Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 253 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 19298
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15518

    Xena and Gabrielle

    Now if you remember the series "Xena the Warrior Princess" Xena's sidekick and ultimately her lover was Gabrielle! Well, Xina's (Xena) girlfriend Gabrielle is visiting from out of town and together this weekend and she is just as hot as Xina. Together they are offering Duos. Now if you have seen Xina one can only imagine what a session with another hot woman who is very much like her is going to be like! Talk about ultimate fantasy! Now, if you have seen Avalon and Berlin in Orlando or maybe just read about them, I'm sure the experience is going to be similar because nothing is more exciting than being with two women who are into making sure that you are happy and each other as well! Believe me when I tell you it is going to be a rare opportunity. Donations are 300 Mario's for half and 600 Mario's for hour. They will both be doing individual sessions as well for 200 half /400 hour. Plus if you are interested in having Xina's boyfriend join for a fourth, just ask, I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate this fantasy as well! You Forum Members who have her number can contact her for details. If you are interested and a Senior Forum Member, PMs either myself or SitBack for number. I don't mind if others PM me, but you better have some posts! So far, you Seniors have been behaving like gentleman and she appreciates it, but don't be a no show! Good luck Willie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpeg‎   image000000.jpeg‎   image000001.jpeg‎  

  2. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    You want the best Brevard has to offer well Michelle is the best! And I hear she will be in town more often with a Rockledge location. She will be in town Sunday till TBD. So get your hook on and see her and you'll be happy as hell!

    Bs.
    Did I mention she won't stay in a run down motel and charge high dollar, she will stay in high dollar hotel, Airbnb and charge a fair amount for her fill GFE etc fun!!

    Bs.

  3. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you mean these boots and this outfit? Xina is the best in Brevard right now and anyone else who has seen her will totally agree with you DMan! I certainly can't wait for my next visit! Xina is full of surprises!
    Yes sir, that was from this morning and by request and she came thru. And wow amazing.

  4. #15515

    Michelle

    You want the best Brevard has to offer well Michelle is the best! And I hear she will be in town more often with a Rockledge location. She will be in town Sunday till TBD. So get your hook on and see her and you'll be happy as hell!

    Bs.

  5. #15514

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    And also wanted to add that she was dressed exactly how I asked her to. Said she will be happy to wear what ever is requested. And I saw those boots in the one picture asked for those and a small dress, BAM nailed it and I can't say enough how sexy this women is.
    Oh, you mean these boots and this outfit? Xina is the best in Brevard right now and anyone else who has seen her will totally agree with you DMan! I certainly can't wait for my next visit! Xina is full of surprises!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001.jpeg‎   image000000.jpeg‎  

  6. #15513
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So I started my day off with another visit to this completely sexy morsal. She is so sensual and loving it's insane, and once again we took turns eating each other and went thru a few different positions and once again she got him completely empty. And more casual talk. And then once again with her clean up technique.

    I think by far she is one of the absolute top providers we have here. Hopefully she stays for some time.
    And also wanted to add that she was dressed exactly how I asked her to. Said she will be happy to wear what ever is requested. And I saw those boots in the one picture asked for those and a small dress, BAM nailed it and I can't say enough how sexy this women is.

  7. #15512

    Xina

    So I started my day off with another visit to this completely sexy morsal. She is so sensual and loving it's insane, and once again we took turns eating each other and went thru a few different positions and once again she got him completely empty. And more casual talk. And then once again with her clean up technique.

    I think by far she is one of the absolute top providers we have here. Hopefully she stays for some time.

  8. #15511

    Savannah Incall Extended

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Starting tomorrow 330 pm thru Fri 1030 am Savannah will have that sexy tall spinner body available for friends of the forum.

    GREAT location and awesome pricing 140 hhr / 220 hr and for those seeking something quick and memorable QV= BBBJ only =80. Hit her line or DM OW.
    * Incall now into Saturday *.

  9. #15510

    Savannah - Updated = Awesome Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Starting tomorrow 330 pm thru Fri 1030 am Savannah will have that sexy tall spinner body available for friends of the forum.

    GREAT location and awesome pricing 140 hhr / 220 hr and for those seeking something quick and memorable QV= BBBJ only =80. Hit her line or DM OW.
    Holy shit I didn't even know about Savannah sensual massage talents. She definitely knows the method and is dam sexy about it.

  10. #15509

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Starting tomorrow 330 pm thru Fri 1030 am Savannah will have that sexy tall spinner body available for friends of the forum.

    GREAT location and awesome pricing 140 hhr / 220 hr and for those seeking something quick and memorable QV= BBBJ only =80. Hit her line or DM OW.
    Thanks OWO for the info on Savannah's incall. If I was in town I would be interested in scheduling a visit with her since the only time I got to meet her was for a quick car date. My car date was pretty good and I got the impression that she would be a lot of fun to hang out with if she had a decent incall and some proper primping and planning. Unfortunately I won't get to find out today but hoping to read some encouraging reviews of the lucky ones who do. Hopefully things go well enough for her that she will have a incall again when I'm in town. Thing's definitely seem to be looking up in the Space Coast area with some new ladies getting some good reviews and it appears that there are some good options available no matter what you're taste are and I'm sure Savannah will satisfy everyone's blonde spinner fantasies as well.

  11. #15508

    Xina

    First time meeting Xina.

    Budget hotel seemed safe.

    I asked for a strange fetish and her and boyfriend took care of it.

    She is very pretty and has a great body makes you feel like your banging a friend, will repeat.

  12. #15507

    Sinister

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Its put there by the stg admins for ad revenue per each view / impression.

    They got to be making a $killing $ on that site in the scope of the entire US LOL.
    Your inbox is full. Clear and DM. Answer was sober and looking lovely. Old life in rearview mirror.

  13. #15506

    Savannah / Incall Viera Thurs

    Starting tomorrow 330 pm thru Fri 1030 am Savannah will have that sexy tall spinner body available for friends of the forum.

    GREAT location and awesome pricing 140 hhr / 220 hr and for those seeking something quick and memorable QV= BBBJ only =80. Hit her line or DM OW.

  14. #15505

    Tiny heather

    Hey all was just informed the Heather is in Melbourne with an incall. Go hit her uo she is fun and she is a true spinner. She is older but she will rock your world at a fair price.

  15. #15504

    Ripley

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman823  [View Original Post]
    I know she doesn't post often but she had a add up the other day.

    I've had my eye on her for awhile, it took a couple days to get our schedules aligned but in my opinion it was sort the wait.

    She checked all the boxes for me, pics are accurate as is the posted age and weight, smelled wonderful.

    She has some skills and was very responsive to DATY which was clean and tasty.

    Overall I enjoyed myself an will repeat often.

    She is a little chatty but overall a very nice person that tries hard to please. She does have a pit bull but the was not a issue.

    As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/039764485424
    I went to see her yesterday and agree with the post. She does work hard to please and she does do that. She is very chatty. Also she has two neighbors that are Brevard County Sheriff Deputies. I started to leave but convinced me to stay. She say it keeps the neighborhood. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape