Thread: The Sugar World
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4154
-
07-08-23 23:54 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 5603When I asked for her rate she sent me her #. No reason to call her though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-3b21028b8300
https://callescort.org/219-351-4694
https://hot.com/us/in/indianapolis/e...51-4694/m-hiHg
-
07-07-23 18:09 #2503Regular Member

Posts: 8Tried to pm you.
Originally Posted by ParkingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 13:49 #2502Regular Member

Posts: 15Nikki2742
Gentlemen:
This one mentions she lives in LV but is traveling over the summer. The pictures look great and she seems legit. Does anyone from Vegas have any intel on her? Anything would be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-c7596e1d57d1
-
07-07-23 11:57 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 642That most important detail
What do that want per meet up?
Originally Posted by Thresh
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 08:16 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 119Requesting some local help.
Hello comrades,
Any intel for the ladies listed below. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I will report back on any meets that occur.
EnchantingSeductress.
She reached out first and conversation has gone pretty good.
Seems eager to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-c8b86b8bfbce
Sweetbabe.
Seems sweet, ready to meet now, she sent initial conversation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-87a556bcdb75
DreamyMiss.
Requested to view photos. Nothing else said.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0089323c6d7c
Chanel.
She reached out first, swapped photos, seems VERY open minded and wanting to try new things.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-67b9d755e416
RealSkye.
She reached out first, swapped photos, wanting to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-251bf26545c5
Lovelyskyy.
She reached out first, just getting started.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-db09a7fda28d
Xosugarnspice.
She reached out, very polite and pleasant, ready to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-d326c78c0359
Lucy.
She sent initial message, some intro chit chat, provided her number early.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6d78f1917902
Natalie.
She reached out, swapped photos, immediately gave phone number afterwards.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-77ec48553ef4
-
07-07-23 06:11 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 5603
-
07-07-23 02:47 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 5603I love everyone on here, but 4 bills for her? There are model quality girls to be had for that price. And usually the younger they are the better the rate. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TommyZee
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:20 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 137Ria-Next week
Visiting town next week and tentatively scheduled with her. Same ppm quote, no mention on condoms (yet). Will report back if we meet up.
Originally Posted by Dbuys
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 21:27 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 119Coffee Munch
Does anyone have any intel on this one? Conversation has gone well thus far.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-1ed1e6825cf8
PM is fine.
-
06-30-23 00:42 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 642Holy Shit
Man, I'd ring that up. She's gorgeous.
Sadly it looks like she's out of the game.
Any leads on her whereabouts? Damn!
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:59 #2494This person is a troll that I cannot get rid of. If I ban their account they will make another. Nothing they ever post will be of value, please just add them to your ignore list.

Posts: 228Any numbers?
Guys, I'm a quality poster from Ohio. Any numbers of sugar girls you'd be willing to share? I'm in town a few days and love young girls. 18-25. I'd be much obliged.
-
06-26-23 19:41 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 131A non-issue in what way?
You didn't mind using a condom with her, or once she got there she was cool not using one?
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 19:19 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 28818 year old
RiaInVegas popped up late in my project in LV but her along with TraveledEnthusiast, Mbabe95, and Emily would have all gotten more attention from me if better timing and less nights occupied by horny milfs. I've found the condom thing a non-issue once I meet but she was pretty upfront about that.
-
06-25-23 13:57 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 288Wrap-up
Lucky to have been back and forth for week-long stints the past few months. The hotwife / swinger scene at Mandalay Bay is legit. I was at the Four Seasons and while discrete the amount of fairly obvious hookups meeting up at Press and Veranda was impressive. TStill, I enjoy younger kinky sluts as well and recommend:
Simplyb.
Imsmall.
ESFP Blondie.
I never chatted with but a fellow fish bowl buddy setup some goup play and I enjoyed this one:
ItsJessieAgain.
Couldn't sync schedules but think they are real:
Mbabe95.
Emily.
-
06-08-23 12:41 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 13118 year old
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-4c8260f293bb
Seems to be a sure thing if you want an 18 year old. I opted not too as she wants to go straight to the bedroom without a public meet first (she will facetime you). She directly asks for 400 ppm, and says must use condoms. She's average looking (and looks better in her pics then she did on facetime), but ppm is reasonable if you want to cross an 18 year old off your bucket list.











Reply With Quote





