Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1389
-
07-01-23 21:30 #849Senior Member

Posts: 102Oh no, what happened to Hayden? I was hoping she'd be back.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 15:38 #848Senior Member

Posts: 261WHat happened to Hayden? Is she coming back? I loved her and the women she brought around.
Originally Posted by SDSalvi
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 10:57 #847Senior Member

Posts: 156Pics
I stumbled on those pics of Taz on HX a few months ago and I did a double take. She sure has aged in 10 years but then again I guess we all have.
When I saw Spencer Thomas last year she looked nothing like that, and not in a good way.
-
07-01-23 01:19 #846Senior Member

Posts: 34Hayden
Mannnnnn! I miss Hayden. She was always a good ass fuck. Sucks what happened to her.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 20:19 #845Banned Member

Posts: 1001Bigger Girls (more cushion for the pushin')
How Big is she?
Originally Posted by Delta873
[View Original Post]
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/spencer-thomas/
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SpencerThomas
TAZ.
https://ibb.co/album/r4jrwC
Hayden.
https://ibb.co/album/hYW93r
-
06-30-23 15:07 #844Senior Member

Posts: 52Post some pics and number so you can pass her go someone else my man. Seems like a lot of the people here have no problem with bigger girls.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 08:42 #843Senior Member

Posts: 388I love natural boobs too, but love many types. To me the woman makes her boobs sexy, but no doubt, perky firm breasts can make almost any woman sexy.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
To quote the comedian Ron White " once you've see one. You want to see them all".
-
06-30-23 00:31 #842Senior Member

Posts: 158100%
I still get hounded by a sugar baby that got attached. As recently as two weeks ago I got texts and missed calls. NSA is key!
Originally Posted by ReyKittyHawk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 19:27 #841Banned Member

Posts: 1001Boob Men
What boob is for you?
I am a boob man ("medium handfuls" but not so much on man made ones.
I'm more au natural, I've met women with deflated ones by the children, sagging ones.
What I've seen is the swooping breast type.
See images
-
06-24-23 19:02 #840Senior Member

Posts: 261Rhetorical question. I can look it up. Wow. That would be incredible. It looks like well north of 1. 5.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 13:45 #839Senior Member

Posts: 261How does one get a hold of Blair Willams? She's local in San Diego? Thanks!
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 02:18 #838Senior Member

Posts: 618I was trying to start a discussion yeah but not bragging. I said I usually don't pay more than 300, which is about what a good AMP session costs (220-260). What made me think of this is I was looking on tryst.com and I was laughing to myself at how many of these women are asking more than 1000/ hr on there. I was like "who is paying that! So I figured maybe some of you are.
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 23:50 #837Senior Member

Posts: 654I think I forked over $400 once when Roz Cummings was running a special. A super nice lady and amazing sex. Normally that would have been out of my price range but I just happened to have it and wanted to splurge. I've thought of saving up for a local pornstar like Blair Williams but not sure its worth it. $260 used to be my upper limit for 1 hr FS. These days for me at least I think better vslue is found in 1 hr fbsm sessions that include body slides and p2 p.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 23:20 #836Senior Member

Posts: 388Paying Crazy is Crazy unless your are Stupid Reach
You're not be bagging but it seems like you are bragging and just trying to start up a thread.
Price is variable to who, and what you will get.
Quality and class and situation all apply.
If you are paying a grand for fun. You are with stupid rich or she is amazing hot. Or both.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 13:33 #835Senior Member

Posts: 618What's the most you've paid for a single session? What's the most you would pay?
I don't think I've gone over 500, and that's extremely rare for me. But I have paid it a few times under very specific circumstances. If I'm paying that much, I don't want condoms involved and it's got to be a low-volume girl, or porn star. I'd probably go up to 1000 for like, my favorite American or Japanese pornstar. But even that seems crazy when I could have 3 awesome sessions with beautiful women for the same cost. How about y'all? (And this is def not a brag session, I usually don't pay more than 300 total for anything).










Reply With Quote





