High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 1355 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19704
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    I tried texting a few times. Crickets.

  2. #19703

    Vanessa

    Bro, I just read the review on T. Are. You paid extra to kiss her another extra for DATY. Cardinal sin is all that is or should be included in the prices. No way in hell am I paying extra for either. Not sure if her rate is consistent with ad yet $4 is reasonable at least to me but when you're adding extras to the cost it makes no sense. Glad you had a good time yet I think you overpaid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but c'Mon. Man, don't leave us hanging and making someone post a duh reply. What were the damages? I'm going to guess you did 500.

  3. #19702

    I doubt it, but, if confirmed it is her and she is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this one before and can verify she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/026977154740
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.

  4. #19701

    Polyamorous

    What's the deal with poly is she worth it.

  5. #19700

    Best head in the area

    Has anyone ever seen this one before and can verify she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/026977154740

  6. #19699
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTown67  [View Original Post]
    My first review here. Been voyeuring for some time. Thank you all! And do reviews on other sites. I was always intrigued but unsure about Vanessa. Kind of like, couldn't take my eyes off her. Something was intriguing but thought my instinct may be wrong. We messaged a couple of times and almost met but never happened. Then by chance was checking snap and saw she was very near me. I was actually not thinking about even partaking in any services as I was at a work event. But then Thought WTF let's give it a shot, maybe it's the universe telling me something (because I am sure the universe is always busy at work trying to get me laid. I give more details in my other review, but basically messaged her, searched her out. We had drink as if we were randos meeting at a bar. We had a great conversation. She was actually fun to talk to and I enjoyed her company. I had started the conversation at the bar thinking I was still likely to just go back to my room solo. But at some point I was like. I want to do this. I had a room for a work event so we very quietly worked our way there. We hung out and talked then moved to fun. What happened over the next hour was honestly one of the funniest experiences I have ever had in this thing. Just a flat out blast. She was fun, sexy, made me feel like I was a 30 year old hooking up with an old FWB (I am far from 30). I was not expecting that. I thought it would end up being a quick wham bam Ty mam. Turned out to be totally awesome and ended with an intensity I hadn't ended with in a long time. Recommend her highly. Also recommend you treat her kindly, I feel that always makes the experience better. I will be back to see her.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/vanessalove/
    Nice review but c'Mon. Man, don't leave us hanging and making someone post a duh reply. What were the damages? I'm going to guess you did 500.

  7. #19698

    Vanessa Love_a surprisingly awesome experience

    My first review here. Been voyeuring for some time. Thank you all! And do reviews on other sites. I was always intrigued but unsure about Vanessa. Kind of like, couldn't take my eyes off her. Something was intriguing but thought my instinct may be wrong. We messaged a couple of times and almost met but never happened. Then by chance was checking snap and saw she was very near me. I was actually not thinking about even partaking in any services as I was at a work event. But then Thought WTF let's give it a shot, maybe it's the universe telling me something (because I am sure the universe is always busy at work trying to get me laid. I give more details in my other review, but basically messaged her, searched her out. We had drink as if we were randos meeting at a bar. We had a great conversation. She was actually fun to talk to and I enjoyed her company. I had started the conversation at the bar thinking I was still likely to just go back to my room solo. But at some point I was like. I want to do this. I had a room for a work event so we very quietly worked our way there. We hung out and talked then moved to fun. What happened over the next hour was honestly one of the funniest experiences I have ever had in this thing. Just a flat out blast. She was fun, sexy, made me feel like I was a 30 year old hooking up with an old FWB (I am far from 30). I was not expecting that. I thought it would end up being a quick wham bam Ty mam. Turned out to be totally awesome and ended with an intensity I hadn't ended with in a long time. Recommend her highly. Also recommend you treat her kindly, I feel that always makes the experience better. I will be back to see her.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/vanessalove/

  8. #19697

    She has many, many bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Nothing good. Stay away!

  9. #19696

    Savannah Marie / Emma Kay / Girl Next Door

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    She used to be good, a girl next door type, but the demons and their need to be fed have taken their toll on her looks, performance, and reputation. The six most recent reports on the other review site all tell of poor service with an attempt to rip off down to just fleeing with the donation. Her name and numbers have changed many times since I saw her three years ago.

  10. #19695
    In the last 2 years this has been at least a dozen horrible reviews on her. Falls asleep / nodding off during service, rushes, limited positions, lays there like a dead fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

  11. #19694

    Really sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Wish I could offer a review I'd her service because She is really cute and I've tried to see her but every time she has a sketchy way about getting the money while I wait in the car. It's a shame because I would love to see her but not giving her the full donation and watching her walk away.

  12. #19693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Do not do it, she has been terrible for a decade.

  13. #19692

    Girl Next Door

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

  14. #19691

    Met with her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    So I've never been able to arrange a meeting with her, but I did meet with her friend one time. The skinny, short blonde one. If you play your cards right, you might be able to get her to do BBFS but you have to pull out. That being said, ever since I met her, she's never responded to any of my messages. So her friend may have told her that she did something wrong or something like that. Who knows though.

  15. #19690
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen cindy lately?

    Been wanting to pull the trigger but she has a lot of rules about her spot in.

    The bucket, kind of a red flag for me.
    Better to see her for first encounter when she has incall at a place not in the bucket. The rules / vibe there are not conducive to relaxing and having a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape