Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8241
-
06-30-23 18:38 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 124Pepper at Sugars
I hooked up with Pepper.
Asian with an alt / dyke type looks.
OK body. Avg CBJ. First mish then Nice doggie finish.
I would repeat. 260 plus room fee for 15 minutes.
-
06-30-23 16:01 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 87She looks hott!! Thanks. Not sure the Insta account is correct however. I can't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 15:40 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 216How was the head game? She's hot as fuck, but a lot of hot girls head game is low effort / lackluster for sure.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 15:37 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 1098Kehlani at Kittens
30 min.
BBBJ, cfs. 450 plus room fee for a hh. Last night.
I think BBFS may be on the table.
At kunnaryx3 on insta.
-
06-30-23 14:36 #5117I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I waiting for Coronalime porno. .
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I no care if they see my wang.
-
06-30-23 14:31 #5116I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Mandy very good. She suck my wang good.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:30 #5115I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Monse very good. She nice lady. I like very much.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:29 #5114I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Yes. She like my wang. She very good very nice.
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 18:21 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 241Did babycake suck your wang? LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:47 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 379Kylie
Young petite girl? If that's her I haven't gotten any extras with her, she barely let me suck her tits. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 15:45 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 270I had one yesterday with her. I like them trashy. Does anyone have any recent info on Kylie at Pandoras?.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
BBBJ?
-
06-29-23 14:42 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 87Does Jayde have an IG account? If not what does she look like? I can stop by tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:42 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 1098Monse
It is so difticult to turn down a Monse date.
200 $ all bare. Great titty fuck.
-
06-29-23 14:26 #5108I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I take friend to Airport. My wang need fun. Rio no in. No Unique. So I pick babycake.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 06:10 #5107Regular Member

Posts: 18Wednesday late evening at Sugars
I usually go to pandora's if I'm going to a club but today. I was too late to get there in time for the dayshift so I figured it's Wednesday and I've done my IG recon, I'd try sugars, I know Jayde is there and at the very least I'd get a warm up with the hottest dancer in town. Saw her in the flesh and she is an absolute stunner!! Chatted and she's very sweet too, but she knows she's hot and charges accordingly, I was told 50/ song or 3 for 140. I opted to just watch her stage show. I had chatted to "Chocolate" yummm. Desire on IG, she told me to come in and quoted 140/15 and she'd offered BBBJ and cfs, saw her in person and her prices had changed a bit, 120/15 or 300/30. I'm no mathematician but that sounded like a good deal to me so 120 to chocolate and 30 to the house. I will say I didn't introduced myself from our chat online I just went for it. Big mistake!! She tells me how hot and horny she is and how much she wants the D and how she can't wait to make me cum. In the room, curtain closes and she start kinda dancing and tells me not to be shy, so I indulge a little and get a bit more comfortable, she then tells me once we're about a song or two in that she only dances in the 15 min, and if I want more I'd have to do a 30 min VIP. Of course this comes out after I've already committed to 15. Typical bs clip joint, I'm out 150 for a mediocre air dance and lesson learned. If it seems like a deal in a strip club it's not. From now on I'm going to stick to pandoras possibly venture to kittens if they'd ever post an accurate line up. Hopefully Anyas in tomorrow as I need my faith restored in the Seattle club scene.










Reply With Quote





