Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 41249
-
06-30-23 20:23 #31064Senior Member

Posts: 59She is definitely Brazilian
I understand, but she is 100% Brazilian, she knew certain things only someone who is Brazilian would know. And she has the look, and speak Portuguese, while knowing English also.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 18:38 #31063Senior Member

Posts: 615Jess or Jessi
So for what it's worth, according to an inmate search, she started a visit with uncle Duval end of May on charges of possession and attempt to distribute. I'm not sure she would be out on bond a month later or not. Does anyone have RECENT intel?
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
Additionally, I tried reaching out to the number in the ad via text and had no response. So I Decided to call the number. It goes straight to an automated message offering handyman services of every different type. I don’t know what to make of it, but I have a strong suspicion this is not actually her posting this ad.
Can anyone confirm yes or no?Last edited by TopJimmie; 06-30-23 at 18:53. Reason: Additional information
-
06-30-23 18:15 #31062Senior Member

Posts: 69Apparently, "she's real" and "she Brazilian" even though her ad says that she's Peruvian. Be careful before you start dreaming.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 18:07 #31061Senior Member

Posts: 81I concur
She is great. Gets into it. Even made some gag noises when giving the mic check which was a plus.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:31 #31060Senior Member

Posts: 151Additional winner
To ad to the recent run of positive reviews of quality providers may a mention Effy who recently received praise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/998275553310
Great gymnast spinner type. Fully conscious and conversational. Excellent service. 2 thumbs (or whatever) up.
-
06-30-23 16:37 #31059Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89She's real, nice body and good skills. May be some usage there but she was on pont when I saw her. 150 hh.
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:51 #31058Senior Member

Posts: 359I have a time with her today
She is at Quinta. I'll let you know what I find out.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:07 #31057Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/817744416179
-
06-30-23 11:06 #31056Senior Member

Posts: 359Quinta Lenoir
Do they still lock the door? Has anyone visited anyone there since they began locking door? How do you get in and do they ask you anything?
-
06-30-23 07:41 #31055Senior Member

Posts: 128On the Northside, by 95 and Busch.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:50 #31054Senior Member

Posts: 129What part of town is she roughly? Ad says north / south.
Originally Posted by Cecil0730
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 23:25 #31053Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-29-23 22:21 #31052Senior Member

Posts: 80Orlando girl worth
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864130511708
Dreamt of her Tuesday at midnight. Comms were alright, bit of a delay here and there but got it setup. I only do qv since I never last long. Quoted me 100 coins but I got down to 80. Location is sketch, dreaded mustang rd hotels. She came down to take me to room and she's actually so sexy. Body tight and face right. Didn't feel rushed nor worried but had a great dream and woke up.
-
06-29-23 22:04 #31051Senior Member

Posts: 374Andrea Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3147052
This one is no bueno. Complete dead fish. Way too much lube.
-
06-29-23 21:01 #31050Senior Member

Posts: 119Ashley James's Link








Reply With Quote




