-
06-13-23 00:33 #499Senior Member

Posts: 41Headmistress Monroe in Fontana
If you're looking for some toe curling BBBJ, try Monroe in Fontana. She's been around for a while, but she's worth the mention because it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers, especially providers who aren't charging gps prices & hate everything & everyone. She's a bbw, not soft on the eyes by any means, but the mouth & her personality make up for the looks. BBBJ is one twenty, and for forty dollars more you get sex, so might as well pay the one sixty. She isn't GFE, no kissing, but like I said, she works wonders with her mouth. Like I said, it's getting harder & harder to find good quality providers who aren't clock watchers, trying to scam you, or rob you blind! Damn! I miss my atf from BP from back in the day. Pipeher / Shantell was her name. Petite little' ebony spinner with a winning personality, but alas! She moved to the east cost and retired from the game. I'm sure we all have stories like that to go around the table. Cheers!
-
06-12-23 12:12 #498Senior Member

Posts: 184Yep I saw her.
Originally Posted by Cseared
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 06:26 #497Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm wondering the same thing. Was one of her two friends that you saw a petite Latina named "Sara"?
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 03:02 #496Senior Member

Posts: 184I've seen Karla and 2 of her friends so far. Anyone get intel on any of her friends? They seem to always post from only her number and I seen some hot ones I tried to link up with after the fact but Karla never bites in giving details on how I can reach her friends.
Originally Posted by Cseared
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 15:07 #495Regular Member

Posts: 6I've only seen Karla, I have not had doubles with her, it wasn't offered when I saw her, at the time I saw her she was posting solo. There is more info on her here if you search the thread.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 14:32 #494Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen her?
New here but browsing for a while.
Anyone seen her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...de/SweetHeaven.
Want to know if she's GFE.
-
06-10-23 12:39 #493Senior Member

Posts: 700Those are all sifferent females.
Originally Posted by Cseared
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 00:05 #492Regular Member

Posts: 6I've seen her, she's real. She usually hosts in Ontario. Solid bbj.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox22
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:31 #491Senior Member

Posts: 68Intel on this one
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7604901330
I've been eyeing the fuck out of this one. Almost seemes legit but the BBFS is a no for me. But dual BBBJ with CIM is a yes for me lolol. Seems too good to be true. Anyone see her yet or know of her? The comments aren't enough to pull me in.
-
05-28-23 20:45 #490Senior Member

Posts: 41Next time take a screen shot of the ad (s), so the rest of us can know what red flags to look for. Private delights & hx are much better choices especially now that PD reviews are free! You're rolling the dice with Skip the games & list crawler, but I've gotten the most surprising, youngest and cheapest GFE pussy on both sites, but you've got to Wade through a lot of riff raff! It's like roaming the streets, sure it's a gamble and the odds are against you, but there's something primal about the hunt that gets the juices flowing!
Originally Posted by JdExperience
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






