Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29340

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Swat team sting happen at the extended stay in innsbrook this afternoon. In this dream they are watching.
    Thanks for confirming my suspension after making contact with a few "too good to be true" the first thing they did was give me the address to the extended stay, all I have to say is that I'm glad I listed to the big head instead of the little head. The Game Not Safe, Like It Use To Be!

  2. #29339

    Scam likely

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/142845652

    Responded with addy and price but then asked for deposit.

  3. #29338

    Interesting timing

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Swat team sting happen at the extended stay in innsbrook this afternoon. In this dream they are watching.
    Just a thought. Interesting timing sense the ACS moved location less than a week ago.

  4. #29337

    Seems like it's a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    So I checked out the socials and homepage and reached out to the email contact. Instead of providing a tour schedule she simply asked "where". I responded with just "VA" and have received no further response. Since then the ad has been taken down. Oh well, probably dodged a scammer.

  5. #29336

    Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting later next month and researching with some reach outs and light convo. I think I'll be staying a little outside Richmond and wondering what the area is like. Try to hit Richmond instead and have a second hotel room or if they're quality in the smaller town. Been chatting with a provider, is telling me Petersburg is ghetto. However it appears this particular one is GPS.

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
    LOL, you're funny, not trying to debate or even start trouble, but name any area that you can go and pull up to a woman looking for pussy and its not ghetto. Unless you're talking high end escort. So if you're really looking for pussy, just remember, (Pussy& Ghetto) goes together, just not in the order, what you're looking for is some ghettopussy. LOL.

    But with that being said, I also wonder just how serious you are about the hobby, when checking out your post, they all seem to be of questions and not you contributing anything useful to the board, so stop with all the questions, and prove yourself to the board, or are you just posting so that you can become a senior member and start going after fellow members or maybe even the girls......
    Last edited by SettleDown; 06-29-23 at 15:02. Reason: Left out important observation

  6. #29335

    Be careful

    Swat team sting happen at the extended stay in innsbrook this afternoon. In this dream they are watching.

  7. #29334

    Eros Pornstar

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    Looks legit to me. It has a link to her Twitter account which has a link to the rest of her social media accounts. Check them out and that should alleviate any concerns.

  8. #29333

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    Before my TER sub runs out she has great reviews - 9's with a wide menu. The MSRP is 12000/60 so you better hope the markets are having a good day.

  9. #29332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.
    I don't know about this specific lady but Eros is generally above board. Pricey but legit.

  10. #29331

    Eros Pornstar

    I've seen this ad on Eros for a while now, and I'd love to try it, but my gut is telling me scam. Anyone ever visit a traveling pornstar? Is this legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1984395.htm?cat=1

    Thanks. Stay safe out there.

  11. #29330

    Petersburg

    I'll be visiting later next month and researching with some reach outs and light convo. I think I'll be staying a little outside Richmond and wondering what the area is like. Try to hit Richmond instead and have a second hotel room or if they're quality in the smaller town. Been chatting with a provider, is telling me Petersburg is ghetto. However it appears this particular one is GPS.

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

  12. #29329
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her once. No teeth. Backed out. Don't remember if she had a name.
    She goes by Velvet. LOL and yea no teeth. Gave a great bb gummy.

  13. #29328

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Hey I haven't seen this one in a while, use to be $160 for hh standard service, what are her new rates? Would appreciate the info.
    Before she even speaks to you she requires face pic with pinky and dick in it. All I inquired about was BBBJ. $2.60 and with cim included $3.00.

  14. #29327

    Gremlin

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    The first one, mixed girl, is ok. She's been around for a while now. Other reviews have been average. Definitely strap up if you see her for sure, might come away with a gremlin.

    The second bbw Annie has been in game for long time. She's been absent for a while, think in the clink but can't be 100%. She had a problem with a broken leg and mobility last year. Honestly not sure if it's her ad now but if it is the price is too much.
    True about the gremlin. Got a BBBJ and had to get serviced after. Excellent BBBJ tho.

  15. #29326

    Any word on Erika?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8048146163?gid=

    Pics look familiar says she is out by the airport which always makes me a little nervous. Thanks for sharing any info about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape