Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 19298
-
06-30-23 22:08 #15518Senior Member

Posts: 1944Xena and Gabrielle
Now if you remember the series "Xena the Warrior Princess" Xena's sidekick and ultimately her lover was Gabrielle! Well, Xina's (Xena) girlfriend Gabrielle is visiting from out of town and together this weekend and she is just as hot as Xina. Together they are offering Duos. Now if you have seen Xina one can only imagine what a session with another hot woman who is very much like her is going to be like! Talk about ultimate fantasy! Now, if you have seen Avalon and Berlin in Orlando or maybe just read about them, I'm sure the experience is going to be similar because nothing is more exciting than being with two women who are into making sure that you are happy and each other as well! Believe me when I tell you it is going to be a rare opportunity. Donations are 300 Mario's for half and 600 Mario's for hour. They will both be doing individual sessions as well for 200 half /400 hour. Plus if you are interested in having Xina's boyfriend join for a fourth, just ask, I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate this fantasy as well! You Forum Members who have her number can contact her for details. If you are interested and a Senior Forum Member, PMs either myself or SitBack for number. I don't mind if others PM me, but you better have some posts! So far, you Seniors have been behaving like gentleman and she appreciates it, but don't be a no show! Good luck Willie.
-
06-30-23 20:42 #15517Banned Member

Posts: 1739Did I mention she won't stay in a run down motel and charge high dollar, she will stay in high dollar hotel, Airbnb and charge a fair amount for her fill GFE etc fun!!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
06-30-23 18:11 #15516Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes sir, that was from this morning and by request and she came thru. And wow amazing.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:17 #15515Banned Member

Posts: 1739Michelle
You want the best Brevard has to offer well Michelle is the best! And I hear she will be in town more often with a Rockledge location. She will be in town Sunday till TBD. So get your hook on and see her and you'll be happy as hell!
Bs.
-
06-30-23 15:45 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 1944Xina
Oh, you mean these boots and this outfit? Xina is the best in Brevard right now and anyone else who has seen her will totally agree with you DMan! I certainly can't wait for my next visit! Xina is full of surprises!
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:04 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 381And also wanted to add that she was dressed exactly how I asked her to. Said she will be happy to wear what ever is requested. And I saw those boots in the one picture asked for those and a small dress, BAM nailed it and I can't say enough how sexy this women is.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 11:33 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 381Xina
So I started my day off with another visit to this completely sexy morsal. She is so sensual and loving it's insane, and once again we took turns eating each other and went thru a few different positions and once again she got him completely empty. And more casual talk. And then once again with her clean up technique.
I think by far she is one of the absolute top providers we have here. Hopefully she stays for some time.
-
06-30-23 07:46 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 490Savannah Incall Extended
* Incall now into Saturday *.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 15:45 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 490Savannah - Updated = Awesome Massage
Holy shit I didn't even know about Savannah sensual massage talents. She definitely knows the method and is dam sexy about it.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 10:46 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 1033Savannah
Thanks OWO for the info on Savannah's incall. If I was in town I would be interested in scheduling a visit with her since the only time I got to meet her was for a quick car date. My car date was pretty good and I got the impression that she would be a lot of fun to hang out with if she had a decent incall and some proper primping and planning. Unfortunately I won't get to find out today but hoping to read some encouraging reviews of the lucky ones who do. Hopefully things go well enough for her that she will have a incall again when I'm in town. Thing's definitely seem to be looking up in the Space Coast area with some new ladies getting some good reviews and it appears that there are some good options available no matter what you're taste are and I'm sure Savannah will satisfy everyone's blonde spinner fantasies as well.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 16:17 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 353Xina
First time meeting Xina.
Budget hotel seemed safe.
I asked for a strange fetish and her and boyfriend took care of it.
She is very pretty and has a great body makes you feel like your banging a friend, will repeat.
-
06-28-23 14:29 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 490Sinister
Your inbox is full. Clear and DM. Answer was sober and looking lovely. Old life in rearview mirror.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 12:57 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 490Savannah / Incall Viera Thurs
Starting tomorrow 330 pm thru Fri 1030 am Savannah will have that sexy tall spinner body available for friends of the forum.
GREAT location and awesome pricing 140 hhr / 220 hr and for those seeking something quick and memorable QV= BBBJ only =80. Hit her line or DM OW.
-
06-28-23 08:51 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 483Tiny heather
Hey all was just informed the Heather is in Melbourne with an incall. Go hit her uo she is fun and she is a true spinner. She is older but she will rock your world at a fair price.
-
06-27-23 07:00 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 102Ripley
I went to see her yesterday and agree with the post. She does work hard to please and she does do that. She is very chatty. Also she has two neighbors that are Brevard County Sheriff Deputies. I started to leave but convinced me to stay. She say it keeps the neighborhood. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Wingman823
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




