Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #705

    Ann

    I also messaged Ann, but as soon as I asked about anything having to do with meeting. I didn't hear anything back.

    On a different note: Has anyone seen "Come take me" since they are back in Holland?

  2. #704

    BrentRS

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to check them out any volunteers.
    I contacted Ann last week. I asked if she was LEO and she said no. I asked if she was strictly massages or more. Crickets. I texted just asking bc you are on the escort listings. Crickets. Maybe someone else knows more. I can't find digits on Kate or Katie. Anyone like to share them?

  3. #703

    Escort Alligator Real?

    Found two providers in Holland. Bobbie Jacobs and Laith Safaa both on Snap Chat. Anyone have ant info on these two?

  4. #702

    Ann or Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to check them out any volunteers.
    I haven't noticed an add for them. Anyone have a link or some more info?

  5. #701

    Ann or kate

    Quote Originally Posted by E1030  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Shannon is a good girl, a little flakey at times, but aren't we all.

    Being a Hollander I like a change of girls. What is up with new girls, Kate, or Katie, and Ann just seems to show up 1 day. Is she been around awhile? Is she LE?

    PM or respond here.

    Thanks.
    Someone needs to check them out any volunteers.

  6. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Guess that makes Shannon number 1 in Holland she answers the phone and keeps her dates pictures need updating. FYI.
    Yes, Shannon is a good girl, a little flakey at times, but aren't we all.

    Being a Hollander I like a change of girls. What is up with new girls, Kate, or Katie, and Ann just seems to show up 1 day. Is she been around awhile? Is she LE?

    PM or respond here.

    Thanks.

  7. #699

    Shannon

    Guess that makes Shannon number 1 in Holland she answers the phone and keeps her dates pictures need updating. FYI.

  8. #698

    BrentRS

    A friend of mine, whose not a member of the forum. Heard a Kate or Katie was working out of Holland. Maybe UTR. Anyone have any idea if this might be true. Thanks.

  9. #697

    Better try GR

    More options in GR. Holland pretty slow these days.

  10. #696

    Laniey

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Tried lots offer extra doesn't help.
    I gave up on her last time I called he about 6 pm she got back to me at 330 am what the after several ghost hunts I gave up I understand she might be busy.

  11. #695

    Lainey no show

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Lainey is back!
    Tried lots offer extra doesn't help.

  12. #694

    Check phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    Any input on Ann? I see her location is Holland.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/636324498058

    Thank you.
    I did a search of the number 616 xxx-xxxx escort and sumo search had 3 or 4 different ladies using the same number. Be careful.

  13. #693

    Explain Please

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    Losing weight from candy?
    Losing weight from stress. I don't know about candy.

  14. #692

    Ann

    Any input on Ann? I see her location is Holland.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/636324498058

    Thank you.

  15. #691

    Explain please

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent visit with Lainey. She's going through a tough time and has lost a lot of weight. Same awesome service. Treat her well and give her love (or at least be as kind as possible). Let's help her get through this.
    Losing weight from candy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape