Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3352

    Jenn

    Service is on the level with accommodations. I didn't know that there was a level below the West, but Fairwinds is it. Maybe two or three levels below. And my meet with Jenn was just as bad. She still looks way sexy, but that is where the good ended. Ended up up walking out without getting anything. Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Oh look! Jenn / Torri is back around! Said she wasn't in jail as I had seen reported here, said her phone was off or something. Who knows?

    Told me she was staying at the Fairwinds on Rte 40. I don't think that place even rates as a dump, that's too high. Also seems like, in a recent trip by on the way to Wally World, I seen a for sale sign at that place.

    So which one of youse Mongers is gunna buy the place so we can rent it out to all the girls? Make it like the old days: girls sit outside the rooms in lawn chairs, you drive in, drive around the lot and slect one, then park and head inside!

    Wish that girl would move some-where's-else so I could resample that tight little spinner body and vice like cooch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/374349685589

  2. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGuy35  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck with Ariel? Our schedules haven't matched up so far when I try to set up a date with her but she seems like a nice girl. Just want to know if I should put in more effort to see her, any insight is appreciated thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...a/982043085130
    reason I am commenting here is that Ariel came up on a look see on CE and remembered someone here had asked about her. I'm skeptical.

    Did you do any DD before you contacted her? Has she asked for money up front yet? Part of your answer, I think could come from a bit of DD? Doing it yourself is certainly faster than waiting on a reply here.

    I dunno, but a ListCrawler girl who posts / works in DE, Miami and Ft Lauderdale, several numbers, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0fd0c2d0c3bd740c9e975bad6aa9d626_f.jpg‎   23eb1d9a8738d5ecc6055730055fb1f3_f.jpg‎   fb791fa3175e32ad82e338c9db6cb755_f.jpg‎   c8b82b9fb681483a0e1b77b79b9d911c_f.jpg‎   7c7b054e4eef44d786361ba051501c4b_f.jpg‎  


  3. #3350

    Jenn / Torri is back!

    Oh look! Jenn / Torri is back around! Said she wasn't in jail as I had seen reported here, said her phone was off or something. Who knows?

    Told me she was staying at the Fairwinds on Rte 40. I don't think that place even rates as a dump, that's too high. Also seems like, in a recent trip by on the way to Wally World, I seen a for sale sign at that place.

    So which one of youse Mongers is gunna buy the place so we can rent it out to all the girls? Make it like the old days: girls sit outside the rooms in lawn chairs, you drive in, drive around the lot and slect one, then park and head inside!

    Wish that girl would move some-where's-else so I could resample that tight little spinner body and vice like cooch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/374349685589
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mza2njliodvkyta4ztg4njgzm2m3ntzhntzinjy5nmy2mtaynw.jpg.jpeg‎   mtm1nzm1mjq4zmyzotcynwy0yzhjogzmmguwmmywndzizwjhndc1.jpg.jpg‎   njgymtqxzmrlowewztqxymexmgvlngfimzy4zmq4nwzmyjdmoa.jpg.jpeg‎   jenn-tori2.jpg‎  

  4. #3349

    Ariel?

    Has anybody had any luck with Ariel? Our schedules haven't matched up so far when I try to set up a date with her but she seems like a nice girl. Just want to know if I should put in more effort to see her, any insight is appreciated thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...a/982043085130

  5. #3348

    Sorry about the blunder.

    I was so into posting about some of the details, I forgot to post the ad and pics. Could've said a lot more but don't have all day. I did a hh. She wanted 150, but let me do 100. If you decide to take a chance, if your still curious, you better do a ss. I will not be going back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/782989362426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjuymtbjm2yxmjg5odvmzgy1nzrmmdk3zdi1ytfknzflntdlna.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzm3njc0mdkwngzjzte0zgnloddlmjblntm5zta0nznlowywzdvk.jpg.jpeg‎  

  6. #3347

    Save your money gents

    If you read the ad, it sounds like she's the greatest thing ever. The fact is gents, she's really not that good. No connection, no chemistry, no real communication, could care less if I was there. To make matters worse, she had a sore right side and was in a lot of pain. Every time I got comfortable and got in some kind of rhythm, she started whining to put her leg down, or stop. Got up to put a bandage on her finger. Said it was bleeding. A lot of stalling. She clearly doesn't like what she does, and it shows. You have been warned gents.

  7. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to bet, that was a typo for "ROFO". Royal farms is known for thier chicken. And he's right, with the quality and habits of a lot of these girls, you might be best off taking Luv's advice 😂.
    I believe the 10 pc bucket comes with an additional chickenhead.

  8. #3345

    Spell check

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to bet, that was a typo for "ROFO". Royal farms is known for thier chicken. And he's right, with the quality and habits of a lot of these girls, you might be best off taking Luv's advice.
    You are correct. Spell check doesn't recognize good chicken when they see it. ROFO.

  9. #3344

    Chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from LSD and also have no idea WTF is roof chicken, but damn dude that was one of the funniest posts I have seen in months! Well done!
    I'm willing to bet, that was a typo for "ROFO". Royal farms is known for thier chicken. And he's right, with the quality and habits of a lot of these girls, you might be best off taking Luv's advice 😂.

  10. #3343

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Dude. That 2 weeks worth of groceries for a Seaford hoe. Tell her you'll show up with a bag of roof chicken. If she ghosts you. You still got the chicken.
    I'm not from LSD and also have no idea WTF is roof chicken, but damn dude that was one of the funniest posts I have seen in months! Well done!

  11. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    In ad diamond by the flying j. I actually had set something up with someone else but got ghosted. So luckily diamond answered and the setup was easy. I asked for BBBJ and she said 60, and I countered at 40. She didn't respond so I hit her up a few hours later and again said 40. No response. So finally I said 50 and I guess that was the magic number. She did BBBJ and finished cfs. Great price.

    The BBBJ she wasn't enthused about but it was enough to get things going. No smells on the flip, let me feel around and it was wet.

    As far as looks go, definitely more weight than the pictures show. She's probably 160 pounds and 5'5. If you're into thicker girls then she would be great especially if you got a MILF fetish. For the price, yes I will repeat as it was great value. I think she's open to back door as well (covered) since she let me stick a finger in there. I know she's looking for more customers. Said she's staying with magic and magics bf. Don't know either of them. But they weren't in the room. Room was messy but I didn't see any shit stains or blood etc.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/244552032462

    Is this the same diamond? Looks good in pics if they are recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diamonds 302-400-3184mzeyntcynjqymmviymmzmjy1nzzjyjc0ywq2ndm5yzkwzdy2odq5.jpg.jpg‎   mjg4odi1mwy4njzimzayzguzy2iwmjq3ztg3mdcxnjbkzjc5yg.jpg.jpeg‎   mzq4mdkwmjmyzjgzyjzkzjdhnmyzzmq4nzu0zdi5ndu1yjixoa.jpg.jpeg‎   Screenshot 2023-06-30 143532.jpg‎  

  12. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSin  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times. She is very hard to get ahold of. Her in-call location it near her parents house in a camper and there is little to no cell service there. If you are looking for a "last minute" hookup, she's not it. But her service with me has been great. She is down for just about anything and very nice but she will get you to pick up stuff on the way to her like smokes and food. To me this get annoying but the visit is always worth it. She plays a top notch head game and the box is tight. You can go covered or commando and doesn't mind busting right in the box. Just keep trying to hook up with her but always have a backup plan, because you will have about a 45% success rate. Stay safe out there friend.
    Thanks for the intel!

  13. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Dude. That 2 weeks worth of groceries for a Seaford hoe. Tell her you'll show up with a bag of roof chicken. If she ghosts you. You still got the chicken.
    😂.

    😂 noted.

  14. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    So did you do the deed or did you bail because of looks / smell?
    I bailed 30 seconds after walking into the room.

  15. #3338

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy1971  [View Original Post]
    I originally was going to see this one. She said her name was Starr but her one of her ads said melody too. Anyway the comms were spotty and he planned a qv for. 100 and she told me to contact her when I got to seaford / bridgeville. Her incall is a house. She then started in with asking me to cash app her 50 because she has not eaten in a day. She said if I did that I would only have to pay her 40 when I arrive and even offered references. I passed and told her I would hit her up when I arrived. I got to town and she went silent. Anyone have experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/516524855337
    I have seen her many times. She is very hard to get ahold of. Her in-call location it near her parents house in a camper and there is little to no cell service there. If you are looking for a "last minute" hookup, she's not it. But her service with me has been great. She is down for just about anything and very nice but she will get you to pick up stuff on the way to her like smokes and food. To me this get annoying but the visit is always worth it. She plays a top notch head game and the box is tight. You can go covered or commando and doesn't mind busting right in the box. Just keep trying to hook up with her but always have a backup plan, because you will have about a 45% success rate. Stay safe out there friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape