Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 41257
-
07-01-23 00:21 #31072Senior Member

Posts: 45Was she discreet when she came down? Last time I had someone meet me downstairs it was the opposite, revealing clothes, and loud. Not trying to be the local entertainment again.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 00:05 #31071Senior Member

Posts: 359She is real.
I would definitely repeat. Very nice. Nice body. I don't really care for the spray bottle but oh well. At least I'm clean now. Body is nice and she does a decent mic check.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
She said she travels with a friend. But she wasn't there yet. I think her friends name is Melanie?
-
06-30-23 21:55 #31070Senior Member

Posts: 374I was there yesterday and had no problem walking in and out without anyone bothering me.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 20:23 #31069Senior Member

Posts: 59She is definitely Brazilian
I understand, but she is 100% Brazilian, she knew certain things only someone who is Brazilian would know. And she has the look, and speak Portuguese, while knowing English also.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 18:38 #31068Senior Member

Posts: 615Jess or Jessi
So for what it's worth, according to an inmate search, she started a visit with uncle Duval end of May on charges of possession and attempt to distribute. I'm not sure she would be out on bond a month later or not. Does anyone have RECENT intel?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
Additionally, I tried reaching out to the number in the ad via text and had no response. So I Decided to call the number. It goes straight to an automated message offering handyman services of every different type. I don’t know what to make of it, but I have a strong suspicion this is not actually her posting this ad.
Can anyone confirm yes or no?Last edited by TopJimmie; 06-30-23 at 18:53. Reason: Additional information
-
06-30-23 18:15 #31067Senior Member

Posts: 69Apparently, "she's real" and "she Brazilian" even though her ad says that she's Peruvian. Be careful before you start dreaming.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 18:07 #31066Senior Member

Posts: 81I concur
She is great. Gets into it. Even made some gag noises when giving the mic check which was a plus.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:31 #31065Senior Member

Posts: 151Additional winner
To ad to the recent run of positive reviews of quality providers may a mention Effy who recently received praise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/998275553310
Great gymnast spinner type. Fully conscious and conversational. Excellent service. 2 thumbs (or whatever) up.
-
06-30-23 16:37 #31064Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89She's real, nice body and good skills. May be some usage there but she was on pont when I saw her. 150 hh.
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:51 #31063Senior Member

Posts: 359I have a time with her today
She is at Quinta. I'll let you know what I find out.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:07 #31062Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/817744416179
-
06-30-23 11:06 #31061Senior Member

Posts: 359Quinta Lenoir
Do they still lock the door? Has anyone visited anyone there since they began locking door? How do you get in and do they ask you anything?
-
06-30-23 07:41 #31060Senior Member

Posts: 128On the Northside, by 95 and Busch.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:50 #31059Senior Member

Posts: 129What part of town is she roughly? Ad says north / south.
Originally Posted by Cecil0730
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 23:25 #31058Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote




