Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 277 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4154
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2504

  2. #2503
    Tried to pm you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen:

    This one mentions she lives in LV but is traveling over the summer. The pictures look great and she seems legit. Does anyone from Vegas have any intel on her? Anything would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-c7596e1d57d1

  3. #2502

    Nikki2742

    Gentlemen:

    This one mentions she lives in LV but is traveling over the summer. The pictures look great and she seems legit. Does anyone from Vegas have any intel on her? Anything would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-c7596e1d57d1

  4. #2501

    That most important detail

    What do that want per meet up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thresh  [View Original Post]
    Hello comrades,

    Any intel for the ladies listed below. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I will report back on any meets that occur.

    EnchantingSeductress.

    She reached out first and conversation has gone pretty good.

    Seems eager to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-c8b86b8bfbce

    Sweetbabe.

    Seems sweet, ready to meet now, she sent initial conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-87a556bcdb75

    DreamyMiss.

    Requested to view photos. Nothing else said.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0089323c6d7c

    Chanel.

    She reached out first, swapped photos, seems VERY open minded and wanting to try new things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-67b9d755e416

    RealSkye.

    She reached out first, swapped photos, wanting to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-251bf26545c5

    Lovelyskyy.

    She reached out first, just getting started.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-db09a7fda28d

    Xosugarnspice.

    She reached out, very polite and pleasant, ready to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-d326c78c0359

    Lucy.

    She sent initial message, some intro chit chat, provided her number early.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6d78f1917902

    Natalie.

    She reached out, swapped photos, immediately gave phone number afterwards.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-77ec48553ef4

  5. #2500

    Requesting some local help.

    Hello comrades,

    Any intel for the ladies listed below. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I will report back on any meets that occur.

    EnchantingSeductress.

    She reached out first and conversation has gone pretty good.

    Seems eager to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-c8b86b8bfbce

    Sweetbabe.

    Seems sweet, ready to meet now, she sent initial conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-87a556bcdb75

    DreamyMiss.

    Requested to view photos. Nothing else said.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0089323c6d7c

    Chanel.

    She reached out first, swapped photos, seems VERY open minded and wanting to try new things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-67b9d755e416

    RealSkye.

    She reached out first, swapped photos, wanting to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-251bf26545c5

    Lovelyskyy.

    She reached out first, just getting started.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-db09a7fda28d

    Xosugarnspice.

    She reached out, very polite and pleasant, ready to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-d326c78c0359

    Lucy.

    She sent initial message, some intro chit chat, provided her number early.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6d78f1917902

    Natalie.

    She reached out, swapped photos, immediately gave phone number afterwards.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-77ec48553ef4

  6. #2499

  7. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyZee  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town next week and tentatively scheduled with her. Same ppm quote, no mention on condoms (yet). Will report back if we meet up.
    I love everyone on here, but 4 bills for her? There are model quality girls to be had for that price. And usually the younger they are the better the rate. Just my 2 cents.

  8. #2497

    Ria-Next week

    Visiting town next week and tentatively scheduled with her. Same ppm quote, no mention on condoms (yet). Will report back if we meet up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbuys  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-4c8260f293bb

    Seems to be a sure thing if you want an 18 year old. I opted not too as she wants to go straight to the bedroom without a public meet first (she will facetime you). She directly asks for 400 ppm, and says must use condoms. She's average looking (and looks better in her pics then she did on facetime), but ppm is reasonable if you want to cross an 18 year old off your bucket list.

  9. #2496

    Coffee Munch

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Conversation has gone well thus far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-1ed1e6825cf8

    PM is fine.

  10. #2495

    Holy Shit

    Man, I'd ring that up. She's gorgeous.

    Sadly it looks like she's out of the game.

    Any leads on her whereabouts? Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Another report from a girl I visited with in Vegas approx. 6 months ago. Chatted with her and agreed to the allowance amount, was very responsive and we setup a date at the Sbar at the Mandaly Hotel (another great place to take a chick and great atmosphere and cocktails). She showed up and looked exactly like her pictures and dressed and made perfectly. She was older (around 33-35) than what she put on her profile (28) and she has kids, which also did not put in her profile. I understand the fibs, but it would be nice when we chatted that she communicate such. We vibes and we had a great time, although something seemed a bit off, so I asked her if everything was ok and she confided to me that she is on the spectrum. I guess that would explain her had and arm gestures.

    Anyway, I looked past those items because my dick was hard, and we decided to head back to my place. DFK, BBBJ with deep throat and gagging, CIM, BBFS and Anal. All in all a great time and enjoyed her gagging herself on my cock.

    Overall experience 8/10.

    Looks in person (7. 5-8/10). As stated DFK, BBBJ, CIM with swallow, BBFS, Anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a6d9eaa70dbf

    WIR: Yes although she was already on the way upper age range, I try to stick to 18-24, damage $500 to $600.

  11. #2494
    This person is a troll that I cannot get rid of. If I ban their account they will make another. Nothing they ever post will be of value, please just add them to your ignore list.


    Posts: 228

    Any numbers?

    Guys, I'm a quality poster from Ohio. Any numbers of sugar girls you'd be willing to share? I'm in town a few days and love young girls. 18-25. I'd be much obliged.

  12. #2493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    A non-issue in what way?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    RiaInVegas popped up late in my project in LV but her along with TraveledEnthusiast, Mbabe95, and Emily would have all gotten more attention from me if better timing and less nights occupied by horny milfs. I've found the condom thing a non-issue once I meet but she was pretty upfront about that.
    You didn't mind using a condom with her, or once she got there she was cool not using one?

  13. #2492

    18 year old

    RiaInVegas popped up late in my project in LV but her along with TraveledEnthusiast, Mbabe95, and Emily would have all gotten more attention from me if better timing and less nights occupied by horny milfs. I've found the condom thing a non-issue once I meet but she was pretty upfront about that.

  14. #2491

    Wrap-up

    Lucky to have been back and forth for week-long stints the past few months. The hotwife / swinger scene at Mandalay Bay is legit. I was at the Four Seasons and while discrete the amount of fairly obvious hookups meeting up at Press and Veranda was impressive. TStill, I enjoy younger kinky sluts as well and recommend:

    Simplyb.

    Imsmall.

    ESFP Blondie.

    I never chatted with but a fellow fish bowl buddy setup some goup play and I enjoyed this one:

    ItsJessieAgain.

    Couldn't sync schedules but think they are real:

    Mbabe95.

    Emily.

  15. #2490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    18 year old

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-4c8260f293bb

    Seems to be a sure thing if you want an 18 year old. I opted not too as she wants to go straight to the bedroom without a public meet first (she will facetime you). She directly asks for 400 ppm, and says must use condoms. She's average looking (and looks better in her pics then she did on facetime), but ppm is reasonable if you want to cross an 18 year old off your bucket list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape