Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 24808
-
07-03-23 19:28 #20113Senior Member

Posts: 102That description of her is spot on. Super not into it. She just bent over and waited on it to be over with. Didn't even make a sound.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:50 #20112Senior Member

Posts: 26Head monster
Has anyone seen this one? I'm thinking about checking her out on my lunch break.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143239140
-
07-03-23 11:51 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 65She wants money up front (for "gas") and is porn pics easily found with a search. I would skip that listing.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 10:42 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 273Asian hotel. And other
Has anyone done a visit at the Asian hotel. Red roof in on nw side? Is it worth it? Is the price all inclusive or are they expecting a tip? Are the ladies pretty? Thinking about venturing out of my comfort zone this weekend and am very curious.
Also, has anyone seen this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/253376173972
Thanks Fellas.
-
07-02-23 18:24 #20109Regular Member

Posts: 2Retiring there so can't wait! Hopefully limitless relaxation.
Originally Posted by Depauw2004
[View Original Post]
Any good girls in Indy get lenient over time? I had found one for $300 with game on-point, clean, smells great. Everything else is covered but she opened BBBJ for me. Average shape and looks. Good enough for BJ but wouldn't want to record it.
-
07-02-23 15:19 #20108Senior Member

Posts: 66Mary
Anyone have Mary's number. Light skin mixed girl who stayed off 16th and Ritter. Seen her several times. Gave great head when she was sober. I deleted her number thinking I could always get it from her ad. But she hasn't posted in a while. I hope she is okay.
-
07-02-23 13:58 #20107Senior Member

Posts: 478She's real. A little thicker than she looks in pics. Pretty boring though. Dead fish, not into it at all, everything covered.
Originally Posted by YoungBucky
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 16:00 #20106Regular Member

Posts: 5Interested
Hey seen this girls post was wondering if anyone had any info on her.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4634228531
-
07-01-23 15:49 #20105Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this one?
-
06-30-23 18:32 #20104Regular Member

Posts: 6She is visiting with uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 18:10 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 478I think I did meet the girl in the ad
The one I saw had tattoos on her legs that actually exactly matched the girl I met. Again, this is my only experience and it sounds wildly different than most of the other ones, but I'm like 99% sure I did actually meet the girl in the ad.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:00 #20102Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks good to me
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142680073
-
06-29-23 15:23 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 344You don't need to travel that far
The Louisville board has several AMPs that have some great talent right now. Same price as Indy or slightly higher for much better quality. I can't think of a provider in Indy that beats the current rosters at some of these places in terms of looks, massage, or services.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:45 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 59Any Info
Just curious if anyone has seen her in the past? I have seen her post in Indy before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142714663#.
-
06-29-23 12:01 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 30Costa Rica is a monger's fucking paradise, my friend. I can only speak for San Jose. Been there 4 times since Covid.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





