Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 59496
-
07-04-23 22:04 #52581Senior Member

Posts: 111888
Yes. Was ok a year ago. Since then the talent is old. Rooms are gross and no table shower.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 19:36 #52580Senior Member

Posts: 798I've been outside the country for work and just got back yesterday. I will reach out to my contact to see what the deal is and if they are going to reopen. The previous owner who sold the place is starting up another shop very close to this one soon. Basically a 2 min drive away. They are not open yet but hopefully soon. That owner brought in the younger talent but unfortunately that was short lived. TBD.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 15:57 #52579Senior Member

Posts: 342888 massage in Lilburn
Anyone been? Any experience?
-
07-04-23 12:28 #52578Senior Member

Posts: 85Ebony health Spa
Anyone ever heard of ebony health Spa in Stone Mountain. It's a black spa.
-
07-04-23 11:00 #52577Senior Member

Posts: 307Family Foot Massage
I don't believe they ever reopened.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 10:30 #52576Regular Member

Posts: 11?
How was she in the face?
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 10:16 #52575Senior Member

Posts: 307Is Cici still there?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:38 #52574Senior Member

Posts: 34Do a search in this feed on Jolin.
Originally Posted by SpaDrod
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 10:42 #52573Senior Member

Posts: 312I am rather new to the AMP scene and still exploring. Is this Golden Massage in Cumming? Also, what is the new girl's name (so I could specifically ask for her).
Originally Posted by BigCherokee18
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 08:13 #52572Regular Member

Posts: 1Yes, the new girl is good.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 05:33 #52571Senior Member

Posts: 342Go try the new girl.
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 02:34 #52570Senior Member

Posts: 43Huge win at Sunrise
Went to Sunrise in Lawrenceville. Asked for Alice after the reviews.
She's super cute with a tight butt and nice figure. Opted for the 1 h+TS.
Got a really thorough TS. On the flip she kissed jr. I said I liked that and she giggled and began some DFK. The massage was great. Lots of teasing and my hands roamed all over. I rubbed her pussy, squeezed her ass, basically did whatever I wanted. On the flip she was teasing me a lot and then suddenly I felt her warm mouth! A BBBJ out of nowhere. I came down her throat and she finished with a head and face massage.
8+1. Well deserved.
-
07-01-23 22:27 #52569Senior Member

Posts: 97Mei Massage
Anything on Mei Massage in Rosswell??
-
07-01-23 21:48 #52568Senior Member

Posts: 79Golden Massage
Just came back to Atlanta from work oversea, called Golden Massage to make appointment with Emma, The lady said Emma isn't working there. Asked to try her new girl there. Any information of where Emma working at and how young is the current line up at golden and their services? Thanks!
-
07-01-23 09:22 #52567Senior Member

Posts: 757How do you know he's not on his knees during it?
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





