Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 13124
-
07-01-23 16:59 #11204Senior Member

Posts: 514Stray cats
This whole swim situation has made me think about something:
A while back, a buddy of mine took in a stray cat. He had a couple of pet cats in the past and says that the stray has been the best cat he has ever had.
I think SW are not unlike stray cats, especially the ones living out on the streets and in tents. A lot of times, they forget how to act normally but sometimes they can be grateful and very affectionate.
The question I had was if anyone had any experience taking in a SW. I imagine most end poorly but I can also see some situations working out, at least for a few years.
I have taken in a few in the past but they usually don't last for one reason or another.
Then there is the trust issue when you are out but they are at home alone with all your stuff. There's this older blonde SW who was taken in by some monger with a day job. I picked her up for a car date but couldn't find a good parking spot so she suggests going back to the dude's place while he is at work. I boned her on the dude's personal bed while he was at work. LOL.
A couple of SW I know disappear for a while because they get this type of situation with some monger. A lot of times they are back on the street because they get kicked out. I'm thinking some may find a nice home with a nice dude and they live happily ever after.
There are a few escorts I have known well enough to get their personal social media info. They end up leaving the game and moving in with some nerdy looking monger. At least I assume the dudes are mongers because the girls tend to be 8+ but the dudes tend to be 5's. At least in terms of looks. I suppose later on in life, money plays a bigger role in one's attractiveness.
-
07-01-23 16:53 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 644Thank you admin
Now lets get this board back to what its suppose to be.
-
07-01-23 13:23 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 259Agreed but if his senseless posts continue then moderators should suspend / ban him from posting.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Since you refuse to use the Ignore Function if your senseless posts about him continue should I ban you as well. His posts do not violate the TOS, yours do. Who should I ban?
No worries, i put him on your ignore list.
A2
-
07-01-23 11:34 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 887Trying something new
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Why do you need to talk about putting somebody on ignore? The Ladies of Perpetual Indignation Sewing Circle, Philadelphia Chapter are WAY worse than the guy you're all complaining about.
A2
-
06-30-23 23:03 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 149Where is the pic of you bustin a nut on her face?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:57 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 514Economics of Kensington
Originally Posted by NewMonger972
[View Original Post]
Sometimes when I drive up and down the stroll, I think about the economics of Kensington.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
SW on the ave are desperate for money so they offer their services for dirt cheap. The money I give them mostly goes to the low level drug dealers. At that level, some of the low level dealers also skim a little of the drugs in addition to the little bit of profit they make. Then there is a hierarchy of dealers and several distinct drug orgs. They get their drugs from cheap overseas chemical factories in China, etc.
Then there are the ones that get food-stamps / SNAP. There are several stores that give the addicts 50%. So if an addict gets $100 from the government / tax-payers, the addict is getting $50 and the store is getting $50 of free money.
Then there are boosters. People who sell stolen goods for money. I heard people would sell things that cost hundreds of dollars for $20. The stores either close down like the pharmacy at K and A or they pass on the loss on to law-abiding customers. I heard some of the boosters even take private orders. I was getting a pizza one day and a booster came in to the pizza shop and sold the pizza guy stolen nikes at a discount.
Cheap pussy on the ave makes escorting more difficult for the escorts. Cheap Chinese pussy at the AMPs also brings down costs.
Supply and Demand.
The way city officials also run things do not help the situation. Politically, I tend to lean a bit left of center, but seeing how crazy some of the politicians in this city run things, I'm beginning to lean more right.
-
06-30-23 22:35 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 251I guess if crackwhores your type, so be it.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:34 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 251Thank you.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:23 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 514Bridge
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auuPm0fsqtY
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
She's at the 0:50 - 1:30 mark. She is also in the thumbnail pic for that vid. She's been looking a pit sickly these days. Idk.
-
06-30-23 22:17 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 514Drugs
The girls here are severe drug addicts.
Originally Posted by NewMonger972
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ybPnY1Ehc
-
06-30-23 21:33 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 251Read the FAQ.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:15 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 259[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 20:46 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 20:17 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 18:34 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 2788
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
It occurred to me that perhaps the reason Mr Swim hasn't created the thread is that he doesn't know how to. Nothing ever wrong with "not knowing', just in not being willing to learn. So here is a few tips!
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
He can't he's on moderation.
A2











Reply With Quote





