Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 850
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Guess that makes Shannon number 1 in Holland she answers the phone and keeps her dates pictures need updating. FYI.
    Yes, Shannon is a good girl, a little flakey at times, but aren't we all.

    Being a Hollander I like a change of girls. What is up with new girls, Kate, or Katie, and Ann just seems to show up 1 day. Is she been around awhile? Is she LE?

    PM or respond here.

    Thanks.

  2. #699

    Shannon

    Guess that makes Shannon number 1 in Holland she answers the phone and keeps her dates pictures need updating. FYI.

  3. #698

    BrentRS

    A friend of mine, whose not a member of the forum. Heard a Kate or Katie was working out of Holland. Maybe UTR. Anyone have any idea if this might be true. Thanks.

  4. #697

    Better try GR

    More options in GR. Holland pretty slow these days.

  5. #696

    Laniey

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Tried lots offer extra doesn't help.
    I gave up on her last time I called he about 6 pm she got back to me at 330 am what the after several ghost hunts I gave up I understand she might be busy.

  6. #695

    Lainey no show

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Lainey is back!
    Tried lots offer extra doesn't help.

  7. #694

    Check phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    Any input on Ann? I see her location is Holland.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/636324498058

    Thank you.
    I did a search of the number 616 xxx-xxxx escort and sumo search had 3 or 4 different ladies using the same number. Be careful.

  8. #693

    Explain Please

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    Losing weight from candy?
    Losing weight from stress. I don't know about candy.

  9. #692

    Ann

    Any input on Ann? I see her location is Holland.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/636324498058

    Thank you.

  10. #691

    Explain please

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent visit with Lainey. She's going through a tough time and has lost a lot of weight. Same awesome service. Treat her well and give her love (or at least be as kind as possible). Let's help her get through this.
    Losing weight from candy?

  11. #690

    Lainey

    Had a recent visit with Lainey. She's going through a tough time and has lost a lot of weight. Same awesome service. Treat her well and give her love (or at least be as kind as possible). Let's help her get through this.

  12. #689

    Ava / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    My experience is the same, but her menu has not expanded with repeat visits. No BJ, no kissing.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/852303974534

    You may see some reviews in Muskegon forum or GR. Her ads auto-post day to day. She is an attractive woman, quiet, with a nice body. Did CFS a few yrs ago but was more into massage. She didn't do BBBJ back then.

  13. #688

    Grand Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Very cool woman. Nice soccer mom bony. Very limited menu. Very unenthusiastic. She says her menu opens as she gets to know. Will probably not repeat.

    Might be able to search "grand haven" to find more reviews.

    CJ.
    My experience is the same, but her menu has not expanded with repeat visits. No BJ, no kissing.

  14. #687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddyKW  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know her name so I can search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179696005039
    I've seen her twice. Very cool woman. Nice soccer mom bony. Very limited menu. Very unenthusiastic. She says her menu opens as she gets to know. Will probably not repeat.

    Might be able to search "grand haven" to find more reviews.

    CJ.

  15. #686

    Grand Haven 38 yo

    Does anyone know her name so I can search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179696005039

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape